Flea markets near new jersey
That town in central New Jersey near the shore.
2015.02.23 02:14 Stepstool100 That town in central New Jersey near the shore.
This is a subreddit for the town of Toms River and what is happening in it. Exit 82!
2013.03.25 11:43 jdlyndon Bitcoin UK
A community dedicated to the discussion of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency based in the United Kingdom.
2019.09.17 04:55 K_A_X All things Fishing in New Jersey
Welcome to NewJerseyFishing. A place for everything fishing related in New Jersey, fresh or saltwater. Feel free to post pics of your catches, big or small, ask questions about where the hot spots might be or not be. If you’re planning a fishing trip to New Jersey in the near future you might find this subreddit helpful.
2023.06.08 08:07 lightningsh Passed my Security +!!! What a journey…
So I came in and passed the Security + exam today. My score was an 803.
I don’t have an IT background (degree in biology) and no concrete IT work experience. So obviously I came in at a disadvantage. There were a lot of things I didn’t know about and had to pack in my brain. The one thing I did have was my CCNA certification. So that definitely helped me on the network side of things. However many many things were entirely new to me. Such as PKI, using Windows and Linux, CIA triad, hardening OS, attacks and defense, software/applications, tools, and everything web related just to name a few.
What I did to study: I took a little over a month and a half studying almost full time. I started with the Gibson book, read from start to finish in order to get a grasp of the scope of the exam. The book gave a good introduction for me, but alone was not enough. Reading it through and thinking you understand most of the concepts…then realizing how deceptively hard everything was came as a bit of a shock to me. This was me taking a few practice tests and coming to the realization.
I’m a bit of a resource hoarder so I used a ton. For additional books, I almost read through the Meyers one. All others I just skimmed or glanced at. I also pretty much took all the practice exams I could get my hands on. Hundreds of questions…
I’m not much of a note-taker so barely took any. I read other peoples notes though.
I regret not watching the Messer videos as initial foundation like most have (seems to be the norm around here) but I did read his notes and take his practice tests. I think I did high 70s-low 80s on the initial tests then came back later and got high 90s.
For Dion I listened to his lessens on audio on the go. I also took the 6 Dion tests. I took 4 early on and was scoring again high 70s-low 80s. Retakes on those 4 were in the 90s. The last two I took only once and very near to the day of the test, and got 85 and 86.
I have a better attention span for reading than for watching videos.
I also went through the entire chapple and lachance practice question book twice. Both early on and right near the end. I feel this one is underrated. I used a bit of CyberVista and Skillsoft learning and some Shannon videos.
On YouTube I watched ‘inside cloud and security’ for another run through. And also some ‘cyberkraft’ for PBQs. I even used chat openai which is pretty fun.
Really, my learning was all over the place and I became a hoarder of practice tests. For instance I used security + app (globe), pocket prep app, and learnzap app. All good in their own ways for closing the gaps.
There were some random other tests I found scattered around the internet. Really…it was all over the place, it was hard for me not having any IT background. I felt I had to learn a lot of stuff from the ground up (or more like skipping a few steps then up) that most wouldn’t need. So for advice, I don’t think one would need to take as many practice exams as I did, or even use half as many resources. If you are new to IT, I recommend the variety.
What the actual test was like: Really..it was a mixed bag. Some questions were shockingly simple. Many more wordy, but straightforward with a clear answer. Some so ambiguous and confusing with the selection of choices they give you. And they might randomly hit you with something you’ve never seen before despite everything. Although those weren’t that common.
The pbqs…I just didn’t like half of them. Felt they were ambiguous in many areas kind of like the complaints I get from ExamCompass pbqs. Just reading Sec+ material and looking at mc questions will only prepare you for about half of them. You’ll probably do much better with more background in IT. Perhaps if you do security + practice labs it would help a lot more.
In the end I think what saved me was the huge amount of questions I took and the diversity of the wording each source had. It’s like looking at the same thing from a myriad of angles. You take enough, you will learn to recognize patterns or gain ‘impressions’ despite not knowing everything there is to learn on a particular topic.
submitted by lightningsh
to CompTIA [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:06 EscapingKid Patch Notes - Update 24.1
| || |https://preview.redd.it/fsfkykn4jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=42a36efb2bffcf66a8b3bd6a1875a4556dd8a069 submitted by EscapingKid to PUBGConsole [link] [comments]
Welcome to the Update 24.1 Patch Notes. Let's dive right in, as there's a lot of new changes and additions!
24.1 Highlights Patch Report #24.1 on YouTube
Live Maintenance Schedule
※ The times shown below are subject to change.
- PDT: June 13, 5:00 PM - June 14, 1:30 AM
- CEST: June 14, 2:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- KST: June 14, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- PDT: June 21, 6 PM - June 22, 2 AM
- CEST: June 22, 3 AM - 11 AM
- KST: June 22, 10 AM - 6 PM
※ Please note that PC players can anticipate map changes every Wednesday at 2 AM UTC, while Console players can expect the same every Thursday at 7 AM UTC.
※ In Random Map regions, each map will have an equal probability of being selected, with a probability of 20%.
※ Please note that the features and updates described below are subject to change or removal due to issues such as bugs, in-game problems, and community feedback. The images used are intended as visual references only; the actual game may look different as the builds are continually developed and refined before release.
- (PC) Test Server
- Normal Match: Miramar / Vikendi
- AS region: Squad - TPP
- NA region: Squad - FPP
- Live Server - Normal Match
- Week 1: Erangel / Miramar / Vikendi / Sanhok / Karakin
- PC: June 14 ~ June 21
- Console: June 22 ~ June 29
- Week 2: Erangel / Taego / Deston / Sanhok / Paramo
- PC: June 21 ~ June 28
- Console: June 29 ~ July 6
- Week 3: Erangel / Miramar / Vikendi / Sanhok / Karakin
- PC: June 28 ~ July 5
- Console: July 6 ~ July 13
- Week 4: Erangel / Taego / Deston / Sanhok / Paramo
- PC: July 5 ~ July 12
- Console: July 13 ~ July 20
- Live Server - Ranked
- Deston has been replaced with Vikendi in the map pool.
- Ranked: Erangel (30%) / Miramar (30%) / Taego (30%) / Vikendi (10%)
- The map service for Ranked is updated on a season-by-season basis.
We're turning Tactical Gear into essential items by bestowing them a new purpose, enhancing their significance beyond consumable options. Experience the game in a multitude of ways with this update, whether playing individually or as part of a team. From beginners to veterans, the renewed Tactical Gear can foster a sense of achievement among all players by enabling them to contribute to the success of their squad. https://preview.redd.it/00w2ktq5jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9d24dd62f012068136ed79c4a55690892f9bc33
※ This update applies to only Normal Matches, Intense Battle Royale mode, and Custom Matches (Normal Match, Intense Battle Royale).
- Players will be equipped with a Tactical Gear Carrierin their Inventory at the start of each match.
- To ensure the Carrier does not hinder initial game progress after landing, we've set the Tactical Gear Carrier weight to 0.
- Open the Carrier to select your desired Tactical Gear from all available options - EMT Gear, Tactical Pack, Spotter Scope, Drone, Blue Chip Detector, or the Repair Kit.
- The Carrier cannot be opened when you're in a vehicle or on top of static transport features such as trains and ships.
- The selected Tactical Gear will be fitted into a dedicated sixth slot reserved for Tactical Gear.
- Once equipped, the Tactical Gear cannot be removed.
- Tactical Gear nor the Carrier will not be dropped when a player dies.
- Upon a player's death the Tactical GeaTactical Gear Carrier are removed.
- Players recalled to the match will not be provided a new Tactical Gear Carrier.
- All world-spawned Tactical Gear has been removed.
- Radio Message
- Can be used to relay information about the selected Tactical Gear of team members.
- Upon equipping a Tactical Gear, a Radio Message is triggered for notification.
- "Equipping (Tactical Gear)".
- Training Mode
- Players can remove Tactical Gear from their sixth Inventory slot in Training Mode only to allow for more diverse practice.
- Both Tactical Gear and the Tactical Gear Carrier are provided via the Training Helper.
We also strive to maintain the fundamental system of Tactical Gear while rebalancing their overall stats this update as Tactical Gear have changed to a basic, required item for all:
To primarily serve the purpose of team healing rather than self-healing, the healing feature will only apply to team members. Additionally, to balance the overly beneficial healing effects when using heal items, the usage time of heal items has been adjusted to the following:
- Med Kit usage time: 3 seconds → 7 seconds.
- First Aid Kit usage time: 3 seconds → 5 seconds.
- In addition, the revival speed of teammates has been changed from 3 seconds → 8 seconds to prevent overly quick recoveries in tense scenarios.
- Using Energy Drinks or Painkillers will now provide a 50% additional effect.
- This boost will only be for personal use and does not apply to teammates.
- Attachment slots decreased from 4 slots → 2 slots.
- We wish to give the Tactical Pack a similar feel to a Level 4 Backpack. Therefore, the reduction of slots is aimed at moderating the possession of individual items such as firearms (excluding stackable items).
Improved for more straightforward and less time-consuming use.
- Its magnification capabilities are now adjustable from 4x to 8x, allowing for more detailed observations.
- The creation of the white passive marker is removed. The red active marker will be automatically created and maintained for 7 seconds after a scan.
- The standard Screen Pings can also be placed while using the Spotter Scope.
- Maximum range has been reduced from 300m → 200m.
Blue Chip Detector
The Blue Chip Detector has been perceived as an overperforming gear. Therefore, it has been decided to receive several adjustments to harmonize it with other Tactical Gear.
< Dev Comment > Following the initial introduction of Tactical Gear, we have observed their considerable utility in gameplay. However, we also understand the magnitude of the decision players are faced with in sacrificing a primary weapon slot for Tactical Gear, particularly in battle scenarios where mid-to-long range combat is crucial. As such, with the renewal of the Tactical Gear system, we eagerly anticipate witnessing our players' varied gameplay strategies! For example, for solo play, we look forward to see players utilizing a strategy centered around their chosen Tactical Gear, which you'd select to complement your primary weapon. You may opt for a slow-burn approach with the EMT Gear, spending more time looting and gradually entering the Safe Zone. The Drone and Blue Chip Detector can help with a strategy that involves quick penetration of the center area, swiftly identifying incoming enemies. And the Tactical Pack could suit those favoring weapons with high ammo consumption. As for the Spotter Scope, it may be ideal for players selecting weapons aimed at precise long-distance engagement. As for team play, we anticipate strategic looting that aligns with team dynamics while avoiding overlapping roles. Each teammate would have a distinct role, contributing effectively to the team's primary goal. Utilize the Drone and Spotter Scope for ordering and coordination. Or the Spotter Scope could enhance accuracy for those sharpshooters. The EMT Gear and Tactical Pack may also be helpful to novice players, so they could actively contribute to team survival, or even the Blue Chip Detector for optimal information delivery. With this change, we are also committed to implementing constraints that are proportional to in-game performance - we do not aim to unfairly boost the abilities of already-skilled players. With this in mind, we've made it so that once a Tactical Gear is selected, it becomes irreplaceable. Players are required to use their chosen equipment consistently throughout the match. We have also proceeded with an overall balance update.
- Screen update frequency: 5 seconds → 8 seconds.
- Enemy scan radius: 100m → 50m.
- Players who are equipped with a Jammer Pack are undetectable with the Blue Chip Detector.
Tactical Gear - Repair Kit
The current Helmet/Armor Repair Kits and Mechanic's Toolbox seemed to have limited applications in specific circumstances - therefore, we're merging them into a single versatile Repair Kit
that can repair Helmets, Vests, and vehicles. With this multipurpose tool, you can now consider the possibility of pursuing the role of your team's go-to mechanic. https://preview.redd.it/up9tljj6jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bff2b90159dd69c13211007879d91b5e4c15e3d0
※ This update applies to only Normal Matches, Intense Battle Royale mode, and Custom Matches (Normal Match, Intense Battle Royale).
https://preview.redd.it/titaqh87jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=6e44edc76c31f674cfaf5a5c9235adddfcaf0cd1 Emergency Pickup, BZ Grenade
- The Repair Kit is no longer a consumable, and is now a part of Tactical Gear that can be equipped to your Tactical Gear slot.
- Once equipped, it cannot be replaced or removed until the match concludes.
- The Repair Kit can be utilized up to 10 times.
- You can use the Repair Kit via the Limited Interact key.
- A single use on a Helmet or Vestwill restore its durability to 100 in 6 seconds.
- You can repair not just your own Helmet/Vest, but those equipped by your teammates or those found lying on the floor.
- A single use on a vehicle restores 500 durability in 8 seconds.
- You are only able to repair a vehicle that can be interacted with.
- The repair process will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- If the character carrying out the repair, or the subject undergoing the repair, moves using the movement keys.
- Once the preceding repair of the same Helmet/Vest/vehicle is complete.
- If another player picks up the Helmet/Vest from the ground during the repair.
- New feature: Removing and installing tires
- When the Repair Kit is equipped, you can use the Limited Interact Key to remove tires from any vehicle.
- Tires that have burst with 0 durability cannot be removed.
- Interacting with a vehicle will display the remaining durability of the tire.
- Removing a tire requires a certain amount of time.
- Successful removal causes the tire to drop to the ground.
- Tires weigh 20 each.
- Tires will go to your Inventory's fourth melee weapon slot.
- You cannot remove or install tires to the BRDM, Boat, Aquarail, Mountain Bike, Motor Glider, Airboat, or Snowmobile.
- Any player can install removed tires on a vehicle, even without a Repair Kit.
- Upon approaching a vehicle without a tire, tire installation requires a certain amount of time.
- The removal/installation process will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- If the vehicle is driven during the installation process.
- If the position of the vehicle changes due to a collision or other during the installation process.
- If another tire on the vehicle during tire removal receives damage.
- The existing Helmet/Armor Repair Kits and Mechanic's Toolbox have been removed
, Jammer Pack, Mortar, and Panzerfaust
- Will now world spawn in all 8x8 maps.
- This applies to Normal, Ranked, and Custom Matches (including Esports mode).
- The spawn rate of the Emergency Pickup in both Normal Match and Ranked on Erangel and Miramar maps has been reduced by 30%.
World - Vikendi
After the Vikendi Reborn update last year, we've diligently monitored player trends and incorporated your valuable feedback into the latest update. https://preview.redd.it/mhxfvwo7jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=3c5b1107ceb034e42d78089d436089afa62db897
- We have tactically upgraded those locations - excluding major cities - that, according to live data, have proven to be the most unfeasible for engagement or where cover was particularly scarce by adding new objects and ridgelines, offering more opportunities for strategic cover.
- The initiative Blue Zone ruleset similar as Ranked's for Normal Matches introduced back in Update #23.1 has been applied to Vikendi, effectively reducing the overall playtime.
- Vikendi's Normal Matches typically feature an array of special item spawn spots, leading to an excess of high-value items. To prevent disproportionate looting of these items, we've recalibrated the balance. The spawn rates of high-value weapons and items have been scaled down to also mitigate the disparity in the play experience with Ranked matches.
- Lab Camp
- The probability of finding lucky Supply Drops (holding Care Package weapons) have been boosted.
- However, a marginal downgrade has been made in the quality of items.
- A significant reduction has been made in the appearance rate of Care Package weapons and Level 3 equipment.
- Critical Response Kits will now exclusively appear in Lab Camps, with an increased spawn rate.
- The quantity and quality of items discoverable in caves' Supply Drops have been downgraded.
- A significant reduction has been made in the appearance rate of Care Package weapons and Level 3 equipment.
- 8x Scopes, Critical Response Kits, and C4 have been removed from caves' Supply Drops.
- Secret Room
- Acquisition of the Self-AED is now restricted to Secret Rooms, except for the rare chance of looting it as a world spawn item.
- The Thermal 4x Scope will now only be available as a world spawn item, in Care Packages, and caves' Supply Drops. It has been removed from Lab Camp and Secret Rooms.
- The following changes have also been made to align with the ruleset of other maps.
- ARs, SMGs, Handguns, Crossbows, Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Stun Grenades, and First Aid Kits will spawn slightly more.
- SRs, LMGs, Backpack (Level 1), Molotovs, BZ Grenades, C4, Emergency Pickups, Bandages, Med Kits, and Adrenaline Syringes will spawn slightly less.
- In terms of transportation, we noted that vehicle usage in Vikendi was lower compared to other maps, so we've amplified vehicle spawn spots and appropriately adjusted existing spawn locations.
- The duration of the Blizzard Zone has been increased by approximately 70%.
- The number of snowstorms appearing in a Blizzard Zone has increased.
- The distance between snowstorms has decreased.
- The phases when Blizzard Zones occur during a match have been adjusted.
- Player feedback concerning the rather sluggish speed of Vikendi's Cable Cars was noted, leading to a significant speed enhancement. This adjustment now allows for better encounters during transit, with an overall speed increase of 80%.
- We have improved player's vulnerability by relocating existing objects to the back.
- Item spawn spots have been added near player spawn locations for an optimized start.
- Made containers more accessible by repositioning some containers and adding wooden pallets.
- Combat time
- Reduced combat time from 160 seconds to 100 seconds.
- The Play Area restriction time has been adjusted to accommodate the reduced combat time.
- The multidrops will descend earlier.
- To prevent the decreasing survival rate as the number of participants increases during the later phases of Comeback BR, each size of the final Play Area for each phase has been adjusted.
- The UI notifications for Comeback BR have improved.
- Increased spawn rate for cabinets.
- A storage unit specifically designed for Crowbars has been added to garages that are accessible with a Crowbar. This storage unit has a high probability of containing a Crowbar.
- Simultaneously, we've slightly diminished the appearance rate for Secret Room Security Keys.
- However, we've increased the spawn rates for items such as healing items and throwables.
- Reduced the volume of wind turbines by 40%, along with the audible range.
- Minimap has been updated to mirror the above changes.
Ranked - Season 24 https://preview.redd.it/ewryzck9jq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2af89c9f32d6d692e04107d3b1e132e30a4f5c9f
- The Jammer Pack, Mortar, Panzerfaust, BZ Grenade, and Emergency Pickup have been added to every map.
- Vikendi has been added to the map pool with a 10% matchmaking probability.
- Number of players: 64
- Weather: Sunny
- The Blizzard Zone, Lab Camp, Crowbar interaction feature and cabinets, Cable Cars, bears, and Supply Drops are available.
- Weapons only available in Care Packages have been removed from Lab Camp and Supply Drops.
- Comeback BR, Security Keys, Thermal 4x Scope are not available.
- High-tier items have generally decreased.
- BRDM vehicles can not be called with a Flare Gun from outside the circle.
- The leaderboard will reset after the Live Server maintenance.
- Check out your final Tier from the previous season through your Career page.
Season 23 Rewards
Below are the rewards you'll be receiving based on your final Tier from the previous Ranked season.
|Tier ||Season 23 Rewards |
|Bronze ||Bronze PUBG ID Emblem |
|Silver ||Silver PUBG ID Emblem |
|Gold ||Gold PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin |
|Platinum ||Animated Platinum PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum Medal |
|Diamond ||Animated Diamond PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum, Diamond Medal |
|Master ||Animated Master PUBG ID Emblem, Animated Master Nameplate, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum, Diamond, Master Medal |
|Top 500 ||Bonus rewards for Top 500 players: Animated Top 500 PUBG ID Emblem, Animated Top 500 Nameplate |
- The Parachute skin and Medals are permanent rewards.
- The rest of the obtainable rewards are available for use during a single Ranked season.
- Rewards can be found in your Inventory once Season 24 starts.
- Once Season 24 is over and the server undergoes maintenance, every reward but the Parachute and Medal will be withdrawn from your Edit Profile page.
- On/off option for the Tactical Gear Carrier has been added.
- Helmet Repair Kit, Armor Repair Kit, and Mechanic's Toolbox have been removed from the Spawn tab.
- World-spawn Tactical Gear have been removed from the Spawn tab.
- On/off option for the Recall system has been added.
- When the Recall system is off, both the Blue Chip Tower and Blue Chips will not spawn and the Blue Chip Transmitter can not be used.
- The Blue Chip Transmitter has been added to the Spawn tab.
- The phase settings in World - Vikendi above have been applied to Custom Match - Vikendi.
- Esports Mode
- Vikendi has been added.
- The number of players in a team has been changed to 10.
- A setting option for the Blue Zone has been added.
- We've observed that requiring new players to complete AI Training Match was impacting the engagement of new players in Normal Matches. Therefore, after successfully finishing Basic Training, players will now have the ability to play Normal Matches right away even without having to complete AI Training Matches.
Survivor Pass: Splash Royale https://preview.redd.it/65kh4epcjq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb5da0d3ecd22f32d8c2d4bbef26fcbea6b7df69
A new Survivor Pass: Splash Royale is prepared for the approaching hottest season of the year. Read more details on the upcoming June Store Update announcement!
- New item sets have been added to the Hunter's Chest and Archivist's Chest.
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi Reborn
- Implemented enhancements to our memory management system, resulting in a reduction of hitches experienced during gameplay.
- General in-game bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where an extra timer was generated upon completion of a team member's heal using the EMT Gear.
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and some other general Vikendi map issues.
- Fixed the issue where the Self-AED was not appearing in Taego's breakable pots.
- Fixed the issue where certain heal items were not spawning on the bridges of Erangel.
- Fixed the issue where the Clan Tag was being displayed in specific in-game areas when the Clan level was at 1.
- Fixed the issue where the kill/assist details were not displayed upon accessing the Inventory in-game.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the "Played with" information was not displayed upon returning to the Social page after viewing a random player's profile from the Recent Players list.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where your character does not appear when navigating back to the Lobby subsequent to selecting a random Spray item within the Customize page.
- Fixed the issue where a highlighting effect was applied to the Helmet (Level 3) in the Erangel Remaster lobby skin.
Items & Skins
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the hair when using Victory Dance 114 with the Hairstyle 42 equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the arm became transparent upon equipping ROSÉ's BLACKPINK Gloves with Lunchmeat's Hoodie.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the waist when equipping the Wasted Future Pants with the Bunny Academy Hazard Jacket.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the waist when equipping the Wasted Future Pants with the FaZe Clan Jacket.
- Fixed the clipping issue of dress during repeated crouching and prone motions with a weapon and NieR:Automata - 2B's Dress equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the ankle became transparent upon equipping Dinoland "Alex" Suit and Sky Captain Boots.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the ankle when equipping PGI.S Tactical Pants and certain shoes.
- Fixed the issue where the arm became transparent upon equipping Tormented Knight Gloves and certain tops.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the forehead when equipping Marauder's Mask and Dead by Daylight "The Legion" Jacket.
2023.06.08 08:06 SansuRansu Ok so they're buffing LF GoFrieza and putting unique Abilities on Legends Limited Chars just like Ultras. This is crazy.
2023.06.08 08:05 GnuLinuxOrder Selling Epic Games account with games
I am selling Epic Games accounts that each are worth more than $400 USD, some are worth $500+ USD. They are all Fresh accounts with no saved progress on any of these games or friends, they just each own a selection of games. I will be providing you with full access to the accounts to ensure you can change the password.
Message me if you are interested in buying and we can negotiate a fair price that will give you a great deal. You may contact me through DMs on here.
Below is information about how many copies of each game I have available as well as what their market price is.
Price Quantity Title
40 2 STAR WARS: Squadrons
40 22 DEATH STRANDING
40 22 Kerbal Space Program
30 22 Encased
30 10 F.I.S.T.: Forged in Shadow Torch
30 22 Mortal Shell
30 22 Eximius: Seize the Frontline
30 15 RPG in a Box
25 22 Sable
25 10 Severed Steel
20 23 Saints Row IV Re-Elected
20 22 Dishonored - Definitive Edition
20 22 Wolfenstein: The New Order
20 22 Metro: Last Light Redux
20 22 Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice
20 22 Them's Fightin' Herds
20 15 Fort Triumph
20 21 Horizon Chase Turbo
20 22 LEGO Builder's Journey
15 22 Wildcat Gun Machine
15 22 Costume Quest 2
14 16 Bloons TD 6
10 22 Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
10 22 Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
10 22 Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
submitted by GnuLinuxOrder
to GamingMarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:05 Carretcrypto The Importance of Cybersecurity in Cryptocurrency Trading
| || | submitted by Carretcrypto to u/Carretcrypto [link] [comments]
Since the launch of Bitcoin, cryptocurrency has received a lot of attention. The two most popular cryptocurrencies right now are Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, investing in digital currencies is not always advisable. Therefore, you should be properly knowledgeable about cryptocurrency trading before entering the market. Alternatively, you could consult a crypto advisor.
It can be easy to get caught up in the mystery and excitement surrounding cryptocurrency, which is an innovative yet often misunderstood asset
But there are risks. For those who are unaware of these risks and are unable to protect themselves from the potential dangers associated with digital currency, the consequences can be financially disastrous.
To assist you in investing and trading digital currencies more effectively, this blog will cover all aspects of cybersecurity in cryptocurrency trading.
The Rise of Cybercrime and Cybersecurity in Cryptocurrency Trading
The rise of cryptocurrency has led to a growing need for cybersecurity measures to protect against hacking and theft. As the use and adoption of cryptocurrency continue to grow, so does the need for robust cybersecurity protocols.
The decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies makes them attractive to users who value privacy and security. However, this same feature also makes them vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
Cryptocurrency transactions are recorded on a public ledger, making them visible to anyone with access to the network. This visibility makes it easier for attackers to trace the movement of funds and target specific accounts.
As a result, exchanges and wallet providers have had to invest heavily in cybersecurity measures to protect their users’ funds and information. These measures include implementing two-factor authentication, using encryption to secure data, and employing various forms of cold storage to keep funds offline and out of reach of hackers.
Moreover, regulatory bodies are beginning to recognize the importance of cybersecurity in cryptocurrency trading. The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has issued guidelines for cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) requirements. Failure to comply with these guidelines can result in fines and other penalties.
The rise of cybersecurity in cryptocurrency
has also led to the development of new technologies and services. For example, blockchain analytics firms have emerged to help identify and prevent illicit activities such as money laundering and terrorist financing.
Similarly, cybersecurity firms have developed specialized solutions to protect against cryptocurrency-related threats such as phishing attacks and malware.
Why Cybersecurity is important in Cryptocurrency trading?
Cryptocurrency trading has become increasingly popular in recent years, with more and more people investing in digital assets. However, as with any form of investment, there are risks involved, especially when it comes to cybersecurity.
Confusing? Let us explain in detail:
Protection against hacking:
Cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets are prime targets for hackers due to the large amounts of funds that are stored in them. Hackers can attempt to gain access to these accounts through various methods, such as phishing, malware, and social engineering.
To protect against hacking attempts, users should use strong passwords that are not easily guessable, enable two-factor authentication, and use encryption to secure their data.
Many exchanges and wallets also offer additional security features such as IP whitelisting, which restricts access to accounts from specified IP addresses.
Cryptocurrency theft can occur when an attacker gains access to a user’s private keys or steals cryptocurrency from an exchange or wallet. Private keys are used to sign transactions and provide access to cryptocurrency stored in wallets.
If an attacker gains access to a user’s private keys, they can steal the cryptocurrency without the user’s knowledge. One way to prevent this type of theft is to use cold storage, which stores the private keys offline and out of reach of hackers.
Cryptocurrency transactions are often anonymous, which can be both a benefit and a risk. While anonymity can provide users privacy and security, it can also be used for illicit activities such as money laundering and terrorist financing. Proper cybersecurity measures can help protect users’ identities and prevent fraud.
For example, using privacy coins such as Monero can help obscure the origin and destination of transactions, making it more difficult for attackers to track the movement of funds.
Compliance with regulations:
Cryptocurrency trading is subject to various regulations, including anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. Compliance with these regulations requires robust cybersecurity measures to protect user data and prevent illegal activities.
Exchanges and wallet providers are required to collect and verify user information such as identity documents, proof of address, and source of funds. They must also implement strict security protocols to protect this sensitive data.
A successful cyberattack can damage the reputation of an exchange or wallet provider, leading to a loss of trust among users and potential investors.
To maintain a positive reputation, exchanges and wallet providers must demonstrate their commitment to cybersecurity by implementing strong security measures and regularly testing and updating their systems. Failure to do so can result in significant financial losses and harm to the industry as a whole.
Carret is a cryptocurrency investment platforms in India
that provides a complete cryptocurrency trading solution with portfolio management to track all your investments in one spot.
Continue reading here: Cybersecurity in Cryptocurrency Trading
2023.06.08 08:05 StatisticianSad6853 How can digital marketing services in the USA lead to business transformation in 2023?
How can digital marketing services in the USA lead to business transformation in 2023? Digital transformation plays a very significant role in growing every business in this world of digitalization. Almost every digital marketing agency in USA for businesses uses out of box thinking to open doors for new customer engagement and brand boosting.
As the name suggests, the kind of marketing which is done digitally through mobile, computer, laptop, etc., is called digital marketing. Digital marketing agency in Denver
converts potential prospects into valuable leads. A digital marketing company
always wants to create a better customer experience. It can make or break an organization, as the experience, a prospect or consumer has is key to driving conversions and revenue and customer loyalty and advocacy.
The United States
has the world’s largest digital marketing services for small businesses
, accounting for 38.6 percent of the global market. As per multiple reports, digital marketing services
share in the USA will reach 200 billion dollars by 2025 in the USA.
Why Only Digital Marketing is the Solution?
If you are a business owner willing to expand your business reach in the global market, selecting a digital marketing agency in Austin
will help you reach a wider audience through your website, social media platforms, and online advertisements.
Every digital marketing agency in USA
offers something unique. For example, a digital marketing agency in Dallas
provides accessible communication with their customers, whereas a digital marketing agency in Boston
mainly emphasizes content creation and campaign management.
The retail sector invested the maximum share in digital marketing services in the USA
, accounting for 26 percent of the nation’s total digital ad spending, followed by pharma and healthcare, with 19 percent of its spending in digital advertising.
Growth of Digital Marketing Agency in USA Digital marketing agency Atlanta
is a prominent leader for marketing professionals in the world of digitalization.
Digital marketing services are one of the key revenue contributors to the global digital advertising and marketing market. Many factors are backing this growth of internet marketing: a professionally developed digital ecosystem supported by major media companies and information and communication service providers, connected devices entering the advertising market, and a sturdy focus on digital marketing campaigns launched by various businesses.
The digital marketing industry is estimated to reach $786.2 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.9 percent. The industry of digital marketing agency New York
has become the wisest investment for all businesses to ace their respective sectors.
Tracking Your Future Revenues with Digital Marketing
According to the digital marketing agency Utah
, digital spending has been outperforming expectations in the advertising niche, with 64.4 percent of total ad spending in 2022 compared to the projection of around 50 percent. After the Covid pandemic, online sales are increasing to 5 percent worldwide and 9 percent in the US. Digital Marketing Agency in Phoenix
has explained how digital marketing has redefined how users shop and e-commerce. Brands are continuously investing in their promotions and affiliate marketing to get in touch with online shoppers. The combined efforts of every digital marketing agency in USA
are estimated to reach $239.89 billion by 2022 end, marking a revenue jump of 12 percent to reach $794 billion in 2022.
The multibillion-dollar affiliate marketing industry is expected to reach $8.2 billion in the US by 2022 end. Every leading digital marketing company
uses affiliate marketing to boost its conversion rates and increase online purchases.
How do you make this transformation happen?
The digital media world is ever-changing and evolving per the customer’s needs. To keep up with the latest advertising trends, being unique, updated, and relevant has become an essential factor for every digital marketing agency San Diego
, New York, and other such cities in the USA have become highly focused on their digital marketing factors like lead generation, SEO
, social media, marketing technology, video marketing, sales, content marketing, email marketing, social media, and advertising.
If this persistence remains, the US can successfully grow its digital ad spending from $659.4 US in 2021 to $1051 by 2026. The market’s growth results from the growing preference among people for extracting information digitally through the internet. Every digital marketing agency in USA
is now on its way to flourishing and communicating with its audience through multiple channels.
submitted by StatisticianSad6853
to u/StatisticianSad6853 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:05 No_Feedback2435 YOOO THEY STRAIGHT UP BUFFED GOKU/FRIEZA
2023.06.08 08:05 Lorpedodontist I’ve been attempting to make my own brush line
I’m a painter and digital artist, and I usually just use whatever brushes I have available. I’m currently sitting on a skateboard deck I’m supposed to paint for a charity event, and I’ve got some artist block.
But this isn’t about my normal painting, this is about miniature painting—like D&D and Warhammer models.
Around the new year, I decided to get out of my slump and actually start making stuff again. I realized I had made basically nothing for two years. The first big task was getting my minis painted. But when it comes to miniature brushes, the market kind of sucks. We’re either using synthetics marked way up because it’s so niche, or traditional art brushes that aren’t really sized for the needs of a mini painter.
So, I decided to make my own. And it’s been frustrating, expensive, and frankly, pretty scary.
All I knew going in was that I wanted kolinsky sable brushes sized appropriately for miniature painting. Mini painters want really sharp tips—you’re painting pupils on a three inch model. Kolinsky made the most sense. You also want shorter handles, because mini painters tend to choke up on the ferrule.
Being totally new to this, I started by looking at Alibaba. The plan was to find the best Chinese manufacturer I could. So, I ordered a ton of samples, and that’s really expensive. Then, I found out that importing kolisnky to the US is illegal, so I had to make an LLC and get what’s called a CITES permit to get permission to import regulated animal material. So, if you want rhino horns or whatever, I’m your guy.
I also decided to look at other manufacturers, and I filled out the contact forms for some US manufacturers, thinking they wouldn’t be able to work with me because of my low quantity order. And most did reply, and declined.
Fast forward a couple months and I’m testing Chinese brushes. They’re okay—not great. The handles are fine, but the bristles are not too stellar. Then I get a call from New York, and the nicest, most NY sounding guy tells me that he got my message, and he’s sent a bunch of samples in the mail—for free.
Earlier today I’m sitting in a pile of paint brushes, looking at all my branded samples. I don’t have a lot of money, so using the US manufacturer is terrifying, because they cost 50% more. I’m just worried I won’t be able to swing the price.
Then, I run my finger over the bristles. The US brushes snap right back into place. I can hear it. The Chinese brushes are soft, and start to separate. I decide that’s just because of conditioning agents still on the brush, so I take all the samples and run them under the sink. The Chinese brushes look worse, the US brushes look the same. Then I run my finger over them and I hear that same snap. I don’t get that response from the Chinese brushes.
I don’t totally understand it. They’re the same hair from the same animal. I don’t know why the US bristles we’re so much better. And I’m pretty sure the US manufacturer sources the hair from Asia, just like the other, and their raw materials are prepared there, and only final assembly is done in the US. They should be the same, but they weren’t. The US were better.
So, this afternoon I get another call from New York. It’s the same guy, he and his brother run the brush company, they’re the great grandsons of the founder, and have been operating for 100 years. And we talk for an hour. He tells me everything about the industry, how Chinese QA can be a problem, fulfillment, pricing, and just kind of takes the time getting to know me. When I asked why he wasn’t me for samples, he said, “Because I want to invest in you.”
So, I have my manufacturer making specialty brushes for a very niche audience, and I just wanted to share. I’m really excited to have found a manufacturer I trust, and the product is so much better than I thought I was going to make. It also feels good to choose a US company. I don’t want to raise the price I had in mind, so I’m just going to eat the cost difference, so I’m not going to make much money on this, but I’m happy to experiment if I can make a great product that makes people happy. I don’t really know where else to post this, it’s been so strange, and I’ve felt really on my own in this. It’s my first time making my own business. It’s just been a crazy experience and a really weird day. I just needed somewhere to share.
So, I’m broke, I have piles of orange paint brushes from all over the world scattered around my living room, and I’m hoping to launch in a few months.
Thanks for reading!
submitted by Lorpedodontist
to artbusiness [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:05 Dualityrobbx19 NJPW Domininion 2023 Review from a Lapsed Wrestling Fan
Well just like you've read it in the title; i've been lapsed from wrestling for almost 4 years. However earlier this year i started to get into wrestling more often and eventhough i got this burnout since the summer of 2019; i've always been keeping an eye on every important event from the most popular wrestling promotions, and how many of them have been changing their formula.
So anyways, i just finished watching Dominion and here's my review:
- Opening Match - Will Ospreay vs Lancher for the #1 Contendership for the United States Championship: I honestly skipped this match cuz i don't like Lance Archer in single matches at all, i just wanted Ospreay to win and have Ospreay vs Omega II. - Just 5 Guys vs LIJ: Solid match it wouldn't made any difference if any of those 2 teams won or lost. 6/10 - Kushida & Kevin Knight vs Francesco Akira & TJP for the Junior Tag Team Championship: Great match, haven't seen much of Francesco Akira, but he's very talented. I honestly wanted Kushida & Kevin Knight to retain cuz i've been watching more of them; plus i'm very glad Kushida is back in NJPW. 7.5/10 - Zack Sabre Jr vs Jeff Cobb for the World Television Championship: Awesome!!! Jeff kept striking him, but Zack outsmarted in the last 2 minutes of the match. I'm glad Zack Sabre Jr is giving Prestige to this new Title, but once he drops it, i'd like Zack to have one more run with it before ascending to higher Title Pictures like Never Openweight. 8/10 - United Empire vs House Of Torture vs Bishamon for the World Tag Team Championship: Just like the opening match i skipped this too. I don't like House of Torture, nor was i in the mood to see a Greath O Khan match. By the way i'm glad Bishamon got the World Titles back. - David Finlay vs El Phantasmo for the Never Openweight Championship: Definitely my favourite match of the night; i know David is nowhere near at ELP's level, but i'm a big fan of El Phantasmo (more than Kenny Omega) i want to see him giving prestige to the Never Openweight Title in a near future. Eventhough i was rooting for El Phantasmo, i'm glad David Finlay retained bcuz it means the Title is not changing hands so often and it means something. By the way El Phantasmo could very well fit in in LIJ and start taking out Bullet Club one by one. Am looking forward for the rematch 8.5/10 - Hiromu Takahashi vs Master Wato for the Junior Championship: Amazing match! i know Master Wato will get the Junior Title later on; but for now Hiromu is giving it prestige. 8/10 - Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomohiro Ishii vs Shota Umino, Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli for the Never Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship: First thing i need to say is that thi match should have been from 4th to Finals, not the Semi-Final................................... but since ''names'' are so important, what can you do then ??????? Well anyways, another amazing tag team match, imagine the big stories for future rivalries; Okada vs Shota, Jon vs Hiroshi, Claudio vs Tomohiro. Bryan Danielson video package at the end was so fucking cool, i'm rooting for my boy Brayn Danielson. I can see Shota Umino dethroning Kazuchika Okada in a few years in order to be the new face of New Japan Pro Wrestling. 7.5/10 - Main Event - Sanada vs Yota Tsuji for the World Heavyweight championship: First thing i need to say is that Yota Tsuji's return from excursion, to eventually join LIJ..... only to leave back to CMLL and then comeing back 2 days prior to Dominion seemed very weird for me; the way he was bragging on how come he was going to destroy Sanada, the way he looks & walks and also the way he wrestled seems to me like work the entire time. I'm glad Sanada is finally gettin push after been held back for so many years, it all seems to me that WK 18's main event will be Sanada vs Tetsuya Naito. I'm almost sure this whole Yota Tsuji thing is a work to give more relevance to Naito & Sanada.................. if anyone should replace Sanada that would be El Phantasmo, not Yota Tsuji. Solid match, but it wasn't mean to be a World Championship match at Dominion, Yota was squashinig Sanada until Sanada outsmarted him. 7/10
submitted by Dualityrobbx19
to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:02 Markinagta Kevin King – Billion Dollar Seller Summit 7 2023 (February) Download
| || | submitted by Markinagta to everycourses01 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/22zy0cq3cq4b1.png?width=768&format=png&auto=webp&s=7d1b95f8f1fc1ded3d6014806c8fd8f719d42c10 Kevin King – Billion Dollar Seller Summit 7 2023 (February) Download (13.81 GB) What You Get? Here are a few of the topics the A-list speakers covered at the virtual summit: GET UNLIMITED REVIEWS FOR A NEW PRODUCT, WITH NO OUTSIDE TOOLS OR SERVICES
I’ll show you the TOS-compliant way to get unlimited reviews for a new product, with no outside tools or services, plus how to know which variations to launch that will make you more money (and how to save $0.5-$2 for every unit you sell by opening a case with Amazon). TOP-SECRET FORMULA FOR EXPLOSIVE 100% YEARLY GROWTH
The 2023 Social Media Strategy to Skyrocket Your List Building and Claim the Coveted #1 Ranking on Amazon in Record Time! (I did $150 million in sales with it) HOW WE SMOKE ALL BLACK HAT SELLERS WHO COME IN OUR MARKETS
Sellers who do $100+ million per year like me can actually make it white hat. I’ll show you how to keep and improve margins despite ARMIES of black hat sellers attacking you on Amazon. 30 HACKS FOR KOOL KIDS
The hack master is back with some crazy good strategies, like how to get another contributor kicked off your listing so you can change it, how to control which video appears in the Amazon search engine results, how to expose all the “unanswered” questions on your listing, how to prevent hijackers from adding “trigger” words, how to be the best selling NEW RELEASE even if listing is years old, and lots more! IGNITE YOUR AMAZON PPC BY COMBINING CHAT GPT-3 AND GOOGLE SHEETS
I’ll be teaching you 10 Groundbreaking Tactics for Amazon Advertising using AI and Google Sheets that will absolutely blow your mind and make PPC management much easier. HOW TO GET RICH ON AMAZON, WITHOUT GETTING LUCKY
I’ve sold more than $100 million on Amazon. My secret is playing the long term games with long term people. Let me show you how it’s done. GONGFU AMAZON – CHAPTER 1: KILL BILL
Incredible eye-opening, jaw-dropping information from a seller who is part of the Amazon Big Seller Committee. BUILD A PROFIT PUMPING EMAIL LIST FROM A TO Z IN UNDER 30 MINS
Email is not dead. It works very, very well if you know what you’re doing. Here’s everything you need to know, including a year of what to write. UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF SUCCESS WITH GOOGLE TO AMAZON ADS
Discover the secrets of what to nnclude and what to avoid for maximum results when running Google to Amazon ads (25% of all Amazon sales start on Google) ONLY 1% OF SELLERS USE THIS SECRET PPC STRATEGY – I BROUGHT IN $1 BILLION IN SALES WITH IT!
Join the 1% and unlock the power of Amazon PPC structure that has brought us 1B+ in sales. Become a Game-Changer or Sink. HALT NEGATIVE RATINGS AND REVIEWS BEFORE THEY BEGIN
Post sale psychological warfare: how to halt negative ratings/reviews before they begin using the 7 figure flywheel fixer sequence. LEAVE YOUR COMPETITORS IN THE DUST USING ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Learn exactly how to unleash limitless creativity. This mind-blowing presentation will teach you how to harness the power of AI to generate awe-inspiring ideas, designs, and mockups. SAVE A FORTUNE ON SPD and LTL SHIPMENTS – BETTER YET ELIMINATE THEM
Experience the power of savings and say goodbye to pricey 3PL costs in the USA! No more paying a fortune for SPD or LTL shipments – learn how to eliminate them for good! UNCOVER HIDDEN INTERNAL NOTES AND FLAGS ON YOUR LISTING COSTING YOU $$$
Unlock the power of amazon listing diagnosis! Uncover hidden internal notes and flags on your listing (and your competitors) with this top-secret method – fix them before they sabotage your rank! BOOST CLICK-TROUGH RATES ON YOUR LISTING BY 300% OR MORE
I’ll reveal several hidden CTR tricks. You’ll uncover the secrets to skyrocketing your click-through rate by a whopping 300% or more. SOLVE HIGH TACOS ISSUES WITH UNMATCHED PRECISION
Discover the Power of TACOS Mastery! Learn the Secrets of Diagnosing and Solving High TACOS Issues with Unmatched Precision and Skill! I EXITED FOR 7 FIGURES. THIS IS WHAT I DID RIGHT AND WHAT I DID WRONG
I’m going to share my 7-figure exit case study. Three things I did well, & 3 things I regret not doing. Plus, what life POST Amazon FBA exit is like. MASTERCLASS OF ULTIMATE MARKETING SECRETS I USED TO SELL MY BRAND FOR $6 MILLION
I sold one of my brands for $6 million. I’m spilling the beans on the Ultimate Marketing Secrets I used. Get ready for a masterclass with real-life examples – No smoke and mirrors, Just proven strategies and working examples
This is just the beginning. Lots more valuable content, incredible networking, 2 mastermind sessions and the famous hack contest!
2023.06.08 08:02 Markinagta Van Tharp – Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study Download
| || | submitted by Markinagta to everycourses01 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/5mpd9xji9q4b1.png?width=755&format=png&auto=webp&s=127df5d2aecd6170a9a6b6b7ec2fb3156345b7e1 Van Tharp – Swing Trading Systems Video Home Study Download (15.22 GB) What You Get?
Not just one, not just three, but FIVE distinct Swing Trading Systems! You will get to learn at your own pace and in your own place!
This course has over 10 hours of instruction with significant follow-along documents, which you can download. You can review the videos as many times and as often as you like for two full years. Swing Trading – A Great Way to Trade:
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions, the new Swing Trading Systems Elearning course might have what you need. In the Swing Trading Systems Elearning course, Dr. Ken Long teaches five swing trading systems that he developed and traded.
- Do you want to trade more frequently but lack time to sit in front of a monitor during market hours?
- Do you want higher returns than what you can generate with buy and hold in your retirement account?
- Do you have reliable trading systems for the bull, sideways, and bear market types?
- Are you looking for a series of relatively uncorrelated opportunities to trade nearly every day?
- Would you be comfortable putting on short positions?
- Do you already follow the markets closely?
- Are you capable of entering simple trade orders?
- Would you like a more systematic approach to trading?
- Are you disciplined enough to follow the rules – even though you may not feel entirely comfortable?
- To trade successfully, do you really know what else you need in addition to HAVING good trading systems?
Some of these systems are based on research from published work of analysts or traders while others are his own unique creations.
These are not conceptual strategies that should work in theory or which have nice backtests. These systems have specific rules that have proven themselves to work in live trading. In addition to Dr. Long’s track record trading them over a period of several years, he has lots of anecdotal data from institutional and individual traders who attended his previous swing workshops and who trade these systems actively today. These five swing systems generate setup signals that are the basis for many of Dr. Long’s intraday trades today as well.
2023.06.08 08:02 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:02 CertifiedRizzler 1000 cc in gift box everyone!
2023.06.08 08:01 AutoModerator [GET] Robby Blanchard – Project Platinum
2023.06.08 08:00 GoldBatter Ladoo shop suggestions
I'm leaving Delhi tomorrow and have to pick up a few boxes of Ladoo for relatives back home. I will be traveling from my hotel in Gurgaon to New Delhi Railway station via cab.
Can anyone suggest a good sweet shop near by or on the route? I can make a slight detour if necessary
submitted by GoldBatter
to delhi [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:00 VacationTop3430 Seeking Advice on Transitioning from Learning to Coding to Real Work
Around a year ago, I embarked on a journey to learn coding. I enrolled in a 100-Day Python course and also took up a web design class. Since then, I have successfully completed the Python course and I'm now nearing the end of the web design class. Throughout this learning process, I have gained valuable knowledge and skills. However, I am struggling to turn this newfound expertise into a side hustle. I'm reaching out to seek advice on where to start.
Although I am fairly familiar with openai models, I am unsure of how to take the next step and begin working on real projects. I currently have a day job that sustains me, so financial pressure isn't the main concern. What I truly need is guidance on how to kickstart my journey into doing real work, allowing me to further improve my skills and gain practical experience.
Do any of you have suggestions on where I can begin taking on real coding projects? I would greatly appreciate any insights, resources, or recommendations that can help me get started on this exciting new path.
Thank you in advance for your valuable advice!
submitted by VacationTop3430
to Python [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:00 Accountkiwigirl77nz Laundry and Snack Vlog who would watch someone do laundry for 2 hours no one, Got a huge Candy floss machine from people from New York More sugar the kids don't need.
Seriously who would watch someone do Laundry for nearly two hours i mean she doesn't do it well and it so boring who watches this. She could do more updates on their lives while doing the laundry i mean she doesn't have to go fully into the kids life just lite updates. Seriously the kids don't need more sugar in their lives and they just been sent a huge candy floss machine from the people from New York because A Mentioned Candy Floss. The kids already have Teeth Problems. and the Dentist would ask how much sugar the Kids eats i know are Dentist does every time they see us.
submitted by Accountkiwigirl77nz
to doughertydozen [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:59 Illustrious-Food1967 predict site,
Title: Harnessing the Power of Prediction: The Rise of Predictive Websites
In today's fast-paced digital era, where data is abundant and technology continues to advance at an unprecedented pace, predictive websites have emerged as a game-changer. These innovative platforms utilize cutting-edge algorithms, machine learning techniques, and vast amounts of data to provide users with accurate predictions and insights. Whether it's predicting stock market trends, weather patterns, or even personal preferences, predictive websites have the potential to revolutionize the way we make decisions and interact with the digital world.
Unleashing the Potential of Predictive Algorithms
At the heart of predictive websites lie powerful predictive algorithms. These algorithms analyze historical data, identify patterns, and generate predictions based on the underlying patterns and trends. By leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, these algorithms continuously learn and adapt to improve the accuracy of their predictions over time.
Applications of Predictive Websites
Financial Markets: Predictive websites are becoming increasingly popular among investors and traders. These platforms can analyze vast amounts of financial data, news, and social media sentiment to generate real-time predictions about stock prices, market trends, and investment opportunities. By providing valuable insights, predictive websites empower investors to make informed decisions, manage risks, and optimize their investment portfolios.
Weather Forecasting: Traditional weather forecasting methods have improved significantly with the advent of predictive websites. By analyzing historical weather patterns, satellite imagery, and atmospheric data, these platforms can generate highly accurate forecasts. Predictive websites not only help individuals plan their daily activities but also assist industries such as agriculture, transportation, and disaster management in making informed decisions based on weather predictions.
E-commerce and Personalization: Predictive websites have transformed the way businesses interact with their customers. By analyzing user behavior, browsing history, and purchase patterns, these platforms can provide personalized product recommendations, tailored advertisements, and targeted marketing campaigns. This level of personalization enhances the user experience, increases customer engagement, and drives sales.
Healthcare and Disease Prediction: Predictive websites have the potential to revolutionize healthcare by leveraging vast amounts of medical data. By analyzing electronic health records, genetic information, and lifestyle data, these platforms can predict the risk of developing various diseases, personalize treatment plans, and even forecast disease outbreaks. Early detection and prevention through predictive websites can lead to improved patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs.
Challenges and Ethical Considerations
While predictive websites offer tremendous potential, they also raise significant challenges and ethical considerations. Privacy concerns surrounding the collection and use of personal data must be addressed to maintain user trust. Algorithmic biases and fairness issues need to be carefully monitored to ensure equitable predictions. Additionally, transparency in the workings of predictive algorithms is crucial to enable users to understand and verify the reliability of the predictions they receive.
Predictive websites are transforming the way we access information, make decisions, and interact with technology. These platforms harness the power of predictive algorithms, machine learning, and vast data sets to provide users with valuable insights and accurate predictions across various domains. As technology continues to advance, predictive websites have the potential to unlock new possibilities and enhance our lives in ways we never imagined. However, it is essential to address challenges and ethical considerations to ensure that predictive websites are developed and used responsibly, fostering trust, transparency, and fairness.
submitted by Illustrious-Food1967
to u/Illustrious-Food1967 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:59 Korommia Brain-Computer Interface: WiMi Hologram Cloud（WIMI）Developed And Innovated Its BCI Gaming Model
| || | submitted by Korommia to WIMI [link] [comments]
Last Monday, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Twitter that brain-computer interfaces could solve the biggest bottleneck in human progress. Musk is known to have launched the Neuralink in 2016. He believes the company's technology can help humans achieve "symbiosis" with artificial intelligence. Simply put, people will be able to combine their brains with computers.
When it comes to brain-computer interfaces, the first impression may be that Musk makes monkeys "mind-type." Since then, Musk's Neuralink has been developing brain implants designed to treat diseases such as paralysis and blindness. Recently, however, the Chinese team was surprised.
https://preview.redd.it/5lfh91cvhq4b1.png?width=630&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa9de64ff98f1b1500d2a618d6d085dc21a1ca87 The world's first brain-computer interface test on monkeys was successfully conducted
Recently, the world's first nonhuman primate interventional brain-computer interface test has been successful in Beijing, which is of great significance to promoting the field of brain science research, marking China's brain-computer interface technology among the international leading ranks.
The experiment was led by Professor Duan Feng's team from Nankai University and jointly completed with the General Hospital of the People's Liberation Army (301 Hospital) and Shanghai Xinwei Medical Technology Co., Ltd., which broke through core technologies such as endovascular EEG signal acquisition and interventional EEG signal recognition. According to the video, the surgical monkey just needs to "think" to bring the food to the imports.
This technology has been widely used in medical, military, and other fields, such as it can help patients with stroke and ALS recover, and even store human thinking, consciousness, and memory in the future. This series of very magical results have begun to happen. It seems that some scenes in sci-fi blockbusters are not so far away from us.
Brain-computer interface refers to a direct connection between the brain of a human or animal and an external device to exchange information between the brain and the device. At present, there are mainly three kinds of BCI, invasive, non-invasive, and interventional BCI. Neuralink, founded by "Iron Man of Silicon Valley" Musk and a team of scientists, is one of the few companies that develop invasive brain-computer interfaces.
In contrast, the interventional brain-computer interface technology used in China is safer. According to information released by Nankai University, the team sent interventional EEG sensors through the singular vein into the sagittal sinus and the motor cortex brain region. After surgery, the team successfully collected and identified the non-human primate interventional EEG signals, realizing the active control of the robotic arm.
It can be said that the interventional brain-computer interface takes both intrusive and non-invasive strengths while avoiding the shortcomings of both. From the current development, brain-computer interface technology has made breakthroughs, which may first help to the medical industry. Guotai Junan Securities pointed out that medicine and health is the main application scenario of brain-computer, and the future will gradually penetrate entertainment, smart home, and other fields, and become an important form of human-computer interaction. Brain-computer interface technology will enable the metaverse
Brain-computer interface is a complex system and a basic tool for reading and writing on dynamic network data of neurons. What is more surprising is that, with the sudden rise of the Metaverse, people have great expectations for the integration and interaction of the virtual world and the real world. Many people in the industry believe that the brain-computer interface is the cutting-edge technology hatched by Metaverse.
In the future, brain-computer interface technology will enable Metaverse, and the brain-computer interface is expected to become the next generation of human-computer interaction technology, the ultimate form of Metaverse. At the same time, with the continuous development of Metaverse in the future, the strong support of national policies, as well as the continuous exploration of brain science, the brain-computer interface will become the next generation of Metaverse entrance after VR and AR, realizing the real Metaverse.
According to the White paper on brain-computer Interface standardization released by the China Institute of Electronic Technology Standardization, the potential market for brain-computer interface technology (Brain-Computer Interface, BCI) will soon reach tens of billions of yuan. Another prediction analysis believes that the brain-computer interface in the next 20-30 years, the commercial application will gradually land, will open a 100 billion dollars of market.
The technical race has already begun. Brain-computer interface technology is an important strategic direction of the new round of scientific and technological revolution and industrial transformation. The future industry represented by the brain-computer interface has stepped into the fast lane, and the formation of breakthrough scientific research achievements and innovative applications is the strategic need for innovative development. WiMi Hologram Cloud focuses on brain-computer interface achievements
At present, the brain-computer interface field has tried to combine technology in the consumer field, and the application of in-game interaction is becoming more and more popular. It is understood that WiMi Hologram Cloud (NASDAQ: WIMI) has started to develop BCI game models and paradigms based on brain-computer interfaces. The game model was designed with a P300 brain-computer interface to explore a feasible and natural game execution experience using electroencephalography (EEG) signals in a practical environment.
According to the report, the novelty of the WiMi Hologram Cloud study is reflected in the design of the BCI games and the paradigm, which integrates the rules of the game and the characteristics of the BCI system. In addition, the convolutional neural network (CNN) algorithm is introduced to achieve high accuracy on the training samples. This brain-computer interface system not only provides a form of entertainment but also provides more possibilities for game control.
To be sure, WiMi Hologram Cloud is based on the CNN BCI game model, forming a platform that can meet the interests of both healthy and disabled users. For healthy users, brain-computer interface games are mysterious and technical, which increases the charm of the game and is very conducive to the promotion of the game. For users with disabilities, BCI games provide them with a fair gaming platform, not only allowing them to play games with healthy users in the same way but also as a functional rehabilitation system to help patients with rehabilitation training. WiMi Hologram Cloud's application of brain-computer interface technology to entertainment games is an important part of promoting BCI technology from the scientific research stage to the practical application market stage. Conclusion
On the whole, although the new achievements of brain-computer interface technology in China have attracted global attention, it needs to be admitted that at present, the research perspective of foreign brain-computer interface technology is more advanced than that in China, and there can be some technological breakthroughs from 0 to 1. However, the advantages of China are more reflected in the range from 1 to 10, that is, domestic enterprises are good at learning from overseas innovative ideas, making better improvements and engineering realization of products, and pushing the products to the clinic more quickly. In short, if you want to catch up, and eventually lead the industry trend, the core point must also be to increase the investment in basic scientific research.
2023.06.08 07:59 Tunemu I thought this was posted here
2023.06.08 07:57 Chance_While_5292 Welcome to Hell
2023.06.08 07:57 GoingCrazy0515 Global Aluminum Cleaner Market Size, Growth Rate, Industry Opportunities 2023-2029
Global Info Research announces the release of the report “Global Aluminum Cleaner Market 2023 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2029” . The report is a detailed and comprehensive analysis presented by region and country, type and application. As the market is constantly changing, the report explores the competition, supply and demand trends, as well as key factors that contribute to its changing demands across many markets. Company profiles and product examples of selected competitors, along with market share estimates of some of the selected leaders for the year 2023, are provided. In addition, the report provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War Influence.
According to our (Global Info Research) latest study, the global Aluminum Cleaner market size was valued at USD million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD million by 2029 with a CAGR of % during review period. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
Global Aluminum Cleaner market size and forecasts, in consumption value), sales quantity, and average selling prices, 2018-2029
Global Aluminum Cleaner market size and forecasts by region and country, in consumption value, sales quantity, and average selling prices, 2018-2029
Global Aluminum Cleaner market size and forecasts, by Type and by Application, in consumption value, sales quantity, and average selling prices, 2018-2029
Global Aluminum Cleaner market shares of main players, shipments in revenue, sales quantity, and ASP, 2018-2023
The Primary Objectives in This Report Are:
To determine the size of the total market opportunity of global and key countries
To assess the growth potential for Aluminum Cleaner
To forecast future growth in each product and end-use market
To assess competitive factors affecting the marketplace
This report profiles key players in the global Aluminum Cleaner market based on the following parameters - company overview, production, value, price, gross margin, product portfolio, geographical presence, and key developments.
Request Free Sample Copy Or buy this report at: https://www.globalinforesearch.com/reports/1535507/aluminum-cleaner
The Aluminum Cleaner market is segmented as below:
Market segment by Type
Market segment by Application
Major players covered
The Main Contents of the Report, includes a total of 15 chapters:
Chapter 1, to describe Aluminum Cleaner product scope, market overview, market estimation caveats and base year.
Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Aluminum Cleaner, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Aluminum Cleaner from 2018 to 2023.
Chapter 3, the Aluminum Cleaner competitive situation, sales quantity, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
Chapter 4, the Aluminum Cleaner breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales quantity, consumption value and growth by regions, from 2018 to 2029.
Chapter 5 and 6, to segment the sales by Type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2029.
Chapter 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales quantity, consumption value and market share for key countries in the world, from 2017 to 2022.and Aluminum Cleaner market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2024 to 2029.
Chapter 12, market dynamics, drivers, restraints, trends, Porters Five Forces analysis, and Influence of COVID-19 and Russia-Ukraine War.
Chapter 13, the key raw materials and key suppliers, and industry chain of Aluminum Cleaner.
Chapter 14 and 15, to describe Aluminum Cleaner sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion.
The analyst presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters. Our report on the Aluminum Cleaner market covers the following areas:
1.Aluminum Cleaner market sizing
2.Aluminum Cleaner market forecast
3.Aluminum Cleaner market industry analysis
4.Analyze the needs of the global Aluminum Cleaner business market
5.Answer the market level of global Aluminum Cleaner
6.Statistics the annual growth of the global Aluminum Cleaner production market
7.The main producers of the global Aluminum Cleaner production market
8.Describe the growth factor that promotes market demand
Global Info Research is a company that digs deep into global industry information to support enterprises with market strategies and in-depth market development analysis reports. We provides market information consulting services in the global region to support enterprise strategic planning and official information reporting, and focuses on customized research, management consulting, IPO consulting, industry chain research, database and top industry services. At the same time, Global Info Research is also a report publisher, a customer and an interest-based suppliers, and is trusted by more than 30,000 companies around the world. We will always carry out all aspects of our business with excellent expertise and experience.
Global Info Research
CN: 0086-176 6505 2062
HK: 00852-5819 7708
US: 001-347 966 1888
Email: [email protected]
submitted by GoingCrazy0515
to u/GoingCrazy0515 [link] [comments]