Sugar scrub tree hut recipe
Events for Fri 6/9 - Sun 6/11
2023.06.08 06:23 whirlpool4 Events for Fri 6/9 - Sun 6/11
** Fri 6/9 *\
* Fri 4 - 7:30 PM Food Truck Friday
Rio Rancho Regional Chamber of Commerce, 4201 Crestview Dr. SE, Rio Rancho We welcome attendees of all ages to gather together and enjoy great food and music Fri 5 - 7 PM Exhibit Opening: Colors That Speak Words
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, 2401 12th St. NW Join us in celebration of the visual arts, poetry, and calligraphy. "Colors That Speak Words" is a collaborative installation between two writers and two visual artists with words, poetry, and visual arts and speaks to how this combination of mediums can be done in a cyclical way. The artists, Dr. Anthony Fleg, Mallery Quetawki (Zuni), Blythe Mariano (Diné), and Chilán Mustain, worked together to create an installation in motion, and the vision they bring to this space is from a contemporary perspective on how Native art is presented. This is an innovative view for visitors to see that Native art is changing and adjusting to the times. The artists will be present at the exhibit opening to read poetry and talk about this installation. Admission is free; please enter through South Entrance. Light refreshments will be served. This exhibit will be on display through October 15 Fri 5 - 10 PM Car Show & Concert!
EXPO NM Home of the New Mexico State Fair, 300 San Pedro Dr. NE Friday night fever Vol 2! CAR SHOW & AWARDs, RAP CONCERT, VENDORS, FOOD TRUCKS, GAMES, ROCK CLIMBING WALL. All Makes and Models welcome. FREE GENERAL ADMISSION. $7 Parking, $10 Car Show judging and awards (only if you want to register and compete) Event brought to you by Expo NM and Desert Sun Event Productions. Car show brought to you by Sins events and NM Lowrider Arte Fri 6 PM Rugby is a Drag (Show)!
Sidewinders Bar and Grill, 4200 Central Ave SE Get out your dancing cleats and trade in that eye black for eye liner! The very popular Rugby is a Drag (show!) and fundraiser, normally held earlier in the year, has moved to June 9th and Pride weekend in 2023! This year's event will be hosted by Miss Sidewinders 2023 Seliah Deleon and Le Femme Magnifique 2017 and fellow rugger SCRUMtious Cox! This year's show is returning to Sidewinders and, as in year's past, will benefit our friends at Casa Q
, which provides safe living for LGBTQ+ youth through housing, services and advocacy. This year's event will also feature participation from members of Elevated Roller Derby, NM United and more! (tickets) Fri 7 PM Movies in the Park - Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
Athena Park, 778 Athena Ave, Bernalillo
MOVIES IN THE PARK is back this SUMMER! We will feature a different movie at our local parks every FRIDAY night in June. Movies will begin at sundown and we will serve popcorn for free! Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and beverages. All movies are FREE! In the case of inclement weather, movies will be cancelled Fri 8 PM - 12 AM Pride Dance Party
505 Spirits, 105 Harvard Dr. SE DANCE WITH US TO CELEBRATE PRIDE UNDER THE STARS @ PRIDE ON THE PATIO! DJ Baby D & DJ Rebel (Rori the Rebel) will drop your favorite hits - Get your dance on and show of your Pride with your best Pride outfit &/or Pride colors! Try our special cocktail: Prickly Pear Pride Punch, plus other great drinks and delicious food! Come early for dinner before you dance, daNCE, DANCE!!! Delicious Value Menu Items: $2.95 - NEW Sliders! (beef & veg) $1.95 - local blue corn dog pops (minis) $5.95 waffle fries & full sized blue corn dogs (veg or beef) Plus our flaky meat & veg hand pies, chunky chicken salad, mushroom pate & more! 21 & over Free Entry! Fri 9 PM Albuquerque Pride Afterparty
Historic Lobo Theater, 3013 Central Ave NE Starring Headliner: Malaysia Babydoll Foxx, DJ: Justin Cristofer, HOST: Vanessa Patricks, MEET THE QUEENS! Avery Martini, Imani Martini, Nova Martini, Kardio Karbdashian, Divyne Intervention. Private Early Entrance Meet N Greet begins at 8:15 p.m. entrance with Meet N Greet starting 8:30 p.m. Champagne Provided (tickets) Fri 9 PM Fierce Pride: Kandy Muse
Effex, 420 Central Ave SW Special guest from RPDR All Stars S13 and AS8, LA, CA, Meet and Greet 10:30 PM, doors 9p, show 11:30p Lounge: DJ Chris de Jesus Patio: DJ Aquattro Side Effex: DJ Mitch Fri 9:30 PM Salsa under the Stars After Party
JUNO, 1501 1st St. NW DJ Pedro, one of Albuquerque’s most loved DJ’s (DJ Pedro, DJ Tony, SoloVino, DJ Louie, DJ Darly + Eli Mix) mixing your favorite dance mix of Salsa, Bachata, Merengue and more! This is one of Albuquerque’s favorite after party summer outdoor events and will begin June 9th following the opening of Son Como Son kicking off the Salsa under the Stars at the Albuquerque Museum followed by the after party at Juno. Free entry to Juno with your stamp from the museum Fri 10:30 PM Twilight Zone: The Movie - 40th Anniversary Screening! One Night Only!
The Guild Cinema, 3405 Central Ave NE Check out the trailer
. Dir. Joe Dante, Steven Spielberg, John Landis & George Miller - 1983 - 102m - NO MATINEES. DOOR PRIZES COURTESY OF BUBONICON 54! Based on the popular television series, this film is a collection of four frightening tales of the supernatural, each by a different director--Joe Dante, Steven Spielberg, John Landis, and George Miller! The film opens with Dan Aykroyd and Albert Brooks as two hapless road-trippers who tell scary stories to pass the time. The four segments that follow include some updated re-creations of classic Twilight Zone episodes. In the first, racist Bill Connor (Vic Morrow) is transformed into a Jew in World War II. Next, Mr. Bloom (Scatman Crothers) comes to a retirement home to teach the residents that they are only as young as they feel. In the third, teacher Helen Foley (Kathleen Quinlan) meets Antony (Jeremy Licht), a boy who is not what he seems. In the final segment, panicky plane passenger John Valentine (John Lithgow) sees gremlins attacking his flight ** Sat 6/10 *\
* Sat 8 AM - 2 PM NMHRS Garage Sale
7903 Robin Ave NE Hosted by the New Mexico House Rabbit Society. All sales go into our vet fund so that we can continue to provide medical care to rabbits in need. This is a multi-family garage sale so there will be lots to browse through Sat 8 AM - 10 PM All The Things: Craft Cocktail & Mixer Launch
Tractor Brewing Company, 118 Tulane Dr. SE The next evolution in the craft cocktail experience is here and officially launch in Nob Hill for Pride! What is All The Things? Well, let me tell you. Imagine 100% fresh cold pressed juice, pure cane sugar, and Troubled Minds spirits all in one 1L bottle ready to pour over ice! That's right you can purchase these ready made bottle cocktails now at ANY of our locations! We have: Margarita with Tequila, Paloma with Tequila, Kentucky Mule with Bourbon, Ginger Lemonade with Vodka, Limeade with Vodka & Bloody Mary with Vodka! Grab you one to go for $16! We will be using mixers of these behind our bars so you can get a first hand taste! And offering non alcoholic lavender, ginger, and classic lemonades for you to sip on! These truly are All The Things in one bottle! Sat 9 AM - 12 PM Family, Fit, Fun Fest
Tiguex Park, 1800 Mountain Rd. NW Join us for the Girl Scouts of New Mexico Trails 2nd annual Family, Fit, Fun Fest. Bring your whole family to this free, all-ages event to learn about keeping fit and healthy - mentally, physically, and emotionally. Learn new skills and discover ways to keep your mind and body healthy and active, as you visit interactive booths led by community partners. Booths will include hands-on activities like games, puzzles, and brain teasers, as well as interactive lessons in martial arts, dance, mindfulness, and more. Booths will also include information on youth classes, clubs, and teams, as well as opportunities to meet local healthcare providers and learn more about mental health, nutrition, eye care, and dental care for your whole family. Climb to the top of a rock wall, make your way through an obstacle course, try the football toss or the baseball toss, shoot a hockey puck, or score a goal at interactive stations around the event! Meet and take photos with local sports teams and/or mascots and stop by Menchie's Froyo Mobile for a sweet treat. Girl Scout Members can participate in a special event scavenger hunt when they pre-purchase
the 2023 GSNMT Family, Fit, Fun Fest patch Sat 10 AM SOCH PRIDE '23
Albuquerque Social Club, 4021 Central Ave NE Come show your PRIDE at the ONLY place to be SOCHial! We are taking over the parking lot for a FREE ALL AGES event. We have multile bands, musicians and perfromers ready to give a PRIDE you wont forget. Food Truck, Vendors, Face Painting, Car Show, Games, Country Dancing and many other fun events! Sat 10 - 11 AM Yoga with Kelsi
Poulin Marketplace mezzanine, 8600 Pan American Fwy NE Enjoy guided yoga, from local yoga instructor, Kelsi! This will be a fun flow for all levels of yoga practice. $10 per person Sat 10 AM - 12 PM Play Day For A Cause
Kiddie Academy of Paradise Hills, 4590 Paradise Blvd. NW Join us for Play Day for a Cause! This free event has great games and fun activities for your kids while supporting Family Promise, the leading national nonprofit addressing family homelessness. Family Promise started in 1986 as local outreach in a single community and now has more than 200 Affiliates in 43 states. Since their founding, volunteers have helped more than a million family members in need. With a focus on empowering families and children, Kiddie Academy Educational Child Care and Family Promise are working together to give every child what they deserve: a chance to succeed. The event is free and open to the public. Donations are appreciated, but not required to attend Sat 10 AM - 4 PM Foundational Wellness Grand Opening Party
Los Ranchos Bakery, 6920 4th St. NW, Los Ranchos
Celebrate our grand opening event by stopping by the B Side of Los Ranchos Bakery! Herbal tea blends, door prizes, free raffle, information on classes and events, and more! Win a free reiki session, teas, discounts on classes, or discounts on nutritional therapy! I will be teaching numerous classes at the bakery this summer. Some topics: How to make Herbal Vinegar Tinctures (aceta), Hormone Health, Healthy Habits for Life, Improve Your Digestion, Prioritizing Meal Prep, Blood Sugar Regulation, and my RESTART Program! You don’t want to miss out! Some of these classes will be free! So come on down and get some coffee and goodies from the bakery, then visit me next door and see what we’ve been up to Sat 10 AM - 5 PM Pride Day Celebration!
Quirky Used Books and More, 120 Jefferson NE Book sales, vendor pop ups, food truck, art, music, and more! Sat 10:30 AM - 12 PM Wellness Schedule
Casa Rondeña Winery, 733 Chavez Rd. NW, Los Ranchos
Open to people of all skill levels, Wellness + Wine is a one-hour, outdoor practice, followed by a glass of wine or Sangria, and an invitation to stay and relax on the grounds of the beautiful Casa Rondeña Winery. This experience is $25, and includes glass of wine. Discounts apply for winery members. Reservations are required to participate Sat 11 AM - 4 PM Papa Bear Market
Boxing Bear Brewing, 10200 Corrales Rd. NW We couldn’t forget about our PAPA BEARS! Dads deserve some love and appreciation too! Spend the day celebrating Papa at our taproom. As always this FREE event will include local vendors, food trucks, photo booth, live music, paint your own pint, and, of course, BEER! (click link for full list of vendors) Sat 11 AM - 5 PM June Used Book Sale
Main Library, 501 Copper Ave NW Join us for the monthly book sale. There will be a variety of fiction, non-fiction, children and adults books, videos, DVDs, CDs, comic books, maps, and more available. Free for Members - $2 for Non-Members Free to all after noon. All Sales are held in the Lower Level, Main Library, Validated parking is available on 5th and Copper, kitty-corner to the library. The Friends of the Public Library is a non-profit organization. All proceeds go to supporting the Public Library of Albuquerque & Bernalillo County library programs Sat 12 - 5 PM Summer Luau - Adoptables, Swag, Brews, and more!
Lizard Tail Brewing Industrial, 3351 Columbia Dr. NE Hosted by Pitties and Kitties of New Mexico. We will have some PKR Tees, some PKR Pride gear, and best of all - our adoptabulls! Our booth will have a small auction set up… the prize being Tattoo Certificates with an ABQ tattoo artist! There will be a car show, other vendors, as well as water activities. Hope to see y’all there! Sat 1 - 3 PM Family Field Day!
Montgomery Park, Hosted by ABQ Family Chiropractic. A celebration of all the families who trust us with their care, and an opportunity for families who are considering our office to get to know our team in a fun, low-stakes environment. Food and family-friendly activities will be provided Sat 1 - 4 PM Zouk with Jaime Arôxa!
Alley Kats Tap Company, 222 Truman St. NE We will continue building on, and reviewing everything we have learned with Jamie Arôxa and Kiri Chapman thus far. We will continue to work on Zouk basics and building on the basics including connection and timing, musicality, lateral with variations, Yo-yo, viradinha, cambre, body, rolls, body, isolations, weight transfers, counterbalance, elástico, convergence & divergence, Wi-Fi, head, movement, styling, head movement, varying turns, and Chicote. Classes will be progressive and will be adjusted to the level of each class. Drop in anytime * All levels welcome * No partner needed * Cash preferred - can also accept Venmo and Cash App to $UWDstudios Sat 1:30 - 4 PM Father's Day Tee
Cabezon Park, 2307 Cabezon Blvd. SE, Rio Rancho
Celebrate Father's Day with a round of miniature golf or two! Tee-off with dad at our Annual Father's Day "Tee". Enjoy some snacks, and an Arnold Palmer while making a craft with dad. Prizes awarded for the top 3 teams in miniature golf! Each child and parent must register individually. NO DROP-INS. Please contact the Cabezon Community Center at 505-892-4499 for more info Sat 4 - 5 PM East Coast Swing Group Class
Enchantment Dancing, 337 San Pedro Dr. NE Welcome to our Bronze American East Coast Swing Class! Whether you are a newbie stepping on to the dance floor for the first time or a seasoned professional wanting to brush up on basics, as well as anyone in-between, this class is for you! East Coast Swing is an exciting, up-beat dance that is endlessly versatile! No partner necessary, and dropping in is fine! Class cost is only $10, and a punch card for 6 classes is $50 Sat 6 - 10 PM Baddie Fest
OT Circus, 709 Central Ave NW let's all have a fun summer night. Fairy Julz (crystals and more to raise your energy) will be at @ otcircus. Market, Music, Dance Performers, Crystal Pop Up Booth, Henna, Woman Vendors. Tag and invite your favorite baddies Sat 6 - 11 PM Heights Summerfest
North Domingo Baca Park, Celebrate warm weather and outdoor fun at a free community gathering during an Albuquerque Summerfest. This free concert series features local businesses with handcrafted products in The Shops, food trucks with freshly made cuisine in the Food Court, libations created by breweries, wineries and distilleries in The Cantina, entertainment by local talent, and a production by a national headliner all at a City park (click here for more info: live music, food trucks, kids' activities, drinks, vendors, parking) Sat 7 PM Dancing Queens
Sunshine Theater, 120 Central Ave SW Throw out your calendar! Buy a new calendar! Mark June 10th as the first and ONLY date in your calendar! Pride weekend, all the dancing queens are descending on the Sunshine Theater for the night of all nights. Juicee Früt presents Dancing Queens! Featuring performances by Red Light Cameras, ABBAquerque, Galaxy, Juicee Früt, Drag Performances from CoCo Caliente & Mr. Rusty Nutz, Forbidden Früt Market, & more! (tickets) Sat 7 PM Death On The Beach: A Metalcore Beach Party
Launchpad, 618 Central Ave SW Join us for a night filled with beach-going shenanigans and some of the best metalcore bands Albuquerque has to offer. Swimwear, flip flops, sunscreen and lais ENCOURAGED! Come out and rage with us, and let's make this a night to remember! Presale tickets are $10 and are available through any band. Just send them a message! Online tickets through Holdmyticket will be available soon. Inhuman Hands, EYE, Secure The Void, One Last Summer Sat 9 PM Temple of Sound Presents Starry Night
Juno, 1501 1st St. NW This event will feature our guest DJ Chris Losack! He's a longtime DJ who primarily spins house and techno but also has roots in industrial and dark music. He will be showing his dark side this time out! Join us for another spectacular event! Sparkly or night sky attire encouraged but not required! 21+ / No cover Sat 9 PM Pride 2023
Effex, 420 Central Ave SW Spunjy Hicks Lounge: Malik Patio: DJ Chris de Jesus Side Effex: Xblyssid Sat 10:30 PM Late Nite Comedy Jam
The Guild Cinema, 3405 Central Ave NE Ristra Comedy and Chuck Parker Comedy present a stellar lineup of standup comedians! This month's headliner: Josh Fournier Featuring Chuck Parker & Sara Anne Myers and your host Alex Benton ** Sun 6/11 *\
* Sun 8 AM - 2 PM Hot Rods for Hunger Car Show and Poker Run
2801 Eubank Blvd NE Yes, our amazing car show fundraiser is happening again, thanks to Bell’s Brewery and the Mopar Most Wanted car club. This year, for early registration, we are having a Kickstart happy hour with Bells Brewery at O’Niell’s Heights location on Juan Tabo. Join us and register your car. All makes and models are welcome. Come out and see some of the coolest cars in Albuquerque. There will be raffles, food trucks, lots of awards for the cars, and a food drive for the Storehouse food pantry. Enter the Poker Run, the Car Show, or both today! Sun 10 AM Rocketman
Historic Lobo Theater, 3013 Central Ave NE THE HISTORIC LOBO THEATER along with Albuquerque Film & Music Experience is excited to bring Rocketman to the big screen! Showing Starts at 11:30 am Tickets
are ONLY $10 for General Admission Come Early Brunch Starts at 10 am Full Buffet Available for only $21 The ticket price is for entry to the movie only. Pajama brunch and a movie. Exclusive Brunch Menu! Made to order pancakes, mimosas and more. 10% off if you come in your pajamas Sun 10 AM - 2 PM STEAM DAY
Rail Yards Market, 777 1st St. SW Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (STEAM) all put New Mexico on the Map as a unique place. Standing for over one hundred years, the historic Rail Yards of Albuquerque stand as an ode to a period of extreme innovation for the Rio Grande basin area. Albuquerque literally rose and became what it is around the Rail Yards, and railroad era that brought so much innovation. In these industrial cathedrals, we hum with innovation again.. Activating the space for community use, the Rail Yards Market is non-profit (certified 501c3), bringing together small businesses in agriculture, food, and artisan manufacturing on a local scale. Our STEAM stands for Sustainable, Traditional, Educational and Artistic Modalities. In this area we host interactive demonstrations. Mini-Makers Unite! Learn about what makes a laser light up, a 3D printer build, and so much more! Bring out your tech, geek, and inquisitive minds to the Rail Yards Market and visit makers from Quelab. Free for all! Everyone is welcome! EBT doubled with Double-Up-Food-Bucks, ADA Accessible, Senior and WIC programs welcome, Fresh & local produce, Breakfast & lunch prepared food options, 120+ local food, healing, and art businesses, Parking & restrooms, FREE :: LOCAL :: FAMILY FRIENDLY :: PET FRIENDLY Sun 10:30 - 11:30 AM Mindful Movement - Yoga in the Park
Academy Hills Park, 9709 Layton Ave NE Meet us on the southwest side of the park, just southwest of the playground, under the large trees. Looks for the Aumies sign! Bring your mat, block, strap and water! Sun 2 - 4 PM Lumberyard Jazz Trio
Sawmill Market, 1909 Bellamah Ave NW The Lumberyard Jazz Trio is back to bring exciting jazz melodies to Sawmill Market. They use an interchanging group of New Mexican instrumentalists who have traveled nationwide to perform, lead by saxophonist Sean Johnson Sun 3 PM Pride Tea Dance on the Patio
Effex, 420 Central Ave SW 3 - 6 PM: DJ Mike Demarco 6 - 9 PM: DJ Spunjy Hicks Featuring performances by Avery Martini, Jessica K. Daniels, Imani Martini Sun 4 - 7 PM Music on the Patio: Squash Blossom Boys
Canteen Brewhouse, 2381 Aztec Rd NE Based in Albuquerque, The Squash Blossom Boys have played southwestern stages for over ten years. With beginnings as a garage band, they have explored a variety of musical genres including rock, jazz, reggae and more to find the hard driving, high lonesome sound of Bluegrass music. The current central players include Dustin Orbesen (Dobro, Mandolin, Vocals), Kit Murray (Banjo, Vocals), Kyle Malone (Guitar), Peter Lisignoli (Bass) Sun 5 - 8 PM Mack 'n Cheese Sunday Variety Show
Juno, 1501 1st St. NW Variety show with Mack 'n Cheese (Indy Hip Hop), Cali Shaw (Americana), Basilaris Trio (Jazz), Sol de la Noche, Melissa Prada (spoken word) Monthly variety show with Mack 'n Cheese (Indy Hip Hop), Cali Shaw (Americana), Basilaris Trio (Jazz), Sol de la Noche, Melissa Prada (spoken word), vendors. Family-friendly (if your kids already know the F-word). Food available for purchase. On the patio, weather permitting, or in the Gallery Sun 7 - 10 PM S.O.S - Salsa On Sunday Dance Social
505 Spirits, 105 Harvard Dr. SE Salsa On Sunday Dance Social *With guest DJ's *Latin Dance Performances *The Occasional LIVE Music Performance *And Always... Social Dancing! salsa timba bachata merengue *What is it about a Social* The essence of a Social is for the dance community to get together and dance. Socials offer a relaxed night of dancing. Socials continue to draw dance enthusiasts who get lost in their salsa “addiction” by dancing and enjoying the music. Socials offer something for every level of dancer at any age. Bands and DJs have more freedom to play sets which appeal to the dance-centric crowd. It's about the music. It's about the dance. If you want to have an alternative to the club, are underage, or simply want to get in some good dancing - check out a Social, you might be surprised at how much fun you have Sun 7:30 PM Brit Floyd
Revel ABQ, 4720 Alexander Blvd. NE Brit Floyd returns to the stage in 2023 to perform a brand-new production celebrating 50 years of the ground-breaking and iconic musical masterpiece The Dark Side of the Moon. The show will feature classic tracks from the album such as Time, Money, Us and Them and The Great Gig in the Sky. The 2 and a half hours plus set list will also include other highlights from Pink Floyd’s magnificent catalogue of albums, including tracks from The Wall, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Division Bell, Medal and much more (tickets)
submitted by whirlpool4
to Albuquerque [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 04:55 KitchenStar726 Stamped sugar cookie help
| || | submitted by KitchenStar726 to BakingNoobs [link] [comments]
Please help! I volunteered to make sugar cookies for my nieces birthday this Sunday. She requested Demon Slayer themed cookies so I bought stamps on Amazon and did I test run today. The cookies circled in red turned out ok but the rest puffed up and blew out the stamps image.
This is the recipe I used.
I super creamed the butter and sugar, added milk last, chilled the dough overnight, pre rolled the dough in plastic wrap, baked at 350 for ten mins.
Any ideas on how I can create a lasting image through the baking process?
They are quite thick. Would thinning the dough and pressing deeper with the stamps help? TIA
2023.06.08 03:55 PerspectiveFree3766 Thoughts on These Fudge Bars
| || |
Bought these from Costco. They seem to be pretty clean, free of soy, no seed oils, no corn syrups. However I am not an expert on everything in them. From my reshearch it seems to be decent as a occasional snack. Let me know your thoughts! submitted by PerspectiveFree3766 to StopEatingSeedOils [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 03:39 Final_Corgi_8670 Easy Lovely Pecan Pie Classic Recipe, SUGAR FREE!
2023.06.08 03:35 domors89 Low-water recipe check
Hope you don't mind the @ u/stormbeforedawn
- carrying on from the other thread I figured a new post might be easier. Ingredients:
- 7kg (15.4lbs) frozen unpitted sour cherries
- 7kg (15.4lbs) frozen dark fruit mix (blackberries, pitted cherries, blackcurrants)
- 8kg amber bush honey
- water to 18.3L (4.8 US Gallons) - should be about 3L
- 25g Lallemand Rhone 2226 Red Wine yeast
- 31.25g GoFerm PE
- 23.87g DAP
- 18.17g Fermaid AT
- 27g Novoclair (pectic & other enzymes)
- 6.5g FT Rouge
- 30g Bentonite
- Bag fruit (probably) and let sit in bucket until defrosted
- Add Novoclair, dissolved in 150ml, 40C water. Mix and roughly mash fruit with potato masher. Water to 18.3L
- When must is at room temperature, add honey and thoroughly mix/aerate/bash fruit around
- Pitch yeast, re-hydrated in GoFerm
- Punch cap 2-3x daily for first 7 days
- Aerate/vigorous stir 2x daily for first 5 days
- Nutrient additions at 24 & 48 hours - half each time
- 24 hours after pitch (after aeration/mixing) add bentonite and FT Rouge
- After 7 days, seal and leave unopened for 2-3 more weeks
- After those weeks, remove fruit bag (if using) and wring out bag in separate vessel. Rack liquid from primary to bulk aging (hopefully a 3 gallon carboy full, but likely have to use smaller vessels). Rack liquid from ringing out into single gallon carboy. Age two (free run and 'pressed') separately. If not using a bag, use hop spider to rack from primary. Then throw fruit in a bag and wring out. Age free run and 'wrought' liquid separately. Rack onto 50ppm K Meta.
- After 6-12 months of aging, consider blending of two for tannin balance (if no oxidisation issues with wrought liquid)/oaking/adding peppercorns/spices/backsweeten to taste.
- did I get the nutrition right? The numbers seem too high after watching your (Storm's) no-water nutrition video and Arrow to the Mead's no-water videos. Rhone 2226 has high nitrogen requirements. To use only DAP and Ferm AT, I had to double the limits for those on the calculator. Are the amounts I've got in the recipe too high? The default settings with Fermaid O zeroed out, had 19.4g DAP, 9.08g Fermaid AT & 14g remainder Fermaid O. Notes:
- may not be able to get 7kg of the dark fruit mix, will sub more pitted cherries and berries as needed, adjusting sugar content as required. Sour cherries contain 8g suga100g, dark fruit blend contains 12.1
- honey is raw from a local beekeeper. SE Queensland honey so it's heavy on eucalypt varietals. Rich with caramel notes
- Calculated OG: 1.16
submitted by domors89
to mead [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 03:10 Serious__Basket Best drink for your water goal
For those of us that are struggling with the 120 oz daily water goal or get heartburn from drinking too much water, this recipe has saved me:
1-2 cans of coconut la croix
1 cup of coconut water (or to taste)
1/4 cup of pineapple-coconut nectar (jumex is the brand I use)
Obviously, be wary of how much sugar you're intaking but I drink this about 2x today and add enough la croix/coconut water to make it 32oz for each serving and it has really helped me reach my water goals.
Hope it helps!
submitted by Serious__Basket
to pregnant [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 03:07 AdeptnessLivid3214 I'm LOVING this months allure box. Great value especially with the Rakuten cash back. I LOVE glow recipe!
submitted by AdeptnessLivid3214 to BeautyBoxes [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:56 beaniefairy May Empties!
| || |
I included some non BBW body/beauty products lol, I know there are a lot of tree hut fans on here too! Tree Hut Scrubs- my go to, I love every scent I’ve tried. Coco Colada is the one I buy most frequently and I will definitely be repurchasing Holiday Cheer next year (this one is for the fresh balsam/tree farm/UTCT lovers amongst us) Loved all candles! Will always repurchase Winter. Will probably repurchase a lemon scent in the future, maybe not necessarily this one but I like it! Not gonna review the other products here bc they are not B&BW/body care so less directly related to this sub but if you wanna know anything about them ask! submitted by beaniefairy to bathandbodyworks [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:54 BibbityBobbityBLAM Tree shaping
This community is about the art and science of growing and shaping trees to make shapes like chais, tables, huts that are living!
submitted by BibbityBobbityBLAM
to treeshapingart [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:45 Away-Restaurant-4309 Comment what you eat in a day!
Also lookin for some recipe ideas for future meals too!
Here’s what I ate in a day for today: I had work at 5 am today so my meal schedule is a bit wonky. Breakfast: ezikiel bread(two slices) with no added sugar peanut butter After work I ate a small bag of doritos(I gave in my desires to eat it since I haven’t even touched Doritos in 6 months lmao) Lunch: garlic cream cheese spread with some kale and spinach and grilled seasoned chicken wrapped with a tortilla(carb control one) Dinner: I was creating bread again so I ate ezikiel bread(2 slices) with jalapeño cream cheese I will be making a smoothie(contains strawberry blueberry raspberry tiny slices of banana frozen kale and overnight oats with chia seeds and soy milk) in an hour too! The smoothie doesn’t really taste good since it is kinda tasteless but smoothies still catch my heart!
submitted by Away-Restaurant-4309
to diabetes [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:25 bonc826 Oahu, Maui, and BI Trip Report (5/23-6/5)
This was our first time in Hawaii, and given that we weren’t sure if we’d have the chance to come back in the future, we crammed as much in as possible. We’re a couple in our late 20s. Overall, we loved Oahu, liked the Big Island, and thought Maui was just okay. The main focuses of our trip were trying a lot of different foods, which we did and enjoyed most of, and taking in the beautiful nature Hawaii has to offer, which we did and enjoyed nearly all of. We enjoyed Oahu the most because it offered the most of everything and it was easy to get around. Maui got docked a few points mostly because of how much drive time was required to do most things and it definitely wouldn’t have been worth it if we hadn’t been able to use credit card points for our hotel. HVNP was the big highlight of the Big Island, and we enjoyed a majority of what we did. If we had the chance, we’d probably go back to see more of the BI. In general, we were expecting food to be way more expensive than it was (yay for not meeting expectations) but it was surprisingly difficult for us to find fruits to try besides pineapple, mango, and papaya (boo for not meeting expectations).
This is a reaaaaaally long trip report so I tried to organize it in a way that will allow people to just find their island of interest if they don’t want to read the whole thing. Each island has a bolded header and I put a heart (💜) by things that we absolutely loved and would likely do again and a star (🌟) by things that we really enjoyed doing as first time visitors but probably wouldn’t do again. Please feel free to ask any questions about stuff I didn’t go into detail about! Oahu
Overall Rating: 9/10 Hotel: Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach (mostly stayed here because of CC points and free breakfast. Breakfast would've been way better if there was fruit besides canned pineapple, toilet paper was awful for my bootyhole, and they have the slowest elevators known to man)
Day 0: Travel/arrival
- Landed in Honolulu around 7pm after a very long day of traveling. I wanted to get Marugame Udon for dinner but balked at the line. I had heard that the line moves fast, but we were way too tired to wait, so we got Kono’s instead. My bomber was a bit too salty and greasy, but my boyfriend loved his.
Day 1: Honolulu
- We started the day with Diamond Head. We had the 7-8am reservation, which was perfect, since it was super busy on our way down. 🌟
- I wanted to have lunch at Helena’s but they were unfortunately closed for the duration of the Oahu leg of our trip. Did not learn this until we got there (sign taped to the door), so definitely check their website if this is on your itinerary.
- Walked to Bishop Museum from Helena’s and walked around and had a very sad lunch at the Highway Inn there. The Bishop Museum was beautiful and there was lots to see and read. Chose to do this over Polynesian Cultural Center due to the PCC controversy with the Church of LDS.
- Saw the Iolani Palace and the King Kamehameha statue. Cool to see both, but we didn’t do the formal tour at Iolani Palace.
- Had dinner at Tonkatsu Tamafuji. This was hands down one of the best meals we had the entire trip. We weren’t able to get a reservation so we arrived at 3:30pm to join the waitlist (we were second or third) and were seated almost immediately when they opened for dinner. 💜
Day 2: North Shore
- Started the morning early with the Makapu’u Point Lighthouse trail. Super easy and got to see the sunrise at the top. We really liked this trail. 🌟
- Spent some time at Lanikai Beach and it was a nice beach to relax on
- Headed up to drive through Ho’omaluhia Botanical Garden and the mountain ranges were stunning. 🌟
- Lunch at Da Bald Guy. It was good but nothing mindblowing. I wanted to try Ry’s Poke too, but they were closed for a few days. Again, learned from a sign on their window lol.
- We did the Ehukai Pillbox Hike and went past the first pillbox to see the second pillbox. The views from there were phenomenal. My poor feet were suffering a little and the downhill stretches were a bit scary at times, but it was worth it. 🌟
- We got an acai bowl from Haleiwa Bowls and it was so delicious and refreshing. 🌟
- Checked out the North Shore Macadamia Nut Company, North Shore Soap Factory🌟, and the Waialua Sugar Mill🌟. We got some souvenirs for family and even got a little tour at the sugar mill. Pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed these stops.
- Second lunch at Jenny’s Shrimp Truck. Good, but again, nothing mindblowing.
- Laniakea Beach was super crowded so we went to Papa’iloa Beach instead. Pretty and not crowded at all, and saw our first sea turtle here!
- We were pretty tired from the early morning so we decided to skip the last couple of things on our itinerary (Sunset Beach and Ted’s Bakery)
Day 3: Waikiki
- Started the day at KCC Farmers Market. We had mochi from Daizu Tei, banh mi from Pig and the Lady, and passion fruit cane juice (can’t remember the name of the stand). We also got a cup of a variety of cut fruit, which was pretty subpar and disappointing -- a majority of the fruit tasted unripe. 💜
- Lunch at Ono Seafood. It was good, but if I learned anything on this trip, I don’t like poke as much as I thought.
- Evening was spent at Kualoa Ranch for a friend’s wedding. What a beautiful venue!
Day 4: Waikiki
- Hung out on Waikiki Beach for a while before getting lunch at Marugame Udon. Udon was really tasty but I definitely didn’t need to get the tempura too. Extra points for the great value! 💜
- Wandered around International Marketplace but didn’t do any shopping
- Quick snack at Musubi Cafe. Good, but also thought that I’d like spam musubis more.
- Took a nap before getting dinner at Omakase by Aung. This was an amazing and delicious experience. The vibes were *chef’s kiss* 💜
Day 5: Waikiki
- Got coffee and some pastries from Kona Coffee b patisserie. Coffee was fine but the pastries were to die for. Waited in line for a while, so it’s probably good to go at a random time in the middle of the day rather than first thing in the morning 🌟/💜
- Headed over to the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites and went to the Battleship Missouri Memorial, Aviation Museum, and USS Arizona. Didn’t have time for the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum but if we could go back, we’d do that instead of the Aviation Museum. The Battleship Missouri Memorial was really cool and my WW2 buff boyfriend loved it. 🌟
- Wanted to get dinner at Maguro Brother, but was yet again met with a “we’re closed and will reopen on x date” sign. Went to Maguro Spot instead.
- We had shave ice at Island Vintage for dessert. We LOVED it and got one that had frozen yogurt in the center. I am dying to have it again. 💜
Overall Rating: 7/10 Hotel: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa (we walked down pretty much the entire 2 mile strip of resorts in Kaanapali and from the outside, I'd say that the Hyatt Regency was among the nicer resorts. However, we would never in a million years stay here if it weren't for CC points)
Day 6: Travel to Maui
- Flew to Maui in the AM and grabbed lunch at Thai Mee Up. Tasty! Unfortunately, we were there pretty early so most of the other trucks were closed. Checked out Costco too, because why not, and had to resist the urge to buy a million snacks.
- Went to the Iao Valley State Monument and did a few short trails there but the star of the day was the Waihe’e Ridge trail. It was probably the most challenging hike we did our entire trip, but it had the best views. It was unfortunately a bit cloudy at the top, but on the bright side, we didn’t have the sun beating down on our backs and were able to get pretty amazing views halfway up. 🌟
- Checked into our hotel before heading out for dinner at Star Noodle. This was another favorite dinner. It’s small plates/family style and while our waiter suggested starting with a noodle plate plus 2-3 other plates, we ended up ordering a second round of plates because everything we had was so good. 💜
Day 7: Haleakala
- The sunrise was breathtaking but I never want to do that drive in the dark ever again, even as a passenger. We left at 2:30am and arrived 30 minutes before sunrise and would suggest leaving even earlier to beat the tour buses. It was CROWDED. Did a few trails (Pa Ka’oao, Leleiwi Overlook, and the first half of Halemau’u) and headed back to the hotel for a much needed nap lol. 🌟
- On the way back, we grabbed a few snacks and poke from Foodland
- Explored Lahaina a little before going to the Old Lahaina Luau. The luau was enjoyable and the amount of food was insane. We didn’t love the food (our favorites were probably the apps and dessert), so because of that and the fact that we’re not big drinkers, it was a bit overpriced.
Day 8: Road to Hana
- Not to be all poo-poo about it but both of us thought this was way too overrated. I’ve given my thoughts on some other threads, but there are scenic drives in northern Michigan that are way prettier than the Road to Hana. The only things worth stopping for were Waianapanapa State Park 🌟 and the Pipiwai trail 🌟 and maybe the Keanae Arboretum just to look at the rainbow eucalyptus trees up close and the roadside lava tube. Other than that, we were not impressed by the beaches or the waterfalls and it was exhausting. Oh, and unpopular opinion, but Aunty Sandy’s banana bread is so overrated.
- We had lunch in the middle at Braddah Hutts. It was very tasty but we definitely could’ve shared a plate. Dinner at Tin Roof was on the itinerary but we decided to skip because of how full we were from lunch.
Day 9: Resort Bumming
- Given how exhausting the previous day was, we just bummed by the pool all day and napped.
- We got dinner at Huihui, which exceeded our expectations and we watched the lovely sunset as we ate.
Day 10: Snorkeling
- We did a half-day snorkel tour with Sea Maui and it was a really great experience! We went to two spots and had breakfast, lunch, and drinks included. 💜
- Took a much needed nap before going to Down the Hatch for dinner. We weren’t super hungry so we just shared an appetizer and entree and got shave ice at Ululani’s afterwards. Both were good but we liked the Island Vintage shave ice better than Ululani’s.
Overall Rating: 8/10 Hotel: Orchid Tree B&B (I wanted to gatekeep this but it was too cute of a B&B to not share. The suite we got was clean and comfortable and the simple breakfast in the morning was great. The host cut fresh fruit from their yard for us) 💜
Day 11: Travel/HVNP
- Traveled to the Big Island early in the morning. We stopped by Greenwell Farms for coffee beans to take home, but didn’t have time for a free tour. The beans were a bit pricey but oh well, it’s a souvenir for family and it was 100% Kona coffee.
- We did a farm tour at Kuaiwi Farm and it was fun! We had a bit of a weird group but the owners were great and gave samples of a variety of things to try. 🌟
- Lunch at Shaka Tacoz was delicious. I was in dire need of some vegetables, so I ordered a salad and it was HUGE. I’ve never had such a filling salad.
- We were going to check out the green sand beach but decided against it and headed to HVNP instead. We were able to fit in the Devastation Trail, steam vents, sulphur banks, Kilauea Overlook, and the Thurston Lava Tube. This really freed up our second day at the park and everything was very cool. 🌟
- We got ramen at Tetsumen in Hilo for dinner and it was a pleasant surprise! It was a great way to end the cold and rainy day. 🌟
Day 12: HVNP/Travel
- Since we had time for HVNP the previous day, we only did the Kilauea Iki trail which was also really cool. We were impressed and amazed by HVNP. 🌟
- We went back to Hilo to check out the farmers market and this was possibly the most disappointing part of our short visit to the BI. Despite being warned during the farm tour the day prior, I wanted to try white pineapple before leaving and was convinced by the vendor that I purchased from that the pineapples were ripe. We had been warned during the farm tour that many vendors at farmers markets will lie and sell unripe fruit. So I ended up spending over $20 on an unripe white pineapple that made my tongue burn. I made myself eat probably 1/3 of it before I gave up and threw it out. I also purchased a mountain apple that was also definitely not ripe and I couldn’t eat more than the one bite I took. Lesson learned, I suppose.
- We stopped by Rainbow Falls (had time to kill) and it was alright.
- We had a late lunch at Cafe 100 and Ken’s House of Pancakes (also alright) before our long trip home.
submitted by bonc826
to VisitingHawaii [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:13 MrSchmegeggles What’s wrong with my churros?
My churros keep coming out wrong and I can’t narrow down the issue. They’re not puffing up, they’re dense in the middle and crispier than I want on the outside. They’re also very difficult to pipe. I monitor my oil temp and I use a wilton 1m open star tip.
Here’s my recipe:
- In a small saucepan, mix and bring to rolling boil a. 4 Tbsp Butter b. 1 Tbsp Sugar c. ½ Tsp Cinnamon d. ¼ tsp Salt e. 56g water f. 80g milk g. ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Reduce heat to low
- Add 120g AP flour
- Stir vigorously until a dough forms
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5-7 mins.
- Add 1 egg and mix with hand mixer until well combined
- Pipe into 4” strips directly into 350 oil (heat setting 4)
- Drain on a paper towel
- In a 1 gal ziplock bag, mix: a. 3/4 Cup Sugar b. 1 tsp cinnamon (or to preference)
- Toss drained churros in cinnamon sugar
Any thoughts on how to alter the recipe/method to make a fluffier, easier to pipe churro?
submitted by MrSchmegeggles
to Baking [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 02:08 ThisIsN0 :0
2023.06.08 02:07 breadybreads What can I do better? Recipe turned out weird.
| || |
I followed a recipe for brown butter chocolate chip cookies on TikTok and I followed the directions, but they didn’t spread out that much, the bottoms are a little burnt, and the chocolate chips are like dry not melty like in normal chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate chips were frozen when added to the mixture, if that helps. The taste is okay. They don’t really look like the video. Any advice/tips appreciated! 😅 Here’s the recipe I followed: submitted by breadybreads to Baking [link] [comments]
3/4 cup browned butter 1 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup white sugar 1 tbsp vanilla 1 whole egg + 1 yolk 1 + 3/4 cup all purpose flour 3/4 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt Half of the mixture I added tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips and the other half chopped up almond toffee. Roll into 2 inch balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Bake 350° for 10-12 minutes.
2023.06.08 01:53 daremo007 Knox
2023.06.08 01:32 deutschefan Sprouted wheat bread help
| || |
I am a hobby bread baker, as in I use a Bosch mixer. I prefer to bake for my family as I find I do best with sprouted wheat. It isn't a gluten issue thankfully. I have had a tried and true recipe for years that I swear by, it has always worked, etc. Then we bought a house. Ever since we moved in, my sprouted bread is a gummy, underdone, no matter how long I bake it mess. Even today, I used only 3 cups of my sprouted wheat, ground it right before baking. The rest was white bread flour. It is at least somewhat sliceable and edible, but still quite gummy. Recipe was water, yeast, salt, sugar, oil, and flour only. What could it be? My oven appears to be at temp, according to the thermometer it it at least. Anyone ever experienced this? I feel like a failure and want to throw it all away. TIA for any suggestions. submitted by deutschefan to Breadit [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 01:07 palanp Things To Do in CR This Week (6/8–6/14)
(Sorry, missed a couple weeks there… Hope you still found some fun!) Festivals! Sports! Signature Events/Fundraisers Theater
Thursday, June 8
- Giving Tree Theater opens Neil Simon's Plaza Suite, running through June 25.
Friday, June 9
- CR Rollin' Recmobile stops 9–11 AM @ Cedar Valley & Bowman Woods Parks; 11:30 AM–1:30 PM @ Hughes & Redmond Parks (with free lunch); 4:30–6:30 PM @ Daniels Park
- NewBo City Market hosts Meet Me at the Market 5:30 PM
- Cedar Rapids Museum of Art presents a FREE! Art Display from students of Harrison Elementary in conjunction with Feed Iowa First 5:30 PM
- Familiarize yourself with the Makers' Room at the Cedar Rapids Downtown Public Library, open house event 5:30–7 PM
- City of Marion hosts Marion by Moonlight in Lowe Park 6 PM
- Ideal Theater & Bar presents The Wildwoods 7 PM
Saturday, June 10
- CR Rollin' Recmobile stops 9–11 AM @ Bever Park; 11:30 AM–1:30 PM @ Hidder Park (with free lunch)
- The History Center & Cedar Rapids Murals & More present a Chew on This! Lunch & Learn overviewing downtown murals and more 12:30 PM — bring your own lunch
- Gilded Pear Gallery hosts a Welcome Reception for gallery artists 5 PM
- Bo Macs presents American Made Live! - country music 6 PM
- NewBo City Market presents Rock the Block with The Evan Stock Band 6 PM
- Uptown Marion hosts Pop-Up Acts in the Artway with Matt Gogel 6–8 PM
- Chrome Horse presents Farm Rock 6:30 PM
- Marion Parks & Recreation hosts Moonlit Movie "DC League of Superpets" at Lowe Park 7 PM
- Opus Concert Cafe presents Vibe 7:30 PM
- The Lucky Cat presents Prime Time Comedy Showcase 8 PM
- Kickstand presents Sugar & Spice 8 PM
- Ideal Theater & Bar presents Critical Mass, Worst Impressions and Maaze 8:30 PM
Sunday, June 11
- City of Marion hosts Sunrise Yoga at Lowe Park 7:30 AM
- Marion Farmers' Market at Taube Park 8–11 AM
- NewBo City Market hosts their weekly farmers' market 8 AM–Noon
- African American Museum of Iowa presents a Juneteenth Commemoration: Storytime, featuring authors Michelle Edwards and Brion Martin at the Marion Public Library 10 AM
- The Cleveland Area Neighborhood Association hosts the Community Safety & Wellness Fiar at Cleveland Park 10 AM–1 PM
- Bo Macs presents The Laidback Band 6 PM
- The Dinner Detective presents a Murder Mystery Dinner Show at the DoubleTree by Hilton 6 PM
- Chrome Horse presents Gen X Jukebox 6:30 PM
- Marion hosts Music under the Moon with Uptown Funk Bruno Mars Tribute Show at Lowe Park 7 PM
- Opus Concert Cafe presents Vibe 7:30 PM
- Ideal Theater & Bar presents Alex Geiger's Biannual Bass Invitational featuring Tristan Gray, Miss Christine & Blake Shaw 8 PM
- The Lucky Cat & CR Pride present the Pride Comedy Show with headliner Riley Cosgrove 8 PM
Monday, June 12 Tuesday, June 13
- Music in the Garden at Brucemore, presented by the Cedar Rapids Community Orchestra 12:30–4 PM
- Ideal Theater & Bar presents The Groove Garden Open Jam 5 PM
- Old Neighborhood Pub presents Rhubarb Red 5 PM
- CR Municipal Band at Bever Park 6:30 PM
Wednesday, June 14
- CR Rollin' Recmobile stops 9–11 AM @ Daniels & Jones Parks; 11:30 AM–1:30 PM @ Hayes & Bever Parks (with free lunch); 4:30–6:30 PM @ Redmond Park
- NewBo City Market hosts Food Truck Tuesdays 11 AM–2PM
- Meet Tom Ecker, author of Wherever I Choose presented by The History Center 6 PM
- Indian Creek Nature Center hosts FREE! Summer Yoga 6 PM
- Lucky Cat presents Open Mic Comedy 7 PM
- Rival Sons present The Darkfighter Tour with The Black Angels & Special Guests Starcrawler at the Alliant Energy PowerHouse 7 PM
- CR Rollin' Recmobile stops 9–11 AM @ Twin Pines & Cherry Hill Parks; 11:30 AM–1:30 PM @ Time Check & Reed Parks (with free lunch)
- Noelridge Farmers' Market at Noelridge Park 3:30–5:30 PM
- African American Museum of Iowa presents a Juneteenth Commemoration: "Decolonizing Mental Health" film screening at the Cedar Rapids Downtown Public Library 6 PM
--- TL;DON'T MISS***:
Post what I've missed below!
submitted by palanp
to cedarrapids [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 00:58 queenofthescreen [Thank You] I’ve bean thinking of y'all a latte. Words can't espresso how much y'all bean to me. A sad cup of coffee? Depresso. How did Henry VIII like his coffee? Decap. Why was the barista fired?Kept showing up in a tea-shirt. How did the hipster burn his tongue? Drank the coffee b4 it was cool.
(please click to see all the pics including the world's cutest poop) u/Moose-Maleficent
x 2 Thank you so much for the super creative handmade Pi Day card! I adore your heart & am honestly not surprised you wouldn’t exact revenge against Bridezilla hahaha! Yessss I thought of “The Help” too lol!!! I’m also bananas for the insanely awesome Hot Cross Buns card - it’s sooooo my smile & makes me so happy when I look at it!!!! It’s heartbreakingly cute. I’m so happy to have met you & to remember you forevermore as my first recipient (or hopefully soon) of international mail - that’s the most excitement I’ve had in years hahaha!!!! u/thecaledonianrose
x 2 OMG this cuuuute kitty birthday card is so sweet!!! I was especially touched by your beautiful words wishing me so many amazing things! What a kind soul you are - THANK YOU so much!!! I also love the fun stickers, the neat-o washi stamp style stickers, the mini thank-you, & the delicious passion flower tea!!! Thank you so much for the super precious Easter card of the bunny & the birds!! This bunny is just a sweetheart with that dreamy expression & smile! I just love the colors & the positive vibes jumping out at me from the card & your sweet thoughts! Yesssss, I’m really happy we sorta have a spring in my state - sadly it doesn’t last long. But I’m so grateful it’s not a billion degrees yet! Thank you also for the ****cuuuuute**** bunny & Easter stickers, the Perfect Peach tea (I’m so jazzed to try it - how perfect is that flavor for Spring?!?!?) & the pretty Flowers Bingo card with the too cute floral bingo mini placemarkers!!! Wishing you the sweetest Spring full of fanciful flowers! u/fightshrubb
Thank you so much for the adorable handmade aliens-themed Pi Day card - soooo cute!!! I love your energy!! Also love that you used different fun & bright colors of ink to write! I so hear you with the endless array of craft supplies lol!! To answer your question…I love watercolor!!! I have zero skills & was trying to learn when I happily stumbled upon RAoC so watercolor took a backseat to carding. ;) Hope you had an awesome Pi Day full of pizza discounts haha! ;) u/emptyparkinglot
Thanks for the Gauguin postcard with your hilarious observation, “Paul Gauguin was honestly a creep in his personal life but he sure did know how to use color.” Hahaha, right?!? I loved your thoughts on art & appreciate them especially because I have a deep desire to learn more about art & how to articulate artistic concepts. You did that so beautifully with your analysis of Gauguin’s work! Wishing you lots of bliss as you create your own works of art! =) u/o0oiwio0o
Thank you for the awesome sassy slanderous card of the Bernadine Bridge over the Vilnia!!! Your handwriting - oh my GORGEOUS!!! It’s so classy! And I have NEVER seen more fun & vibrant punctuation marks!!! I love your style! And the slander about the National Stadium is truly hilarious. I love how you turned the slander into a motivational gem hahaha!!!! I just loved your creative prompt & felt so fortunate to be a recipient of such fresh, fancy slander LOL! I also love the adorable elephant sticker you included. Thank you. =) Wishing you infinite saucy slanderous thoughts because they are so fun & phenomenal!!! =) u/travel4me22
x 2 Thank you for WHAAAAT?!?!? This incredible, gorgeous postcard you upcycled from a Van Gogh paper bag!!!! So creative - I absolutely loooove it!!!! I appreciate your resourcefulness & creativity so much! Thank you for the *beautiful* illustrated card of the strong, powerful women!! The colors are so fun. This card & your kind affirmations are just brimming with so many positive vibes!! I’m also excited you share my thoughts on Helen Keller. Thank you for spreading awesome cheer on International Women’s Day & beyond! u/onlycompletely
Thanks for the adorable “Espresso Yourself” postcard!! u/drivingogre
Thank you so much for the cute bear doodle postcard with all the fun facts about Disney actors & cats! You have such sweet vibes!! u/TigerLady13
x 4 Thanks for the adorable bunny & flower Easter card! LOVE the stamp embellishments you included & the cute way you decorated the inside of the card with the cut out words. Thanks also for the hug in the mail “nothing new” card with the awesome passion clouds worksheet & delicious recipe - I’ll definitely try it. :) Thank you for the hilarious 100% organic gangster card! Loved hearing your BFF was about to visit. Hope y’all had a fabulous time together and that y’all will meet up again soon! You asked about my BFF. Thank you - we met at the University of Texas when she was a transfer student & I was a freshman. She boldly came right up to me as I was having lunch alone to ask if she could join me. It was so cool of her to be so brave! She lives hundreds of miles away & the pandemic has made it a pain to get together but we keep in touch. Wishing you a beautiful spring, beautiful friend! u/YuletideWitch
Thank you for the adorable vintage Disney World postcard! I’m so sad you shot yourself in the head…I shouldn’t have given that to you as an option for the Macarena prompt. But I shall remember your bravery in the face of dance adversity forevermore! Haha, thank you for indulging me with the silly prompt :) u/royalewithtees
Thanks for the awesome “Breaking Bad” postcard - I didn’t know that cool fact about the 62nd element…so awesome!!! Happy to have met someone who has awesome taste in shows like me hahahaha!!! And I LOVE the cool BB decorative stamp!!! Thank you!! u/mickey_is_bored
Thank you so much to you & your sweet friends for cheering on complete strangers!!! I wish that back in college, I had the type of friend you & your pals are for carding crafternoons! So precious. Thinking of you & your friend & sending lots of healing vibes. Thanks for spreading cheer :) u/hato_mailing
Thank you for the sweet wax seals on the lovely barnacle goose postcard - love the Denmark bird stamp embellishment! u/elliearbus
Thank you so much for this AWESOME handmade watercolor card - you are so insanely talented!!! I love it!!!!! I’m a sucker for not only watercolor art, but illustrations of craft supplies so this card is absolutely a terrific treasure for me. It’s just adorable & brimming with energy! Thanks again. Wishing you endless joy as you create your wondrous watercolor work!! u/gillbhai
x 2 I’m so happy & relieved I finally found you, my mystery sender! Thank you so much for both of the gorgeous floral cards in my favorite bright colors! The pinks, oranges, & blues are just so cheery & happy! I also love the book rec & the Sharif poetry you wonderfully shared with me. I’ll have to read & re-read it to truly understand all the layers as you & Sharif are so amazingly deep! I would highly recommend the historical fiction book “A Gentleman in Moscow” by Amor Towles. It’s the best book I’ve read in many years. Wishing you joyous reads & a peaceful rest of 2023. Thank you so much for brightening my day with your lovely thoughts & beautiful cards!! u/RoxanneBarton
Thanks for the beautifully-illustrated pen & pencils “Snail Mail Club” postcard - I’m obsessed with illustrated cards & love it so much!!! I have to catch up with SG films too. LOVE your pretty handwriting! =) Wishing you fragrant bouquets of lilacs this spring, sweet friend. u/purpleteasoul
x 2 Thanks for the sweet purple floral thank you card - it was my pleasure to send you birthday mail! Thanks also “Welcome book lover…” postcard! Hahaha yes you’re right, I read your postcard from my little nook at the library! Wishing you the best of reads!! u/littlehoneybeebuzz
Thanks for the romantic Paris postcard! I love to read in dreary weather. Wishing you sunny skies this spring! =) u/brittybear94
x 2 How cute you are is so apparent from your extraordinarily cute mail!! Thanks so much for the fun RAoC b-day wishes!! I’m madly in LOVE with the cuuuutest little Peanuts “Nuts About You” card, the adorable Cookie Monster sticker, & the incredibly festive colorful RAoC personalized rainbow mail sticker…SO SO cuuute!! Even the envelope was decorated in one thing - CUTE. Thanks for gracing my mailbox with such pretty things!!! =) Wishing you the crunchiest & chewiest of chocolate chip cookies, my cute friend!!! u/Jane_Q
Thanks for the lovely illustrated postcard of the Field Tulips in Holland! Even lovelier - how much you wrote on the back of the postcard! OMG my southern sensibilities woulda been smacked too had I gone through the nonsense you described! WTH?!? As Jerry Maguire would say, “These fish have manners.” Seriously whack!! But I was so happy you shared, thank you! Wishing you zero car issues so you never have to deal with mannerless buffoons ever again hahaha! u/OkayFlan
Thanks for the sweet “I am Grateful” postcard - I sure am grateful to have met you here & hope you’re having tons of fun with all your cool new card tech supplies! u/falloutboy01
Thank you for the awesome handmade Easter card - the cutout with the hidden lime green layer is sooooo creative & pretty!!! I’m guessing you used Cricut - wow. The effect is amazing.The colors you used complement each other so well, especially for spring! Thanks also for the adorable stickers. Wishing you a splendid spring, kind friend!! u/sunfireninety9
- Thank you for the beautiful Asian art illustration postcard! I LOVE all the neat stamps you used on the card. Wow, that is so neat about the 1991 vintage rose stamp! I’m so sorry to learn the glue tasted icky - but you made so many people happy (including me) with your kind happy mail lol! Wishing you tastier stamps next time haha, maybe cupcake flavored ones? ;) u/feellikebeingajerk
x 4 Thanks for the sweet handmade St. Patrick’s Day wishes & the cool President’s Day postcard of Monticello! It’s cool to appreciate our history & I’m glad you’re able to see historical figures through multiple lenses. I’m crazy about the pretty spring-y washi tape you used. Wishing you lots of pretty weather & sunny smiles this spring! THANKS a million for the awesome raspberry pie card & the throwback Holly Hobbie beauty (apologies no pics of these 2 sweeties - they’re elsewhere at the time I’m submitting this) - both of these sweeeeet cards made my day!!!! u/Soleiletta
Thank you for the fabulous card from Wednesday Addams - you totally channeled her so awesomely! You should write for the show!! =) I loved the cute Tarot stickers you used to decorate the card. And that handwriting - it’s just glorious!!! It’s somehow both modern & vintage too?!?? Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your fun prompt creativity with me. =) u/1398_days
Thank you for the pretty pastel thank you card!!! It was my absolute pleasure to think of you on your birthday & I’m so touched it cheered you up! Your kind thank you card lifted my spirits & made me feel super happy! It’s so bright & colorful - just my fave color palette! I sure hope you’ve been having cheerful days since your birthday & that you will remind me when it’s your big day next year for more birthday greetings!! =) u/somedrawer
Thanks for the adorable doggie Easter card! Such fun stamps & washi decorations on the card - the baked confectionaries washi is sooo delicious! Love the positive affirmation you wrote: “I am capable of creating positive change in the world.” So uplifting! Here’s one for you: “I am a creator. I create my reality.” u/its_top_secret
x 2 Thank you for the sweet Seigensha postcard! And I love your spirit - you wanting to dance no matter what is so inspiring! I also love your willingness to be brave & embellish when no one is watching hahaha! Thank you for the vintage-y shrine postcard with your beautiful handwriting! Love how you would have searched for legendary figures if you had the chance to time travel. =) Wishing you a happy future & past too if you dare to explore haha! u/aepeyc
Thank you for the sweet Saint Patrick’s Day greetings with the pretty feather! Wishing you lots of luck not just on the 17th of each year, but each day as well. :) u/missnettiemoore
Thank you so much for this GORGEOUS cartoon Saint Patrick’s Day card!!! The sweet smiling critters are so charming!!! I also love the fun fact you wrote: “The odds in finding a 4-leaf clover are about 1 in 10,000.” I had no idea - that’s so mindblowing!!! Thank you for brightening my day with your sweet card. Wishing you a breezy, beautiful spring & that you chance across those rare 4 leaf clovers for lots of luck! =) u/FollowingTheBeat
You had me at the exquisite envelope decorated with your precious handmade cherry blossom tree! So pretty. I’m terrible at drawing trees so I’m especially excited by your talent. But that was just the appetizer. I’m in love with this gorgeous pink-themed floral feast of a card!!! Thank you! This card instantly makes me happy with all the bright colors & the pretty sticker you used to decorate it. This card is soooo beautiful, & so are you for including such sweet spring wishes for so many lovely things, including “beauty”! What an awesome wish. Wishing you a spring full of the same love & beautiful birds that serenade you & make you smile! u/RayneKitten
Thank you so much for the beautiful postcard to color - it’ll be a joy! I also love the quote. I appreciate your kindness! Wishing you lots of masterpieces! u/PM_me_oak_trees
Thank you for the *hilarious* April Fool’s Day card - the teaching English quip is priceless hahaha!!! I also love the awesome motivational quotes & funny jokes you wrote. OMG “I was going to write a time-travel joke, but you did not like it” - rahahahahahahaha! I’m so stealing that one! I really appreciated your creativity in sending “junk mail” - what a neato thing to do! Hope you had a beautiful April Fool’s Day - thanks for making mine special! u/FancyBeadedPlacemat
Thank you so much for the potato postcard! I was laughing when I received it because I only tagged potato pals & didn’t request one since merely *looking* at potatoes makes me gain weight LOL! But I was so glad you sent it to me because I had no idea about the fun history fact!!! That’s so cool that Marie Antoinette would wear potato blossoms in her hair!!! So thank you for sharing that awesome historical gem with me!!! u/wabisabi_sf
Thank you so much for this perfect postcard TREAT of Julia Child along with the fun facts about her life! It’s just a postcard dream as far as postcards go. I’m nuts for fun illustrations so this is a real treasure. I also love the fun vintage stamps you used. Thanks so much for thinking of me with your wonderful offer & for making me giddy by picking me to receive this scrumptious postcard!! =) u/orangewolpertinger
x 2 Thank you for the absolutely precious homemade cards!!!! The cuuuute pink kawaii candy themed card just made me melt!!! I love the combo of black & pink colors along with the pink & red themed scrapbook paper! The fox Saint Patrick’s Day card is soooo adorable too! Love the fun stickers you used to decorate the card! I also love & appreciate the kind stamps you included. You’re also so cute to take that Squishmallow personality quiz hahaha! So you’re Hans the Hedgehog? Although I agree that Hans is cute, he doesn’t hold up a cute candle compared to you & your endless card love!!! Thank you so much for these sweet treats!!! Wishing you lots of love & joy! u/Bowies-solid-speech
x 2 I’m so happy I found you, my fabulous obituary mystery sender!!!! I even tried looking for you with a search for “obituary” on Reddit but didn’t find any relevant hits…Reddit is so goofy. I loved your creative, thoughtful obituary so much! You have such a fun brain - thank you for brightening my day with the fake obit hahaha! Your creativity is so very charming!!! I also admired how eager you were to write in depth! I also LOVE the adorable postcard of the critter looking at himself in the mirror. Thank you! The pastel colors & illustration are awesome! I was drawn to it because of one of my favorite Kabir quotes: “But if a mirror ever makes you sad, you should know that it does not know you.” Wishing you lots of joy as you check your beautiful self out in the mirror!! u/Slavkan12
THANK you so much for this gorgeous handmade “Dream Space” postcard that’s so bright & bouncy with the gorgeous array of blooming plants!!! It’s so pretty & makes me ache to have my own “Dream Space”!!! I love how you upcycled the calendar to create it. So cool & creative. But the front of the card isn’t where the magic ends - WOW!! I was **blown away** by your amazing illustration inside the card with the stunning self-portrait & the pretty pink & green plant!!! Your art skills are sublime! I love all the colors you used (such pretty pink hair & I love the color of your shirt). I wish so much I could draw like you but am grateful that even though I can’t, I’m a lucky recipient of this super cool gift!!!! I also love all the festive stickers you included & how you decorated the envelope with the unique bird/owl stickers. =) Thank you so much for this magnificent, magical mail! Wishing you lots of success in your art & beyond, kind friend! u/jules_abroad
How did you do it? Never before your gorgeous card would I have ever thought I would have called a card with toilet paper & poop on it “gorgeous”. But that’s what you did with your INSANE TALENT & ADORABLE poop & tp handmade wacky wonderful card!!! I’m honestly in awe even though poop & tp usually make me wanna throw up! I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH hahaha! Thank you for brightening my day with poop of all things! I’m including a highlighted picture of it with the link above. ;) I wish I could draw & watercolor like you do…this is so going in a frame in my future dream home bathroom!! =) Wishing you the softest, squishiest, most cloud-like tp ever, sweet friend!
submitted by queenofthescreen
to RandomActsofCards [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 00:56 Shorkahn Load Order Help Neeeded - Constant Crashing
Hello, Everyone. Just moments ago made this account solely to post this, but I've been browsing this reddit without an account for awhile trying to create a load order that would work without any crashing and have some mods that I would like to play with. Unfortunately I've not been able to do this successfully, so I'm now asking for help. The crashing may occur but may not always occur when entering or existing a place, I don't believe it matters where as it's happened in different areas. It has also occurred when scrolling down the inventory of a chest, as well as when just walking a certain distance.
I'm playing on Skyrim Special Edition but with Anniversary Edition update installed, as well as with all the Creation Club content installed. The specific Xbox I'm playing on is the Xbox One X, if that matters.
This is my load order, I believe I am following a logical load order but still am not successful with the mods that I have together playing without crashing. I'm not opposed to swapping out one mod for another, or removing a mod entirely, as I've already done both to more than a few before posting this.
The template that I'm using is based off this one that I've found under a comment from a post on this forum, it's apparently based off Gamer's Paradise Server's LLO template. Not every mod is in the specified order that it should seemingly be based off the LLO's criteria, but that's only due to a certain number of mods explaining in their description where they should be placed in a logical load order or placed in conjunction with another mod (I.e. above/below a particular mod.) Either that, I'm actually unable to move it since it's unable to go lower than I would otherwise cause it is apparently a master file mod. Still, do feel free to correct any mistake I've made unknowingly even in regards to this, as I am asking for help cause I'm sure some things are just in the wrong area. It may be that certain mods or a combination of them are too script heavy, or perhaps something else entirely as in a dirty edit within a mod.
This is my load order as follows, along with the load order template which is why some areas are completely empty but still shown. Thank you for any kind of help, please.
Master Files — These mods auto-load to the top of your LO. You cannot move these below any non master file mod.
• Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
• Unofficial Skyrim Modder's Patch (It actually isn’t visually showing up in my load order but it is download and enabled, I believe it is placed here although I cannot see it for reasons I'm unaware.)
• Simple Workaround Framework
• Campfire: Complete Camping System
• Orange Steal & Pickpocket Text
• Reconciliation: QOL and Bigfixes
• Reconciliation: Gameplay and Quest Alterations
• Reconciliation: AiO: USSEP Patch
• Better Container Controls
• Reforging - To the Masses (Weapons Expansion)
Foundations & New Gameplay Mechanics — Mods that affect the whole game, mods that make a lot of light edits, mods that add entirely new mechanics.
• Ugh. Mods Manager Cap.
• Alternate Start - Live Another Life
• Cutting Room Floor
• USMP - Cutting room floor Patch
• Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO
• RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch
• USMP - RDO Patch
• Cheat Room
• Quest Debugger
UI / Font / Menu Changes — Any mod that edits the menus, the user interface, heads-up display, font mods, etc.
• 60 FPS Menus - Natural Interface
• Font Overhaul - Natural Interface
• Oblivion Interaction Icons
• SkyHUD - Oblivion Preset - Pastel Icons
• Dialogue Interface Reshaped - Immersive w/NPC names version
• Gregorian Skyrim Calendar
• YOT - Your Own Thoughts
• YOT - Your Own Thoughts for Campfire
• Relationship Change Notifications
• Qwix Favorite Menu
• Dear Diary Lockpick Interface
• Daggerfall-Style Animated Main Menu Screen
• Lore-Based Loading Screens
Audio - Music & Sounds — Music additions and replacers, sound effects edits/replacers, player voice mods, etc.
• Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired
• Sounds Of Skyrim Complete v2.0
• Immersive Sounds Compendium 3.0
• Immersive Sound Compendium - CC AE Patch
Existing Quest Alterations —Mods that alter vanilla quests in some way. Path to Volkihar, Quests for Good Guys, etc.
• Double Beds Are For Two People
• Go To Bed (Hand near your body)
• undress for bed
• JaySpera's Quest Expansion Bundle
• JaySpera's Quest Expansion Bundle USSEP Patch
• Heart of Golf - An Adoption Bundle
• Charitable Soul (a mod for good guys)
• Miraak - Dragonborn Follower + Dialogue Overhaul
Craftable Only Items — Mods that add new items by adding new recipes to crafting stations. Crafting only armoweapon mods.
• Armor of Intrigue - Modular Armor from the Witcher 2 - SE XB1 Edition
• Wearable Lanterns
• Skyrim Outfitters: Ebony Backpacks for Adventuring
• Skyrim Outfitters - Backpacks for Adventuring
• Vanity Mirror
• Warmonger Armory - Belt-Worn Dragon Priest Masks Only by batmanna
Existing Game Mechanics Changes — Mods that alter existing mechanics such as jump height, run speed, sneaking, death, all sorts of - mechanics.
• Minimalistic Auto Save
• Linker Crafting Storage
• [XB1] Unlimited Rings and Amulets
• BIG Jump 2X (Jump Twice as Higher)
• Sneak Tools
Level Progression Changes — Mods that alter levelibg/progression in some way. 50 pct More Perk Points, Double Perk Points, mods like that.
• Character Creation Overhaul AIO
• Dealing With Backstories v2.3
• Dealing With Backstories RDO Patch
• Reflection - Level Up Messages
• [XB1] Truly Absorb Dragon Souls - Heavu by AdventurerX
Perk Overhauls — Mods that alter the player character's perks/perk trees by editing vanilla perks or adding new perks.
• Perks & Magic Mega Bundle - Ordinator Version
• Monster Perks, New Shouts, Unique Stones & More Bundle
Magic Overhauls & New Spells — Mods that overhaul/tweak vanilla spells or mods that add new spells.
• Frozen Electrocuted Combustion
• Sun And Soil: A Restoration And Alteration Expansion Bundle
Loot Leveled Lists Edits — Mods that alter loot Leveled Lists. Dynamic Dungeon Loot, Summermyst, Equipment Flexibility, Project, etc.
• Fashions of the Fourth Era
• (XB1) Narrative Loot - 1,629+ new items - Housewares, Furniture, Books and Misc Props
Enemy Leveled Lists Edits — Mods that edit enemy NPC Leveled Lists. Examples: Enhanced Skyrim NPCs, NYFS.
Items Attributes & Effects Changes — Mods that edit items effects or stats. Examples include Reliquary of Myth and mods that alter armoweapon/etc stats.
Grass Mods — Self-explanatory. Mods that edit vanilla grass or add new grass types go here.
Landscape Fixes — Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods is usually the only mod going here.
Skin Meshes & Textures — Mods that add new body meshes or skin textures.
• Bella Beauty AND THE BEASTS Bundle
• RS Children Overhaul
• RS Children -Cutting Room Floor Patch Heart of Gold / RS Children Patch
Skeleton Replacers — Mods that replace the vanilla Skeleton. Most often, XP32 or one of its variants will be the only mod here.
• Belt Fastened Quivers
Idles & Animations — Mods that edit existing or add new animations or idles.
• Comprehensive First Person Animation Overhauls
• First Person Camera Sway - Idle
• RBE's Enhanced First Person Camera Bob
• Animated Clutter SSE
Weapons & Armor Meshes & Textures — Mods that include textures for weapons and armor.
• Truly Unique Weapons
• The Original Sleeving Skyrim - No Bare Arms
General Meshes & Textures - Blood, Magical/Enchant FX, Flora, ect. — Basically, any Mesh or texture mods that isn't landscapes or weapons/armor. All architecture textures can go here.
• Luminous Atronach
• R.A.S.S. (Shades and Effects)
Landscape Textures & Mountains, Roads, Snow, ect. — Mods that include landscape and landscape-related textures.
• Enhanced Texture Detail by Some_Random_Guy_83
• Haze 2 - Weather-Seasons-Atmosphere (Fixed & Updated)
• Haze 2 - Sounds of Skyrim (tonycubed2 version) Patch
NPC AI (Non-Combat) — Any mod that affects NPC AI that isn't combat-AI related. AI Overhaul for one goes here.
• AI Overhaul
• USMP - AI Overhaul Patch
• RS Children / AI Overhaul Patch
Existing Followers Changes — Mods like Serana Dialogue Addon that edit existing vanilla followers in some way.
• Improved Follower Dialogue Lydia V. 3.3.
• Flackjacks17's The Good Erik
• Serena Expanded - Dialogue Added
Player Immersion Mods — Mods like Run For Your Lives, some hearthfire mods, the one that keeps npcs from interrupting you, etc.
• Guard Dialogue Overhaul
• Immersive Speech Dialogues
• Skyrim Reputation
Player Character Beauty/Facial Modifications/Presets — Mods that edit the player character's facial features. Hair, eyes, teeth, skin textures, etc.
• Better Male Presets
• HG Suga Roughed
NPC Beauty Overhauls/Facial Modifications — Mods that overhaul/beautify NPCs faces. Pandorables, Seranaholic, etc.
Weather Mods — Mods that alter existing weathers or add new weathers to the game.
Interior Lighting — Mods that alter interior lighting values/settings or add new lights to interiors.
Single Edit Areas — Mods that edit a single location in some way, be it a Jarl's Palace or a Hunter's Camp.
• Crystalwind Estate and the Waterfalls of Rielle
• Naalslaarum - A Forgotten Vale Player Home
Multiple Edit Areas — Mods that edit 2 or more exterior locations in some way.
• DMT's Northern Encounters SE v4. 0 1k
• Word Walls Relocated (XB1)
• Hero- A Fort Takeover And Bounty Hunter Bundle
Exterior Lighting — Mods that edit exterior lighting values/settings or add new lights to the world.
Unique Items Added To Locations — Mods that hand place items in the world.
• Magpie's Immersion Books AIO
Combat Mods — Mods that inprove/edit enemy NPCs Combat AI, Movement, Stamina Actions.
• Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim
Enemy NPC Improvements & Edits - Stats, Attributes, Perks, etc. — Mods that improve enemies stats, attributes, perks, combat abilities, etc.
New Followers & Frameworks — Mods that add brand new followers and Frameworks like Immersive AFT and IFF.
• Immersive Follower Framework Overhaul
• Immersive Follower Overhaul RDO Patch
• Xelzaz - Fully Voiced Argonian Telvanni Follower
• Xelzaz - Fully Voiced Argonian Telvanni Follower Anniversary Edition Plugin
• Remiel-Custom Voiced Dwemer Specialist Companion XB1
• INIGO (XB1)
• Kaiden 2.1.1.
• Lucien - Fully Voiced Follower
• Lucien - Anniversary Edition - All-In-One Creation Club Patch
• Redcap the Riekling - A Fully Voice-Acted Immersive Follower and Quest
• Redcap the Riekling - Creation Club
• Nebarra - Fully Custom Voiced Altmer Follower
• Song of the Green (Auri Follower) V 1.4
• Auri-Inigo Banter Patch
• Auri / Kaidan Banter Patch
Added Creatures/NPCs — Mods that add new enemy creatures/NPCs/spawns to the game world.
• Real Wildlife by Nedius
• Realistic Elven Children (Aymar and Friends Reimagined)
• Adoptable Snow Elf Siblings
New Quest Mods — Any mod that adds new quests to the game.
• More To Say 9.0.2
• Rotmulaag - Meditations on the Words of power
Map Mods — Quality World Map and map marker mods pretty much.
Water Mods — Any mod that edits or retextures water
Tree Overhauls & Additions — Any mod that edits vanilla trees or places new trees in the world.
Top of Bottom of LO — .INI Tweaks, LO-irrelevant Mods, Insignificant Object Remover, Patches (potentially), etc.
• Insignificant Object Remover
Bottom of LO — Mods that need to load as low as possible
submitted by Shorkahn
to SkyrimModsXbox [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 00:53 Spring_tiger_2023 Tarte au citron meringuée recipe 🍋
Hello to all 💐
I just wanted to share with you a new succument French pastry recipe known as "tarte au citron meringuée" 🍋
For the crust:
1 ½ cups (180g) all-purpose flour
½ cup (115g) unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
1-2 tablespoons ice water
For the lemon filling:
1 cup (240ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
Zest of 2 lemons
1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
1/4 cup (30g) cornstarch
4 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (60g) unsalted butter
For the meringue topping:
4 large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
These are the general ingredients for a classic tarte au citron meringuée. However, it's important to note that specific recipes may have slight variations. Let me know if you'd like the step-by-step instructions for making the tart as well!
Bring some sweetness to your life and check the full preparation steps and the video tutorial here 💐 https://www.tumblr.com/springtiger95/719505722375880704/tarte-au-citron-meringu%C3%A9e-recipe?source=share
submitted by Spring_tiger_2023
to easyrecipes [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 23:28 Beginning-Airport-49 Is unhealthy eating toxic?
Is unhealthy eating toxic?
Hi reddit I need advice.
THE PROBLEM. I don't love myself because I don't eat healthy. Said by my work friend who was triggered by the toxic behavior of eating unhealthy. Her words.
Soo yeah. I don't understand it myself. I mean is eating a granola bar and drinking juice that unhealthy and just snacking for lunch and just have dinner. I used to cook for myself and bring it in to work. I wasn't very consistent tbh. Lotta work. And not a food place nearby. So I just snack.
Especially since I started and new med for my POC that I just recently was diagnosed for. I have depression and am taking medication for it but prob why I was so inconsistent with making food. I told her about that and she mentioned how she doesn't believe in the medication. So knowing this I only told her a bit of it but not what it is and more. Since she would be like do this or that natural stuff basically. Since taking that I been feeling nauseous of food and all.
The food I would make and fruit just would make me want to puke(didn't thou), but it would give me the shits since that's another symptom before you adjust to it. I was also already gonna change my diet to be gluten free and dairy free to make my poc better. So I decided to eat the rest of my gluten pastas I had stored and all before buying the healthy stuff. And I only ate dinner for it as I hate microwave heated pasta. So I decided in the mean time to eat a granola bar and juice for brefast and some chips or cookies (I could eat it without having the shits or nausea) with a soda or tea. (Most of the recipes don't have sugar so I guess I am going sugar free too??) So I was saying goodbye and enjoy them while I can before the change. And that's when it happened. She asked why I stopped bring food and I told her to finish my gluten rich food before buying more food with the new diet in mind. But I didn't want to mention the meds and didn't feel the need to.
She said it was toxic and she didn't like it so she needed space and that I have no love for myself. I was just shocked but well understood that people can have their thoughts. But that made me question our whole friendship and wondering if I should just tell her we aren't friends anymore or let her have her space till she figures her whole dilemma. Please give advice.
submitted by Beginning-Airport-49
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 23:25 WhadayaBuyinStranger Peppermint Pork
Brian was sitting in his armchair watching conspiracy theory videos sprinkled with ones about the paranormal, as he does most nights for several hours, when he was overcome by a sudden primal hunger near impossible to ignore. His stomach felt like it was imploding. He shoved the feeling down deeper and kept watching. This time, it was an interview with very contrarian physicist and philosophy enthusiast.
"What if I told you the universe isn't real? In what is called a bio-centrist view, consciousness is all that exists, and everything around us is just like a user-interface that our brains make and give our senses. If a tree falls in the forrest and nobody is around to hear it, not only does it not make a sound, but it doesn't even exist until a conscious observer walks past it."
"Ok, um, is any of this provable? This all sounds a little woo-woo for me," his guest replied.
"It is. In fact, the famous double-slit experiment we discussed with our last guest definitively proved that the universe isn't defined until a conscious observer witnesses it. Reductionists used to argue consciousness is an illusion, but ironically, we now know there is consciousness but we do not know there is anything else. So, one could say the outside world is an illusion. What we believe to be patterns that reliably predict how the universe should work all fall apart on the quantum level. My very efficient machine of a brain constructs a framework for understanding what's around me, but I only see what fits into that framework. If you give someone with bipolar disorder an optical illusion, they will not be deceived by the illusion because their brain works differently, and the illusion was built for you and I. All of what us neurotypical people see is a shared illusion because we have similar constructs for interpretting the world. The real universe could be far more bizarre than we give it credit for."
The video ended, and with a deep breath, he pried himself from his armchair and stumbled into the kitchen. In his freezer were the remains of a pulled pork sandwich. Fighting his most basic carnal desires, he stared at it sitting in the freezer as cool refreshing fog surrounded it and gave an almost other-worldly ambiance to this heavenly meat.
In an instant, this 145lb 6'2" man's resolve shattered. He grabbed a plate, threw the entire sandwich in the microwave, and in only 90 seconds there was nothing standing between him and satiety. He sat at the table with a fork and knife, prepared to take small bites and savor each moment when just as suddenly as the urge to feed overcame him, a stronger urge not to compelled him to get up from the table and prepare for bed, putting the entire event to rest. He didn't put it back in the freezer but left it out, figuring the rotting smell would ruin his taste for the meat.
The next two days, he tried to eat various foods such as dried fruits, protein bars, vegetables, and small servings of oatmeal. He could barely get any of it down. All the while, this rotting meat was sitting on his kitchen table during a particularly hot week of summer, attracting flies.
Brian worked from home, but the quality of his work had been suffering lately. Barely having the energy to work, he sat at his computer and tried to focus on the task at hand when he heard a wet plop. He looked behind him and saw the dinner plate face down on the floor with his sandwich from several nights ago underneath. He slowly got up and attempted to clean up the mess when one of the most incredible events in mankind's history happened to this frail man in a crumbling old Kansas City apartment. His food spoke to him.
"Freeze me," it said.
"But you're a sandwich. Sandwiches don't talk."
"Brian, listen closely. I am God, and I can take many forms. Who are you to question me? If I wish to take this form and ask you to help me preserve it, you shall do as I ask."
"Alright," sighed Brian. He put the sandwich in the freezer. Then, he watched an episode of King of Queens and went to bed.
The next morning, he opened the freezer to check on his new friend, but it just sat there lifeless.
A couple weeks went by with nothing. Brian resumed his work and watched his videos. Everything became fairly routine again until he again felt what he called "an unholy cramping" in his stomach. He got up from the chair and managed to fight the temptation to disobey the sandwich for a few more minutes. He knew he couldn't hold it off forever. Again, he resisted the urge to feed, and again he left it out for several days only to be shocked that his sandwich spoke to him. It felt like it was happening for the first time. Even though the last time it happened was less than a month ago, it was barely a vague memory. Brian once again followed the orders of the sandwich and refroze it.
This cycle would soon be broken though. A few months later, a new family moved in next door and caught him in the hallway as he went to get his mail.
"Oh hi! I'm Susan. We just moved into 2C."
"Brian, I'm in 2D."
"Oh, so we're neighbors then!!!" she exclaimed and rushed in for a hug. "We just moved here from Sydney and absolutely love this city's zoo! There is so much to do in this town. What are some good restaurants you'd recommend?"
"Oh, I don't eat out. I make my own food."
"Smart. I bet that's how you stay so fit. Listen, my husband Kyle and I would love to invite you over to our new place for a homecooked meal," Susan said with a warm motherly tone.
"Ok, can I bring my own food?"
"S- sure. Is 7pm tonight good?"
"Yeah, see you then" Brian said hurriedly as he darted back to his apartment, trying to give the vibe he was too busy to chat.
He stared blankly at his kitchen cabinets with a mounting sense of pressure. He would NOT eat whatever she prepares. He can't control the calories, the macronutrients, the portions, any of it, and he knew if he were to arrive empty-handed, he'll have to eat whatever they prepare. He couldn't find anything hearty enough to look like a meal though. All he had in his cabinets were nuts, vegetables, and some protein bars. He knew there was only one food in his home that fit the bill. It will look like a normal dish, and then he can pretend he isn't feeling so he won't need to eat it. Such an excuse would be insulting if he doesn't eat their food, but who cares if he claims he's sick and won't eat food he brought?.
"But the smell. What will you do to cover the smell?" his sandwich asked him.
"Spices! I'll cover you in spices. The strongest smelling spices. He doused the sandwich in peppermint extract, which surprisingly, did fully cover the scent of rotting meat.
He spent the afternoon bathing it in a large bowl filled with peppermint extract. It was the strongest bonding moment the two of them had so far. They both were singing. Brian grabbed a toothbrush and whimsically pretended to be scrubbing it down. He had never had such a genuine connection with anyone before.
"Brian, do you trust me?"
"I require proof. Make a small incision on your hand and place a piece of me in it. We are blood brothers."
Hesitantly, Brian obliged, and he shoved a small piece of this maggot-infested minty meat into his hand and promptly poured alcohol on it. He then bandaged up the wound. As he sat in his favorite armchair waiting for the dinner with his new friends, he thought to himself "I'm so glad I'm trained in first-aid. Most people wouldn't be prepared for this and wouldn't even think to rinse the wound with alcohol."
As the meal time approached, Brian changed the bandage, put on his formal attire, and reheated the sandwich once more to freshen it up.
He rang the doorbell and was already starting to form pit stains through his one dress shirt.
"Hi, come in! This is my husband Kyle."
"Pleased to meat you, Brian. Please, take a seat. Can I get you something to drink?"
"Water please," Brian replied as he sat at the table.
The lunch sack he brought the sandwich in began to squirm. "Brian? Briiiiii-an... did you hear what the man said? Pleased to meat you? He knows. He has one of my brethren in his fridge. He calls it his meat-mate. His wife gets jealous. That's why she's so bubbly around you. She wants to make him jealous. Introduce me to his meat-mate. We can sort all this out."
Susan started looking concerned. "Brian? Are you ok? Hello? What happened to your hand?"
Kyle's demeanor quickly changed from one of sociable hospitality to distrust. He could tell there was something off about Brian.
Picking up on this, Brian attempted to build rapport. "I'm fine, really. It was just an accident in the kitchen."
Susan, trying to dismantle the awkwardness replied "ouch, I'm so sorry. Kyle just did that a few months back."
At that moment, Brian turned to Kyle with curiosity. He looked deep into his eyes and told him in a very heart-to-heart manner "I want to show you something."
He opened up his lunch sack and pulled out his slab of rotten meat sandwiched between two blue-green moldy pieces of bread. Ashamed he never married, Brian said "my beautiful wife was jealous of it at first, but we have a very different bond." Turning to Susan, he explained "the bond between man and woman is different from between man and meat. Your husband's meat can co-exist with you. You don't need to feel threatened."
"You need to leave. Meal's over, bud. Get out," Kyle said while clutching a knife under the table. As Brian grabbed his sandwich and was headed out, he saw the knife and grew concerned for Susan's safety. Clearly, Kyle had gone too far down this dark path and had become so fixated on his meat-mate that he was going to do away with his sweet wife Susan, Brian thought.
Sitting in his apartment, Brian wondered if he had gone too far himself. "I knew this was too good to be true." He grabbed the sandwich and decided to dispose of both it and Kyle's meat-mate, but he knew as they were blood-bonded, it was impossible for him to willingly destroy the sandwich. "Shit! Kyle's cut! He's blood-bonded to his as well, and they're both held captive by his sandwich. He wasn't trying to be rude to me. His sandwich wanted him to make me leave. The only way out is for me to eat Kyle's sandwich and him to eat mine. He's so deep into this, I know he won't eat another man's sandwich though."
Over the next couple hours, Brian devised a plan to sneak into their home and incorporate small pieces of his sandwich into all of their food and of course, do Kyle the kindness of taking his sandwich out of the freezer and eating it for him.
He decided he needed to find out when they are having guests over next and incorporate it into their dishes then because they will be preparing enough food that he can spread it more easily amongst the dishes without getting noticed.
Unfortunately, as the weeks went by before they would have guests over, Brian's hand became infected, and the infection was worsening. It began to take on a repulsive smell, much like his sandwich, and the flesh of his hand was becoming discolored. He noticed this was what happened to the bun. It had also changed color over time.
In another week, Brian's whole body was aching. He was feverish and throwing up what little he had in his stomach. "The meat is fighting back. I need to act soon."
The next day, once his neighbors left for work, he broke in and immediately searched their freezer. Unable to find meat-mate, he started mixing pieces of his sandwich among the foods they had in the fridge. Now, all he needed to do was wait.
The next day, Brian woke up invigorated knowing he had been cleansed, but he looked down at his hand, and it had even gotten worse. More drastic measures needed to be taken. He figured his hand had already metamorphasized into more rotten pork meat than man. It was too late for his hand, but perhaps the rest of him could be saved. As his luck would have it, there was a community potluck for the apartment the following evening. He promptly signed up to bring peppermint pork.
submitted by WhadayaBuyinStranger
to scarystories [link] [comments]