Difference between tractor and reefer fuel
2018.08.16 23:49 boxnumber10053 potion.live
Potion is named after its rigorously developed formula designed to heal and sustain. Potion's formula is a result of 3 years of focused research and testing towards one question: What is the healthiest 1500 calorie, ketogenic, macro/micronutrient covering drink?
2012.11.13 11:19 MichiganMan2 geothermal
A reddit focused on geothermal energy and geothermal electricity. All civil discussions aren't just welcome but wanted.
2015.06.11 01:02 MBen7 Crossfit Hate
Jacked & Tan
2023.06.08 08:05 Straight_Attorney_56 Top 2 John Deere Tractors To Boost Your Farming Productivity
John Deere tractors are among the best in the world, renowned for their excellence, efficiency, and creativity. They cater to the varied requirements of farmers across different crops, landscapes, and weather conditions. This micro-blog will look at two of the most popular models from the John Deere Power Pro series
that can help you boost your farming productivity and profitability.
Featuring: Models from John Deere Power Pro Series
John Deere 5039D PowerPro-
The John Deere 5039D PowerPro tractor is a powerful machine designed for various agricultural applications. It has a 3-cylinder, 41 HP engine and a lifting capacity of 1600 kg that helps the tractor easily manage heavy loads. The tractor features advanced technology and ergonomic design, ensuring comfortable operation and enhanced productivity. The John Deere Tractor price
ranges between Rs. 6.55 lakhs - Rs. 7.10 lakhs, making it an affordable choice for farmers looking for reliability and performance in their farming operations.
John Deere 5042D PowerPro-
The John Deere 5042D PowerPro tractor is an efficient model that meets the needs of modern farmers. It has a 3-cylinder, 44-horsepower engine that provides desirable performance and fuel economy. With a lifting capacity of 1600 kg, it can easily manage various farming activities. The tractor features advanced technology and user-friendly controls, ensuring smooth operation and enhanced productivity. Priced at Rs. 6.85 lakhs - Rs. 7.56 lakhs, this John Deere tractor
offers great value for money and is suitable for large-scale farming.
In conclusion, the John Deere 5042D PowerPro and the John Deere 5039D PowerPro tractors are excellent choices for farmers seeking to enhance their productivity with reliable performance, advanced features, and competitive pricing.
submitted by Straight_Attorney_56
to u/Straight_Attorney_56 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:04 lakers_nation24 Steins 0 + general time travel rules questions
Steins 0 cooked so hard goddamn. And the soundtrack had no business being that fire. Had some questions tho, as last like 4 episodes they abuse tf outta time travel so the timelines and rules get a bit confusing, as well as some potential plot holes I noticed but this is probably just me being stupid. Spoilers ahead (duh)
(All of my questions hinges on the fact that world lines are possible futures, not alternate worlds. There is only 1 existing reality at any time)
- In the final moments of the series, why does 2025 okabe attempt to save the lost mayuri and suzu? He just sent the final message of how to really save kurisu back to the final episode of steins gate, so that entire timeline and the war wouldn’t even exist, including suzu and mayuri being lost in time. In fact thinking about shouldn’t that whole scene not even exist? The moment he sends that d mail back the world line should’ve shifted to steins gate as that’s the ultimate final nail in the coffin, that whole speech to the lab shouldn’t have existed
- How was 2036 okabe able to time leap back to 2011 in the final few leaps? The reason they ended up in 2036 was because the time leap on 7/8 AFTER the Time Machine blows up did not work. At minimum okabe should not have been able to cross the threshold before that event as he never changed world lines so the time leap machine would still be broken right before that final leap to thrust him into pre Time Machine destruction. Even then it can be implied that the time leap machine continues not working after 7/8, as the lab doesn’t continue trying on 7/9,10,11 etc. (if the time leap not working on 7/8 in that one instance was an anomaly, they would have simply tried and gotten it to work the next day or trial, instead events progressed to 2036 in the first place proving that wasn’t the case)
- Why doesn’t anyone else try to use the time leap machine to prevent WW3? Unlike d mails time leap is sending basically the consciousness of the user back in time - which means they would be able to retain memories from the future kind of like bootleg reading Steiner. If they managed to successfully rewrite the future then the world line changes and I assume they forget all about the original world line they came from but at that point it wouldn’t matter as mission is accomplished. It’s better than just dying in ww3.
- Convergence - I understand the mainframe of how time travel works in the universe but can someone explain if possible the details and nuances of it? We are basically told that there is some level of divine intervention/fate where futures tend to flow towards certain directions or events regardless of causality or butterfly effect from time travel (mayuri death, Time Machine gets bombed, okabe still meets maho after Amadeus never developed), okabe even notes this in the first couple minutes of ep 23 right after they wiped Amadeus stating “even as world lines keep changing, our relationships stay constant. It’s as if conditions reshape themselves to support the relationships we’ve built”. So what exactly makes an event a “fixed point”? Is everything just convergence? What determines an event being a point of convergence? 2036 okabe is revealed to use knowledge of him surviving to 2025 as an advantage when he is time leaping back and talks to Amadeus, except that having that knowledge would probably change his actions leading up to 2025 potentially drastically changing the future (which is a time paradox in itself). After they hatch the plan to have okabe delete Amadeus and use the lab members as a diversion Amadeus tells him the future he just came from all the lab members are safe so he doesn’t have anything to worry about, but these new actions where he puts his lab members in the battle would have significant potential to change the future he just came from, unless the show is implying that everyone surviving that event is a fixed point. On the other hand the Og steins gate shows the butterfly effect is very much real, with d mails changing the entire landscape of akihabara and significantly altering each lab members lives. Not to mention the whole plot of the show is basically time traveling to alter the future, so it seems inconsistent to be able to radically change events in the past while maintaining the future could have predictable or fixed outcomes. It seems to me that whatever knowledge gets revealed to past observers becomes a point of convergence (past professor having to wait until the rooftop battle to steal the Time Machine because doing so earlier would disrupt the time flow, okabe living until 2025 because it was revealed to him from the future. On the other hand, mayori dies in the Time Machine even tho she should have survived to adopt kaguri in the first place and they were aware of that so who knows). Anyways just need details on how exactly convergence and the flow of time works in the SG universe
- Okabe full timeline so we have the steins gate original series up til the (second to last…?) episode. Right up to the point where he tries to save kurisu the first time. Then steins 0 starts, with beta 23. He does all that until the failed time leap on 7/8 to save mayushi and suzu. The second time the time leap fails. This okabe actually goes on to live the next 14 years, then 11 years in a coma until 2036. At this point the consciousness of our prime okabe is effectively dead. Then using time leap, they install 7/8/2011 okabe consciousness into the body of prime okabe. He time leaps 3000 times back to 2011 where with some trial and error they manage to successfully get mayushi and suzu to the past, while saving kaguri and effectively making her a future Valkyrie. Then okabe lives another 14 years to 2025 to fulfil his fate of dying in 2025 all the while watching the events suzu had foretold for the first time from his POV. At this point he sends the final d mail back which takes us back to OG steins gate where we paused and now in 2010 again, prime okabe is able to successfully reach steins gate. This effectively wipes 2025 okabe from existence as well as the events from steins 0 and everything from 2010-2025 as that timeline now never exists.
- Now assuming my timeline of point 5. is correct - what does okabe remember with reading Steiner? 2010 prime okabe at the end of steins gate clearly has no memory of the events of steins 0 - maho, Yuki, kagari are not lab members inscribed on the lab trinkets he gives out despite suzu being on there and she isn’t born yet. Also as we see from the LA trip ova okabe clearly meets Yuki for the first time from his POV, unaware that in a different world line he has already had her in his life and eventually fights a whole war next to her. However, this happens in the future to the perspective of 2010 prime okabe. As we can see from the show, with d mail world line shifts, okabe’s consciousness only kicks in to the corresponding time of the new shifted world line (aka if on 2/1 okabe sends a d mail back one month to 1/1 which alters the past, prime okabe would “awake” in his body in the new timeline on 2/1, and basically the time between 1/1-2/1 he would be on “autopilot” with no memory of how events changed with the d mail until someone else filled him in). With this said since the path to steins gate was a d mail sent from 2025, does this mean okabe from 2025 will suddenly wake up in his body in steins gate world line 2025 with no idea how the last 15 years played out?
- How does a time paradox actually work? The Time Machine works a bit differently than d mails or time leap as it can send a physical person back (leading to 2 of the same person existing at the same time) as opposed to the other two which only send back information (which by itself I don’t see how it isn’t a time paradox either, for example the professor sent back information which influenced his past self to chase the Time Machine and be at the rooftop when the Time Machine is destroyed in 2011. For example a world line where him being in the crossfire gets him killed would be a time paradox).
- What is the difference in the Suzu’s in the steins gate ep 23 and beta 23 scenes? Steins beta suzu had no idea the plan involved failing the first time then getting the 2025 d mail from future platinum telling him how to stage kurisu’s death. However, steins gate/steins 0 finale suzu did, as tells him to check the video message on his phone and elaborates the plan called for him to fail the first time. I feel like the only way that’s possible is if baby suzu from 2025 sent d mail back okabe timeline grew up the full 11 years, as in that timeline the d mail existed, and then she was tasked with going back and preventing ww3, but this doesn’t seem possible for 2 reasons, 1) like I mentioned in point 1. The d mail being sent back should’ve changed the world line right then and there. 2) then this would imply there were THREE suzu’s at that moment on the rooftop - the suzu carrying 2011 mayushi who tells 2010 mayushi to make okabe try again, the d mail world line suzu who knows the true plan, and then the steins 0 suzu who is returning with okabe after the failed first attempt with no idea that there is a plan where okabe is supposed to fail the first time. And we see there is onlu 2 suzu’s. The suzu that walks out carrying bloodied okabe at the end of steins 0 has to be the same suzu we see in beta 23, who has no idea okabe is supposed to fail the first time and there is a d mail with instructions coming.
- Why doesn’t the world line change the moment suzu comes from the future? Or at least at the point where mayushi decides she needs to go back with suzu in time to 2010. Once she decides that she is destined to die in the Time Machine therefore erasing kaguri’s existence in 2011 as she will never be adopted by mayushi. That is a huge change and would definitely cause a world line shift.
- What do you guys think about deceiving the world in terms of escaping attractor fields/fixed points? I thought it was a very creative concept that we don’t see in a lot of time travel media but it still is a bit confusing for me, especially the d mail that launches them into steins gate. I get the professor having to bide his time and wait for that all out battle on the rooftop to steal the Time Machine as having it disappear from existence and having it bombed would be the same result in terms of future possibilities. I also get okabe stating that disappearing in the Time Machine in 2025 to find mayushi and suzu lost in time fulfills the event of him dying as he effectively stops existing in that time. These are ways they trick the world. But how does kurisu’s faked death change anything? She is literally still alive and living her life normally. How does that not launch them into the alpha world line where mayushi must die?
Sorry if some of these questions are stupid, just trying to fully grasp what I just watched Thanks!
submitted by lakers_nation24
to steinsgate [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:04 Lunchbox_5223 I’m planning on calling CPS tomorrow
One of my friends, I’ll call her Lena, and her boyfriend Micah had a baby 7 months ago. He is the sweetest little baby. For a some background information Lena and Micah were heavy drug users before Lena got pregnant and Lena has had some mental health issues. I don’t know Micah all that well we’ve met a couple of times and he’s always given me a weird vibe.
I first baby sat for them when the baby was about a month old and he was the easiest baby barley cried super cuddly. After that I didn’t see them for a while but I talked to Lena multiple times a week and she was telling me what was going on with the baby and I would give her advice.
A couple months ago Lena and Micah got into a huge fight because Lena was apparently using again. I wish I could say I was surprised by this but I wasn’t. Micah got an emergency court order for custody and moved out. That lasted a couple days and then he and the baby moved back in. Since then they have publicly fought on social media. This all came to ahead a couple weeks ago when Lena apparently had a mental breakdown and Micah left permanently with the baby.
Micah reached out to me on Saturday and asked if I could babysit while he was at work and I happily agreed. The baby is now 7 months and I was so excited to see how much he’d grown. My excitement really quickly turned into concern as soon as I saw the baby. He’s extremely underweight, was unable to roll over or sit up even when assisted and he had barely and neck muscles. I would pick him up and he would face plant right into my chest. He looked like a 3 month old baby ( if you know babies there’s a big difference between a 3 month old and a 7 month old).
After the baby was picked up I reached out to the person Micah is currently living with and asked them if they had noticed the same things I had. They said they did and they added that he never baths the baby, doesn’t have a place for the baby to sleep, doesn’t have pjs or a towel for him, and seems like he doesn’t feed him enough. I also reached out to Lena and she said that Micah is monitoring her texts and social media messages and she’s scared to say to much but that Micah hasn’t made the needed medical appointments for the baby. Micah has also now been kicked out of where he is living with the baby for threatening the person he was living with.
Now here is where I need advice. I myself was a foster care kid and it was hell for me before I finally got adopted. Deep down I know I’m doing the right thing by calling CPS for this baby but my mom said I would be ruining their lives and I should keep my nose out of other peoples business. I’m also afraid of Micah finding out it was me who called. How can I go about this that is safe for everyone and doesn’t make me feel like I’ve back stabbed my friend?
submitted by Lunchbox_5223
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:04 huntshowdownshorts “Corporate needs you to find the difference between this picture and this picture.” Moscow Edition
2023.06.08 08:03 krishnatpt23 Reading Comprehension
| || | submitted by krishnatpt23 to u/krishnatpt23 [link] [comments]
Reading comprehension is the ability to understand and interpret written language. It involves being able to read and process written text, identify key ideas and details, make connections between different parts of the text, and draw conclusions or inferences. Good reading comprehension skills are essential for academic and professional success, as well as for everyday life. Improving reading comprehension can be done through practice, strategies such as previewing and predicting, and active engagement with the text. This includes asking questions, summarizing, and analyzing the text to deepen understanding and gain insights. This set of worksheets is perfect for practicing both writing skills and reading comprehension. There are 64 different worksheets in this pack, each sentence students have to complete. Under those sentences, students will find both pictures and written words they have to use in the sentences. Download here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Fill-in-the-Blanks-Sentence-Completion-Worksheets-6541639
https://preview.redd.it/63inu72uiq4b1.jpg?width=2480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=77bdff3cc943835ccdfe918b80b009e84cbd1560 https://preview.redd.it/30ikd72uiq4b1.jpg?width=2480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=adf6a7121ca2897493f1b788a02f1210aba40fc7 https://preview.redd.it/5horpa2uiq4b1.jpg?width=2480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bc33eb94ba3daca7cc3d82c6a94a6eb909354309 https://preview.redd.it/eidnoc2uiq4b1.jpg?width=2480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=31ec2eab9609c2840c57aa5999afd59f6d1a9d4c https://preview.redd.it/3yy87a2uiq4b1.jpg?width=2480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5ee52f6e19fe96f26e79ba39ad5892bc8d4ec6ee
2023.06.08 08:02 Markinagta Andrew Foxwell – AAA Program: Assessment, Action, Ascension Download
| || | submitted by Markinagta to everycourses01 [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/j2a43ft09q4b1.png?width=768&format=png&auto=webp&s=48e8f85cccba25c28a5d8f9a20b30540009bb9e9 Andrew Foxwell – AAA Program: Assessment, Action, Ascension Download (8.09 GB) What You Get?
Phase One: Assessment
- Phase 1: The Customer Assessment
- Phase 1: Reporting Overview
- Phase 1: Understanding The difference between Hard and Soft Metrics
- Phase 1: Reporting Discussion Between Pros
- Phase 1: Google Data Studio Supermetrics Reporting
- Resources: Basic Financial Literacy for Clients
- Resources: Reporting Worksheet Template One
- Resources: Reporting Worksheet Template Two
- Resources: Founders Membership Preview: Optimization Walkthrough
- Resources For Beginners: How to Optimize Accounts Right Now
- Resources: MER vs aMER Worksheet
- Resources: Advanced Deep Audit of a Meta Account
Phase Two: Action
- Phase 2: Full Funnel Set-up and Targeting Research
- Phase 2: Placement Considerations and Technical Notes
- Phase 2: How One Agency Thinks About Optimization
- Resources: How to set a cost cap bid properly
- Resources: Landing Page Inspiration
- Resources: Website Teardowns and Audits with Kurt Elster (Interview)
- Resources: 17 Quick Wins to Improve Your DTC Landing Page
Phase Three: Creative
- Phase 3: Building and Sourcing Creative
- Phase 3: Story Boarding, Different Platform Creative Examples and Creative Review
- Phase 3: Creative Testing, Analysis and Scaling
- Phase 3: Creative Reporting
- Resources: How To Set Up A Creative Testing Structure
- Resources: How To Get Influencers for UGC, A Playbook (Interview)
- Resources: Mini-Masterclass: Why Humans Buy Anything
- Resources: Creative Testing & Analysis Map
- Resources: TikTok Spark Ads Instructions for Creators
- Resources: TikTok Ads Best Practices 2022
- Resources: TikTok Ads Safe Zone Template
- Resources: IG Reels Ads Safe Zone Template
- Resources: IG Stories Ads Safe Zone Template
Phase Four: Diversification
- Phase 4: A beginners guide to TikTok Ads with Brad Klein
- Phase 4: Google Performance Max and YouTube Ads
- Phase 4: Email and SMS Basics
- Resources: Google: Affinity Audiences for Brand Advertisers
- Resources: TikTok Ads – Best Practices
- Resources: TikTok Ads Mastery and Tips, with Cody Plofker
- Resources: Google Ads Deep Account Audit – Live Walkthrough
- Resources: Performance Max Resources
Phase Five: Tech Checks
- Phase 5: Pixel Check-up
- Phase 5: Understanding Aggregated Event Measurement (AEM)
- Phase 5: Conversion API (CAPI) Check Up
- Phase 5: Catalog Set-up.mp4
- Resources: Meta Outage Notifications – Slack RSS Feed
2023.06.08 08:01 SuitableStart You cannot build confidence because it is a self regulatory psychological mechanism.
Confidence is often cited as a feature that men can build on but its not really that simple.
For men there is a regulating mechanism on sexual expression in the psyche that inhibits it most of the time. This is due to formative socialization in childhood from society, culture and religion.
However after adolescence, things change. Men that are mature and attractive looking in this period receive flirtatious messages from women. They are also pushed to identify themselves with the men that are featured in sexually explicit media, who frequently engage in sex with attractive women. These factors tell them that although sex is bad, they have social permission to be transgressive and express their sexual impulses as attractive young men. This 'green light' gives them the internal resources to overcome inhibitions and believe that their sexual selves will be accepted and loved, fostering their sexual development.
However for men that are immature and unattractive looking in this period, who show signs of physical underdevelopment, the situation is different. They receive few flirtatious messages from women. When they view sexually explicit media they come to realize themselves as inferior to those men. These factors create powerful feelings of shame, exclusion and pain. These feelings reinforce the message that sex is bad and further strengthen sexual inhibitions. Even if one consciously wants sex, the sexual self soaks up messages that it is immature, unworthy, sinful. The conflict can lead men to some quite dark places.
Most men lie between the two extremes. But the truth is that unlike for women, for men, a self regulating mechanism gives one the internal permission to be sexually expressive if there is deep knowledge that one is sexually mature and worthy. This deep knowledge is founded through years of experience. If you're told that you're too babyfaced, too punsy for sex for years, taking a course won't remove this knowledge and how it inhibits you sexually.
In the ideal world of psychological theory that ignores looks, every male can fully flourish as a sexual being if they undertake the work. However in reality looks greatly influences a male's ability to develop his sexual self and find lustful intimacy with a partner, pushing the process forward for some and blocking it for others. That is what both traditional psychology (like psychoanalysis) and much of contemporary self help ignores. It is up to the disaffected men to cry out into the dark.
submitted by SuitableStart
to PurplePillDebate [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:01 ExiledCourier Differences between FM1R and Front Mission 3 and 4
As I've only played FM3 and 4, I'm super excited about the remakes coming to the PC! I was curious about what the mechanical differences between 1 and 3 are. Weapon ranges, types, how skills work,etc. That way I'll be ready to roll when it comes out!
submitted by ExiledCourier
to frontmission [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 08:01 Sad-Bus-7246 Blog Post #5
This is now my third time watching Black Panther but my first time watching it since I’ve taken an Afrofuturism class. Now that I know what it is, I understand how great of a movie this really is other than this movie being one of the first representations for Black people in Marvel. This movie does a great job with the futuristic vibe of things. From the first second of the movie a meteor of vibranium hit Africa. The Wakandans used it in order to advance themselves through better technology and a strong fighting military. Soon after that a plant that gives superhuman powers was discovered and taken by the chosen one who they call the Black Panther. From the beginning Black people are depicted as advanced and as the good people in society whereas America is looked at as the bad guys. Even when there are Black characters that depict evil that show up within the movie (such as Micheal B Jordan), they are still advanced with some type of powers, intelligence, or insane fighting skills. This movie was so advanced for its time, it was great to see how Africa is finally being shown as advanced rather than the usual stereotype of being poor. I loved to see how they always jump back and forth between Africa and the U.S and we can see different sides of how the U.S is deciding to handle Wakanda and how they choose to fight the U.S. I specifically was thinking during this movie that yes it is known that the U.S has a great military but it looked like nothing compared to Wakanda. Even without the Black Panther their military could hold their own against any bad guys. Along with this I really enjoyed seeing the strong female representation within the movie. While it did follow the Black Panther’s life, he was surrounded by amazingly talented and smart women who help make him the man he is today. An example of this is his sister who is the head of technology for Wakanda. She continues to advance Wakanda as well as helping her brother with his task of becoming the Black Panther. Other than words of knowledge, she is the reason for his really cool and advanced suit that we all know and love. Another example is most of their security that protects their family is women. These warriors are there for T’challa when he needs a friend or even when he needs help at the last minute when in battle. Overall this was a great movie that shows Black people in a very futuristic role.
submitted by Sad-Bus-7246
to u/Sad-Bus-7246 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:59 One_Parfait6921 I (24M) in a relationship with gf (23F) which feels less than friendship and idk what to do it?
I (24M) have been going out with my girl (23F) for just over 5 years now, we've had a good start but it slowed down tremendously. In these years we went from seeing each other in the UNI almost everyday to graduating and seeing each other only a couple times a month to maybe once every three or so months when we lived two blocks apart. I'm not sure what happened, but things got worse from there, our communication gap increased, she doesn't reply very often, and I'm not here to sit for her one sec replies, ofc everyone needs their time but I'm talking even in important conversations she would leave midway and come back later and give me the silliest of the reasons. Anyways, so her parents are orthodox so she can't exactly tell them that she's dating me, so we're stuck in an infinite loop where she won't talk to them and if she don't we can't see each other, don't get time to talk to each other (via texts) because her and my work times are very different so it's difficult to talk in between but when we can she says her parents don't like her being on the phone too much, this chick is independent, earning, and capable and this is the thing she's going through at her place. Our relationship is drying up, it's been sexless, I've tried being intimate, but we rarely see each other so we can't do anything and she has anxiety in coming over to my place even after my parents being very welcoming and knowing our situation, although I don't go asking her over and over because I know it'll add to her insecurities but it is a problem, 5 years I've had no physical relation her with, we have done most of what any close friends could do. And with the communication gap (never calls, or video calls only text) she's not been able to support me mentally either because we had developed a relationship where I would share my thoughts with her but not anymore. I had to move places and now live about an hour ish far from her and now it's even worse that we can't see each other even more than we couldn't.
I know I am not to look for beneficial things in a relationship but this has been a very one way feeling recently, all the reasons she gives me feels like excuses, I feel like an option and not a priority. Currently all she wants to do is earn money, idk if she has anything to do with me anymore. She even agreed she never has sexual desires, she texts me very rarely and only when she wants. I love her dearly and I know she has feelings too but this is taking a big toll on my head, do I give it up?
submitted by One_Parfait6921
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:59 Ok_Win What modlist has the best graphics right now?
As of right now, what is the modlist that has the absolute best graphics in your opinion? I know there probably isn't an objective, single answer but looking to get opinions.
I have a 4090 so looking to test drive a list that has the most "beautiful" graphics. Ideally it's a visual-only modlist but also open to hearing about non-vanilla lists if their graphics are great.
Regarding the visual-only upgrades, it's AVO, Aurora, and Ascenscio right now that seem popular but not sure what the graphical differences are between those three. If anyone can shed light on those, that would be great too.
submitted by Ok_Win
to wabbajack [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:55 dopefishhh Lets analyse an ABC article: Anthony Albanese faces questions on whether he planned with Brittany Higgins to pursue Coalition
The Australian has reported Ms Higgins and her partner David Sharaz planned with journalist Lisa Wilkinson and her producer Angus Llewellyn to recruit friendly politicians to pursue their case, naming Mr Albanese, Finance Minister Katy Gallagher and Environment Minister Tanya Plibersek as potential allies.
Wilkinson? The one who couldn't stop talking about this case but didn't mention anything about any of the named Labor members.
Also apparently it requires 3 Labor members to 'pursue the case' and not say the prosecutor who was in fact pursuing the case.
Oh and its from the Australian so pretty clear its a lie we know that, but it then gets reported on by the ABC. Why? When there are 100's of other political topics to cover today they chose this one.
In text messages between the couple, published by The Australian, Mr Sharaz claims that Mr Albanese gave him his number and offered to fly to Canberra to meet Ms Higgins and that Senator Gallagher was "really invested", with Ms Higgins suggesting they "feed everything" to the senator so that she could grill the government at senate estimates.
Two word quotes. Why bother even quoting if you're going to cut away so much. Worse its then surrounded by the journalists framing...
These are text messages, surely they aren't that long you couldn't have put the whole text message in right? If not maybe a paragraph?
The ABC has not seen the text message conversations, which came from material produced during the investigation of Bruce Lehrmann over Ms Higgins' claim. So who the fuck are you quoting then?
They could have taken the opportunity here to point out how dubious these claims are from the Australian given how little material its made from, but alas, all Australian journalists work for Murdoch in some fashion.
So did they ask Mr Sharaz or Ms Higgins about these claims? From reading the article it doesn't look like they or anyone has. In fact Sharaz isn't even mentioned after the texts paragraph, Higgins is only mentioned in regards to the case. There isn't even a 'we asked them but they haven't responded at time of writing'... If we accept the dubious notion that Albanese did give them his number, for the purposes of pursuing the case then wouldn't any texts from Mr Sharaz to Albo likewise come up in the investigation? These texts supposedly did.
Mr Albanese flatly denied coordinating with Ms Higgins to The Australian, and told reporters he had full confidence Senator Gallagher had acted appropriately.
While it is commonplace for journalists to discuss issues of policy with politicians, the concern in this case is whether politicians weaponised a potentially criminal matter for political gain.
Uh, yeah the coalition & media partners have definately weaponised this criminal matter for political gain, seems like the ABC didn't want to be left out.
"I think there are a lot of questions that need to be answered," Mr Dutton said.
"The prime minister obviously has to front up and provide a true factual explanation of what's going on here because there are differing accounts."
Oh Dutton... please never change... because its destroying all popularity of your party!
I suppose we should analyse this, well its pretty clear there's a very flawed 'account' by the Australian that if the account were true it would be easily referable to the NACC, no signs that's happening. Even though:
The opposition has also challenged the government's decision to settle a compensation claim by Ms Higgins, without her former bosses Michaelia Cash and Linda Reynolds being able to participate.
Senator Reynolds said she would consider referring that issue to the National Anti-Corruption Commission when it begins operating next month.
They clearly know the NACC exists.
But the biggest WTF from this article is:
Independent MP Dai Le said she was not satisfied with the government's answers so far.
"This is politics, right, and the opposition, now the government, will be always looking for things to use as a weapon against the government of the day," Ms Le said.
What the fuck does she have to do with any of this?
As if to imply only Labor has been doing this... When from the outset the LNP & media have done their utmost to try and destroy Higgins.
The ABC is trash like the rest of them.
submitted by dopefishhh
to friendlyjordies [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:55 koririko trying to understand the difference between termite treatment
Hello! (typing this on mobile so apologies for any formatting issues) we recently had a few different pest control folks come out for an inspection on what we suspected were termites (no surprise, they were).
Now that we’ve started receiving quotes, I’m a bit confused between the differences in what they’re recommending. Can anyone explain the following in the simplest terms? (I’ll be translating this to my parents so really, the easier to understand the better).
- Company “A” recommends subterranean area via liquid and foam solutions ($1050) and fumigation ($1700)
- Company “B” recommends substructure (subterranean) treatment via chemicals ($600) and fumigation ($1800)
- Company “C” recommends fumigation ($1650) OR chemically treating all visible and accessible infestation ($580)
Company “C”s OR option is what’s throwing me off. Is there any reason I would just choose to chemically treat? Or choose to fumigate without chemically tearing the subterranean area?
Still waiting on quotes from two other companies in the meantime but any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
submitted by koririko
to pestcontrol [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:55 Special-Context-3778 Unsure about SO's therapist?
Edit: Sorry, should have put analyst in the title, rather than therapist.
My (F29) SO (M33) recently started working with an analyst, and- as someone who has been seeing therapists myself for almost a decade- I'm confused by some of her actions. My SO and I share expenses, and his analyst is quite expensive ($300/week), so I want to make sure it's okay to trust the process (and quiet my fears about any imaginary red flags I might be perceiving.) To be fair, he feels like their sessions are really constructive, and she does seem to be helping him work through some ingrained behavior patterns that had him feeling stuck. So credit where credit is due.
My first concern is that she is a psychoanalyst, but is not licensed or certified to be a therapist. This is new for me, though I understand the rules are fuzzier around analysis. She also works independently, so there is no supervision or team of peers doing reviews of her practice. I've tried a few different therapy modalities, but all of my therapists have had some sort of accountability to best practices and/or state regulating bodies. It makes me a bit uneasy that my SO's therapist has no listed education credentials, no associations with any professional bodies, and no ethical oversight, despite being a practicing analyst for over 20 years, especially given how much we are spending.
Second, she is very active on social media, has her posts set on public under her real name, and posts mostly "thirst traps" of herself (nothing hardcore, but mostly posed, half-clothed selfies). I'm usually pretty positive about this type of thing, but it seems (to me) strange public behavior for a mental health professional. She also seems to be interacting there with her male analysis clients, judging from the comments. That would be verboten with my therapist, but it could just be another difference.
Third, she has been encouraging my SO to make their meetings (four times a week) a priority over everything else. Which I understand, and have read is normal for analysis, but he's been cancelling all of our previously-planned time together for his sessions whenever there's a time conflict, and after two months of it, I feel like there should be more compromise. He's also talking and sharing a lot less with me, and while that's not necessarily worrying on its own, it is creating distance between us, which compounds my other worries.
Fourth (and this is the big one for me), after a month of working with him, his analyst started encouraging my SO to train to be an analyst himself, and saying that she could train him. The one thing he does share from their sessions is that she brings this up pretty frequently and tells him he'd be great at it. I'm all for him getting encouragement if that's what he wants to do, but he only seems to have an interest in it because she brought it up and suggested he should do it. I realize analysis has different rules than other modalities, but this seems like a legitimate cause for concern to me.
There's other little things, but those are the big four.
I realize this may just be my unfamiliarity with the different standards in psychoanalysis versus other disciplines, but writing all these out did put a bit of a knot in my stomache. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
submitted by Special-Context-3778
to askatherapist [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:52 huntshowdownshorts “Corporate needs you to find the difference between this picture and this picture.” Moscow Edition
2023.06.08 07:52 EscapingKid Patch Notes - Update 24.1
| || |https://preview.redd.it/wva3rcyzgq4b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1960744b2d891ed63f6c48ded24855472d624c1 submitted by EscapingKid to PUBATTLEGROUNDS [link] [comments]
Welcome to the Update 24.1 Patch Notes. Let's dive right in, as there's a lot of new changes and additions!
24.1 Highlights Patch Report #24.1 on YouTube
Live Maintenance Schedule
※ The times shown below are subject to change.
- PDT: June 13, 5:00 PM - June 14, 1:30 AM
- CEST: June 14, 2:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- KST: June 14, 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- PDT: June 21, 6 PM - June 22, 2 AM
- CEST: June 22, 3 AM - 11 AM
- KST: June 22, 10 AM - 6 PM
※ Please note that PC players can anticipate map changes every Wednesday at 2 AM UTC, while Console players can expect the same every Thursday at 7 AM UTC.
※ In Random Map regions, each map will have an equal probability of being selected, with a probability of 20%.
※ Please note that the features and updates described below are subject to change or removal due to issues such as bugs, in-game problems, and community feedback. The images used are intended as visual references only; the actual game may look different as the builds are continually developed and refined before release.
- (PC) Test Server
- Normal Match: Miramar / Vikendi
- AS region: Squad - TPP
- NA region: Squad - FPP
- Live Server - Normal Match
- Week 1: Erangel / Miramar / Vikendi / Sanhok / Karakin
- PC: June 14 ~ June 21
- Console: June 22 ~ June 29
- Week 2: Erangel / Taego / Deston / Sanhok / Paramo
- PC: June 21 ~ June 28
- Console: June 29 ~ July 6
- Week 3: Erangel / Miramar / Vikendi / Sanhok / Karakin
- PC: June 28 ~ July 5
- Console: July 6 ~ July 13
- Week 4: Erangel / Taego / Deston / Sanhok / Paramo
- PC: July 5 ~ July 12
- Console: July 13 ~ July 20
- Live Server - Ranked
- Deston has been replaced with Vikendi in the map pool.
- Ranked: Erangel (30%) / Miramar (30%) / Taego (30%) / Vikendi (10%)
- The map service for Ranked is updated on a season-by-season basis.
We're turning Tactical Gear into essential items by bestowing them a new purpose, enhancing their significance beyond consumable options. Experience the game in a multitude of ways with this update, whether playing individually or as part of a team. From beginners to veterans, the renewed Tactical Gear can foster a sense of achievement among all players by enabling them to contribute to the success of their squad.
※ This update applies to only Normal Matches, Intense Battle Royale mode, and Custom Matches (Normal Match, Intense Battle Royale).
- Players will be equipped with a Tactical Gear Carrierin their Inventory at the start of each match.
- To ensure the Carrier does not hinder initial game progress after landing, we've set the Tactical Gear Carrier weight to 0.
- Open the Carrier to select your desired Tactical Gear from all available options - EMT Gear, Tactical Pack, Spotter Scope, Drone, Blue Chip Detector, or the Repair Kit.
- The Carrier cannot be opened when you're in a vehicle or on top of static transport features such as trains and ships.
- The selected Tactical Gear will be fitted into a dedicated sixth slot reserved for Tactical Gear.
- Once equipped, the Tactical Gear cannot be removed.
- Tactical Gear nor the Carrier will not be dropped when a player dies.
- Upon a player's death the Tactical GeaTactical Gear Carrier are removed.
- Players recalled to the match will not be provided a new Tactical Gear Carrier.
- All world-spawned Tactical Gear has been removed.
- Radio Message
- Can be used to relay information about the selected Tactical Gear of team members.
- Upon equipping a Tactical Gear, a Radio Message is triggered for notification.
- "Equipping (Tactical Gear)".
- Training Mode
- Players can remove Tactical Gear from their sixth Inventory slot in Training Mode only to allow for more diverse practice.
- Both Tactical Gear and the Tactical Gear Carrier are provided via the Training Helper.
We also strive to maintain the fundamental system of Tactical Gear while rebalancing their overall stats this update as Tactical Gear have changed to a basic, required item for all:
To primarily serve the purpose of team healing rather than self-healing, the healing feature will only apply to team members. Additionally, to balance the overly beneficial healing effects when using heal items, the usage time of heal items has been adjusted to the following:
- Med Kit usage time: 3 seconds → 7 seconds.
- First Aid Kit usage time: 3 seconds → 5 seconds.
- In addition, the revival speed of teammates has been changed from 3 seconds → 8 seconds to prevent overly quick recoveries in tense scenarios.
- Using Energy Drinks or Painkillers will now provide a 50% additional effect.
- This boost will only be for personal use and does not apply to teammates.
- Attachment slots decreased from 4 slots → 2 slots.
- We wish to give the Tactical Pack a similar feel to a Level 4 Backpack. Therefore, the reduction of slots is aimed at moderating the possession of individual items such as firearms (excluding stackable items).
Improved for more straightforward and less time-consuming use.
- Its magnification capabilities are now adjustable from 4x to 8x, allowing for more detailed observations.
- The creation of the white passive marker is removed. The red active marker will be automatically created and maintained for 7 seconds after a scan.
- The standard Screen Pings can also be placed while using the Spotter Scope.
- Maximum range has been reduced from 300m → 200m.
Blue Chip Detector
The Blue Chip Detector has been perceived as an overperforming gear. Therefore, it has been decided to receive several adjustments to harmonize it with other Tactical Gear.
< Dev Comment > Following the initial introduction of Tactical Gear, we have observed their considerable utility in gameplay. However, we also understand the magnitude of the decision players are faced with in sacrificing a primary weapon slot for Tactical Gear, particularly in battle scenarios where mid-to-long range combat is crucial. As such, with the renewal of the Tactical Gear system, we eagerly anticipate witnessing our players' varied gameplay strategies! For example, for solo play, we look forward to see players utilizing a strategy centered around their chosen Tactical Gear, which you'd select to complement your primary weapon. You may opt for a slow-burn approach with the EMT Gear, spending more time looting and gradually entering the Safe Zone. The Drone and Blue Chip Detector can help with a strategy that involves quick penetration of the center area, swiftly identifying incoming enemies. And the Tactical Pack could suit those favoring weapons with high ammo consumption. As for the Spotter Scope, it may be ideal for players selecting weapons aimed at precise long-distance engagement. As for team play, we anticipate strategic looting that aligns with team dynamics while avoiding overlapping roles. Each teammate would have a distinct role, contributing effectively to the team's primary goal. Utilize the Drone and Spotter Scope for ordering and coordination. Or the Spotter Scope could enhance accuracy for those sharpshooters. The EMT Gear and Tactical Pack may also be helpful to novice players, so they could actively contribute to team survival, or even the Blue Chip Detector for optimal information delivery. With this change, we are also committed to implementing constraints that are proportional to in-game performance - we do not aim to unfairly boost the abilities of already-skilled players. With this in mind, we've made it so that once a Tactical Gear is selected, it becomes irreplaceable. Players are required to use their chosen equipment consistently throughout the match. We have also proceeded with an overall balance update.
- Screen update frequency: 5 seconds → 8 seconds.
- Enemy scan radius: 100m → 50m.
- Players who are equipped with a Jammer Pack are undetectable with the Blue Chip Detector.
Tactical Gear - Repair Kit
The current Helmet/Armor Repair Kits and Mechanic's Toolbox seemed to have limited applications in specific circumstances - therefore, we're merging them into a single versatile Repair Kit
that can repair Helmets, Vests, and vehicles. With this multipurpose tool, you can now consider the possibility of pursuing the role of your team's go-to mechanic.
※ This update applies to only Normal Matches, Intense Battle Royale mode, and Custom Matches (Normal Match, Intense Battle Royale).
Emergency Pickup, BZ Grenade
- The Repair Kit is no longer a consumable, and is now a part of Tactical Gear that can be equipped to your Tactical Gear slot.
- Once equipped, it cannot be replaced or removed until the match concludes.
- The Repair Kit can be utilized up to 10 times.
- You can use the Repair Kit via the Limited Interact key.
- A single use on a Helmet or Vestwill restore its durability to 100 in 6 seconds.
- You can repair not just your own Helmet/Vest, but those equipped by your teammates or those found lying on the floor.
- A single use on a vehicle restores 500 durability in 8 seconds.
- You are only able to repair a vehicle that can be interacted with.
- The repair process will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- If the character carrying out the repair, or the subject undergoing the repair, moves using the movement keys.
- Once the preceding repair of the same Helmet/Vest/vehicle is complete.
- If another player picks up the Helmet/Vest from the ground during the repair.
- New feature: Removing and installing tires
- When the Repair Kit is equipped, you can use the Limited Interact Key to remove tires from any vehicle.
- Tires that have burst with 0 durability cannot be removed.
- Interacting with a vehicle will display the remaining durability of the tire.
- Removing a tire requires a certain amount of time.
- Successful removal causes the tire to drop to the ground.
- Tires weigh 20 each.
- Tires will go to your Inventory's fourth melee weapon slot.
- You cannot remove or install tires to the BRDM, Boat, Aquarail, Mountain Bike, Motor Glider, Airboat, or Snowmobile.
- Any player can install removed tires on a vehicle, even without a Repair Kit.
- Upon approaching a vehicle without a tire, tire installation requires a certain amount of time.
- The removal/installation process will be canceled under the following circumstances:
- If the vehicle is driven during the installation process.
- If the position of the vehicle changes due to a collision or other during the installation process.
- If another tire on the vehicle during tire removal receives damage.
- The existing Helmet/Armor Repair Kits and Mechanic's Toolbox have been removed
, Jammer Pack, Mortar, and Panzerfaust
- Will now world spawn in all 8x8 maps.
- This applies to Normal, Ranked, and Custom Matches (including Esports mode).
- The spawn rate of the Emergency Pickup in both Normal Match and Ranked on Erangel and Miramar maps has been reduced by 30%.
World - Vikendi
After the Vikendi Reborn update last year, we've diligently monitored player trends and incorporated your valuable feedback into the latest update.
- We have tactically upgraded those locations - excluding major cities - that, according to live data, have proven to be the most unfeasible for engagement or where cover was particularly scarce by adding new objects and ridgelines, offering more opportunities for strategic cover.
- The initiative Blue Zone ruleset similar as Ranked's for Normal Matches introduced back in Update #23.1 has been applied to Vikendi, effectively reducing the overall playtime.
- Vikendi's Normal Matches typically feature an array of special item spawn spots, leading to an excess of high-value items. To prevent disproportionate looting of these items, we've recalibrated the balance. The spawn rates of high-value weapons and items have been scaled down to also mitigate the disparity in the play experience with Ranked matches.
- Lab Camp
- The probability of finding lucky Supply Drops (holding Care Package weapons) have been boosted.
- However, a marginal downgrade has been made in the quality of items.
- A significant reduction has been made in the appearance rate of Care Package weapons and Level 3 equipment.
- Critical Response Kits will now exclusively appear in Lab Camps, with an increased spawn rate.
- The quantity and quality of items discoverable in caves' Supply Drops have been downgraded.
- A significant reduction has been made in the appearance rate of Care Package weapons and Level 3 equipment.
- 8x Scopes, Critical Response Kits, and C4 have been removed from caves' Supply Drops.
- Secret Room
- Acquisition of the Self-AED is now restricted to Secret Rooms, except for the rare chance of looting it as a world spawn item.
- The Thermal 4x Scope will now only be available as a world spawn item, in Care Packages, and caves' Supply Drops. It has been removed from Lab Camp and Secret Rooms.
- The following changes have also been made to align with the ruleset of other maps.
- ARs, SMGs, Handguns, Crossbows, Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Stun Grenades, and First Aid Kits will spawn slightly more.
- SRs, LMGs, Backpack (Level 1), Molotovs, BZ Grenades, C4, Emergency Pickups, Bandages, Med Kits, and Adrenaline Syringes will spawn slightly less.
- In terms of transportation, we noted that vehicle usage in Vikendi was lower compared to other maps, so we've amplified vehicle spawn spots and appropriately adjusted existing spawn locations.
- The duration of the Blizzard Zone has been increased by approximately 70%.
- The number of snowstorms appearing in a Blizzard Zone has increased.
- The distance between snowstorms has decreased.
- The phases when Blizzard Zones occur during a match have been adjusted.
- Player feedback concerning the rather sluggish speed of Vikendi's Cable Cars was noted, leading to a significant speed enhancement. This adjustment now allows for better encounters during transit, with an overall speed increase of 80%.
- We have improved player's vulnerability by relocating existing objects to the back.
- Item spawn spots have been added near player spawn locations for an optimized start.
- Made containers more accessible by repositioning some containers and adding wooden pallets.
- Combat time
- Reduced combat time from 160 seconds to 100 seconds.
- The Play Area restriction time has been adjusted to accommodate the reduced combat time.
- The multidrops will descend earlier.
- To prevent the decreasing survival rate as the number of participants increases during the later phases of Comeback BR, each size of the final Play Area for each phase has been adjusted.
- The UI notifications for Comeback BR have improved.
- Increased spawn rate for cabinets.
- A storage unit specifically designed for Crowbars has been added to garages that are accessible with a Crowbar. This storage unit has a high probability of containing a Crowbar.
- Simultaneously, we've slightly diminished the appearance rate for Secret Room Security Keys.
- However, we've increased the spawn rates for items such as healing items and throwables.
- Reduced the volume of wind turbines by 40%, along with the audible range.
- Minimap has been updated to mirror the above changes.
Ranked - Season 24
- The Jammer Pack, Mortar, Panzerfaust, BZ Grenade, and Emergency Pickup have been added to every map.
- Vikendi has been added to the map pool with a 10% matchmaking probability.
- Number of players: 64
- Weather: Sunny
- The Blizzard Zone, Lab Camp, Crowbar interaction feature and cabinets, Cable Cars, bears, and Supply Drops are available.
- Weapons only available in Care Packages have been removed from Lab Camp and Supply Drops.
- Comeback BR, Security Keys, Thermal 4x Scope are not available.
- High-tier items have generally decreased.
- BRDM vehicles can not be called with a Flare Gun from outside the circle.
- The leaderboard will reset after the Live Server maintenance.
- Check out your final Tier from the previous season through your Career page.
Season 23 Rewards
Below are the rewards you'll be receiving based on your final Tier from the previous Ranked season.
|Tier ||Season 23 Rewards |
|Bronze ||Bronze PUBG ID Emblem |
|Silver ||Silver PUBG ID Emblem |
|Gold ||Gold PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin |
|Platinum ||Animated Platinum PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum Medal |
|Diamond ||Animated Diamond PUBG ID Emblem, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum, Diamond Medal |
|Master ||Animated Master PUBG ID Emblem, Animated Master Nameplate, Ranked Parachute Skin, Platinum, Diamond, Master Medal |
|Top 500 ||Bonus rewards for Top 500 players: Animated Top 500 PUBG ID Emblem, Animated Top 500 Nameplate |
- The Parachute skin and Medals are permanent rewards.
- The rest of the obtainable rewards are available for use during a single Ranked season.
- Rewards can be found in your Inventory once Season 24 starts.
- Once Season 24 is over and the server undergoes maintenance, every reward but the Parachute and Medal will be withdrawn from your Edit Profile page.
- On/off option for the Tactical Gear Carrier has been added.
- Helmet Repair Kit, Armor Repair Kit, and Mechanic's Toolbox have been removed from the Spawn tab.
- World-spawn Tactical Gear have been removed from the Spawn tab.
- On/off option for the Recall system has been added.
- When the Recall system is off, both the Blue Chip Tower and Blue Chips will not spawn and the Blue Chip Transmitter can not be used.
- The Blue Chip Transmitter has been added to the Spawn tab.
- The phase settings in World - Vikendi above have been applied to Custom Match - Vikendi.
- Esports Mode
- Vikendi has been added.
- The number of players in a team has been changed to 10.
- A setting option for the Blue Zone has been added.
- We've observed that requiring new players to complete AI Training Match was impacting the engagement of new players in Normal Matches. Therefore, after successfully finishing Basic Training, players will now have the ability to play Normal Matches right away even without having to complete AI Training Matches.
Survivor Pass: Splash Royale
A new Survivor Pass: Splash Royale is prepared for the approaching hottest season of the year. Read more details on the upcoming June Store Update announcement!
- New item sets have been added to the Hunter's Chest and Archivist's Chest.
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi Reborn
- Implemented enhancements to our memory management system, resulting in a reduction of hitches experienced during gameplay.
- General in-game bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where an extra timer was generated upon completion of a team member's heal using the EMT Gear.
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and some other general Vikendi map issues.
- Fixed the issue where the Self-AED was not appearing in Taego's breakable pots.
- Fixed the issue where certain heal items were not spawning on the bridges of Erangel.
- Fixed the issue where the Clan Tag was being displayed in specific in-game areas when the Clan level was at 1.
- Fixed the issue where the kill/assist details were not displayed upon accessing the Inventory in-game.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where the "Played with" information was not displayed upon returning to the Social page after viewing a random player's profile from the Recent Players list.
- (Console) Fixed the issue where your character does not appear when navigating back to the Lobby subsequent to selecting a random Spray item within the Customize page.
- Fixed the issue where a highlighting effect was applied to the Helmet (Level 3) in the Erangel Remaster lobby skin.
Items & Skins
※ Clipping issue: Graphics that are shown outside the visible part of an image/object.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the hair when using Victory Dance 114 with the Hairstyle 42 equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the arm became transparent upon equipping ROSÉ's BLACKPINK Gloves with Lunchmeat's Hoodie.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the waist when equipping the Wasted Future Pants with the Bunny Academy Hazard Jacket.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the waist when equipping the Wasted Future Pants with the FaZe Clan Jacket.
- Fixed the clipping issue of dress during repeated crouching and prone motions with a weapon and NieR:Automata - 2B's Dress equipped.
- Fixed the issue where the ankle became transparent upon equipping Dinoland "Alex" Suit and Sky Captain Boots.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the ankle when equipping PGI.S Tactical Pants and certain shoes.
- Fixed the issue where the arm became transparent upon equipping Tormented Knight Gloves and certain tops.
- Fixed the clipping issue of the forehead when equipping Marauder's Mask and Dead by Daylight "The Legion" Jacket.
2023.06.08 07:52 marvelousms My experience/opinion: Sonos Sub or Sonos Sub Mini?
Hi /sonos subreddit group,
Long time lurker; I’ve really appreciated this group, everyone’s questions, ideas, opinions and contributions, and I’ve learned a lot from the group. I have a couple of Sonos Play:1s that are a stereo pair. They sound great as a stereo pair, but definitely lack bass, at least for my listening tastes. After reading a lot of posts on this subreddit, a few weeks ago, I went the more affordable route and got a Sonos Sub Mini to pair with the paired Play:1s. It definitely made my music-listening experience better, but I didn’t go, “Wow!” to the listening experience. It was an improvement, but not a mind-blowing improvement.
With the sale going on, I picked up a Sonos Sub from Best Buy, because the price difference between a Sub and Sub Mini wasn’t as great.
My initial and current reaction to the Sonos Sub is a definite, “Wow!” The Sonos Sub behaves differently than what I’ve come to expect from stereo subwoofers: there isn’t this wall- and floor-shaking/vibrating bass that’s coming from the general direction of where the sub-woofer is (unless I really crank up the Sub’s volume level); rather, what I hear is the paired Play:1’s are handling the highs and mids, the highs and mids seem improved in how crisp they sound, the stereo separation sounds more noticeable, and the Sub is handling the bass and I have this general feeling of being really immersed in the music. Music is dramatically richer and fuller and I feel like I’m hearing the music performed live in the room, even when the volume is turned down. It’s like the jazz band, the rock group, the vocalist, the electronic music artist, etc. is performing in the room. I’m really impressed and pleased with how the Sonos Sub adds to my music-listening experience with Sonos speakers.
TLDR: if one can afford/save up for the price difference between the Sub and Sub Mini, go for the Sub, even for use in smaller rooms. For me, spending the extra money for a Sonos Sub vs. a Sonos Sub Mini will be worth it in the long term. Next up: saving up for a Sonos Arc!
I hope this is useful information for others on this subreddit.
submitted by marvelousms
to sonos [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:52 lil_mikei How do I get ACC steering to feel like AC?
The other day I was racing AC with gt3 at spa. I found I actually enjoyed the cars a lot and tried ACC again and I hate it. The game is awesome but the turn-in feel is way different between the two games.
ACC feels like I get a lot of initial turn-in with my wheel rotation but I have to crank it a lot more for that second half (like alonso), whereas AC feels good all the way thru my wheel turn-in. This is frustrating because I'll oversteer from the initial turn-in but feels like understeer as I correct. Are there any settings that fix this? Please let me know
submitted by lil_mikei
to ACCompetizione [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:51 huntshowdownshorts “Corporate needs you to find the difference between this picture and this picture.” Moscow Edition
2023.06.08 07:51 Commercial_Aside_465 The Differences Between Resilience and Post-Traumatic Growth
While both resilience and post-traumatic resilience
growth involve adapting to and overcoming adversity, there are some key differences between the two.
Resilience refers to the ability to bounce back after experiencing a difficult or traumatic event. It involves adapting to new circumstances and finding ways to cope with stress and adversity. Resilience is often seen as a process of returning to one's previous level of functioning, rather than experiencing significant growth or change.
On the other hand, post-traumatic resilience
growth involves experiencing positive changes as a result of the trauma. This can include increased personal strength, a greater appreciation for life, and a deeper sense of spirituality or meaning. Post-traumatic growth is often seen as a process of transformation or personal growth, rather than simply returning to one's previous level of functioning. Talktoangel
is an online platform that provides counseling services to individuals who are seeking help with mental health issues. One of the areas that talktoangel focuses on is helping individuals develop resilience and post-traumatic growth.
" can be an effective way to develop resilience and post-traumatic growth. A counselor can provide support and guidance through the recovery process, helping individuals to identify their strengths and develop coping strategies that can help them to overcome difficult situations. Counseling can also help individuals to process their experiences, understand their emotions, and work through any trauma that they may have experienced.
#trauma #mentalhealth #ptsd #healing #anxiety #depression #mentalhealthawareness #selfcare #therapy #selflove #traumarecovery #recovery #love #traumahealing #cptsd #abuse #mentalhealthmatters #emotionalabuse #narcissist #survivor #mentalillness #stress #narcissisticabuse #psychology #mindfulness #wellness #gaslighting #childhoodtrauma #domesticviolence #traumainformed
submitted by Commercial_Aside_465
to mentalhacks [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 07:51 gardeningever_13 Types of Cordless Lawn Edgers
| || |Cordless Lawn Edgers submitted by gardeningever_13 to u/gardeningever_13 [link] [comments]
Having the appropriate tools is crucial for keeping a well-kept lawn. A lawn edger is one such equipment that may significantly improve the look of your grass. With the aid of lawn edgers, you can give the edges of your lawn a polished, professional appearance. Due to its practicality and use, cordless lawn edgers
have grown in popularity in recent years. We will examine the many kinds of cordless lawn edgers—such as electric and battery-powered edgers—that are offered on the market in this post.
Understanding Lawn Edgers
Before we dive into the different types of cordless lawn edgers, let's first understand what a lawn edger is and why it is important to use one. A lawn edger is a gardening tool designed to trim the grass along the edges of your lawn, creating a clear separation between the grass and other areas like flower beds, walkways, or driveways. It helps prevent the grass from encroaching onto these areas, giving your lawn a neat and well-maintained appearance.
There are several advantages to using a lawn edger. First off, by drawing clear lines and distinct boundaries, it makes your grass look more aesthetically pleasing overall. This may substantially improve your property's curb appeal. Second, a lawn edger keeps the grass from growing in places it shouldn't, saving you time and labour on routine maintenance or trimming. Finally, a lawn edger makes mowing simpler and more effective by preserving distinct borders between various regions of your garden.
Types of Cordless Lawn Edgers
There are two main types of cordless lawn edgers available in the market: battery-powered cordless edgers and electric cordless edgers. Let's take a closer look at each type:
Battery-Powered Cordless Edgers
Battery-powered cordless edgers are a popular choice among homeowners due to their convenience and portability. These edgers are powered by rechargeable batteries, eliminating the need for a cord or gas. They offer the flexibility to move around freely without being restricted by power cords or the hassle of refueling.
One of the significant advantages of battery-powered cordless edgers is their ease of use. Since they don't have cords, you can maneuver them easily without the risk of accidentally cutting the cord or getting tangled up. They are also quieter and produce fewer emissions compared to gas-powered alternatives, making them more environmentally friendly. Additionally, the absence of cords or gas makes maintenance simpler and less time-consuming.
While battery-powered cordless edgers offer convenience, they do have some limitations. The runtime of the batteries determines how long you can use the edger before needing to recharge. Depending on the model and battery capacity, the runtime can vary. Some edgers may have a shorter runtime, requiring frequent recharging, while others may offer longer runtimes but at a higher cost. It's important to consider the battery life and choose a model that suits the size of your lawn and your specific needs.
Electric Cordless Edgers
Electric cordless edgers, also known as corded edgers, are powered by electricity and require an electrical outlet to operate. These edgers provide a consistent and reliable source of power without the need for batteries or refueling. They are typically lighter than gas-powered edgers and offer a constant power supply.
Electric cordless edgers' continuous power supply is its main benefit. You may use the edger worry-free as long as you have access to an electrical outlet, as long as the battery is charged and there is gasoline available. This qualifies them for bigger lawns or areas that need extensive edging. Additionally, compared to battery-powered options, electric cordless edgers are often less expensive, making them a more cost-effective choice.
Electric cordless edgers have a number of drawbacks, one of which being their need on a power source. The cable restricts movement, therefore you must have an outlet nearby where you are working. If your yard is big or the location of the outlet is not ideal, this may be difficult. Furthermore, if the cord is not correctly maintained, it may become a trip hazard, and there is always the chance that it may get cut accidently while being used.
Factors to Consider when Choosing a Cordless Lawn Edger
When selecting a cordless lawn edger, there are several factors to consider to ensure you make the right choice for your specific needs. Here are some key factors to keep in mind:
Decide whether you prefer a battery-powered cordless edger or an electric cordless edger based on your mobility requirements and the size of your lawn. Consider the convenience of a cordless option versus the uninterrupted power supply of a corded one.
If you opt for a battery-powered cordless edger, check the battery life and runtime. Ensure that the edger can handle the size of your lawn without frequent recharging, or consider investing in spare batteries if necessary.
Cutting Depth and Width
Consider the cutting depth and width of the edger. Different models offer various cutting capabilities, so choose one that can effectively handle the thickness and width of your lawn's edges.
Pay close attention to the kind of blade that the edger uses. Different blades are appropriate for various uses. For cutting through thick grass or roots, a blade with a serrated edge may be more efficient.
Analyze the edger's ergonomics, taking into account the weight and handle style. Choose an edger with a comfortable grip and a small weight so you can move it about for a long time without tiring your muscles.
Investing in a cordless lawn edger
can greatly enhance the appearance of your lawn and simplify your maintenance routine. Whether you choose a battery-powered cordless edger for its convenience or an electric cordless edger for its consistent power supply, both options offer advantages and limitations. Consider the factors mentioned above and choose a cordless lawn edger that suits your specific needs and preferences. With the right tool in hand, you can effortlessly create clean and defined edges, transforming your lawn into a picture-perfect oasis.
2023.06.08 07:50 Emotional_Sector_249 Final Ticket
My sleepless dream ends with an alarm, the pounding klaxon of mission start. The whirring of servos and pump of hydraulics brings my body to full readiness, ready for one last ticket. The Woman from Angeri gave us this mission. She gave it to us and us alone. For the glory of all Mankind she said, strike at the heart of the Imperium. Bloody their nose in a way they’ll never forget.
The pilot, a good one from Yord, helps me get into gear. Everything from the combat armor, thrusters, and the ever-important Agamemnon device.
Myself and the rest of my team step into the waiting airlock, turning on the armor seals and tapping into the armor air reserves. The chamber depressurizes before the airlock finally opens. We jump outside the deployment vessel and switch our radios on, waiting for the signal to begin our descent to the world below.
“Mayday, Mayday, this is the Independent Trader Timberwolf
, how may we assist,” came the response from the Imperial highport authorities.
“I don’t know, there seems to be an issue with the jump fuel li-” the captain began to say before the ship suddenly went up in a ball of white. The captain played her part beautifully, and the wreckage would act as our cover to hot drop onto the world.
Thrusters activate and I deploy my heat shield as I gun for the palace. The Coalition will be sorry to lose that pilot, she got us right over target.Now initially the Imps didn’t seem too perturbed. Debris from a ship that small would just burn up in atmosphere, no skin off their back, but they did get worried seeing five little metallic things drop from high orbit right over the palace. We made it to about cloud level before they scrambled fighters. Pretty good all be told.
Jond did his part too, he flipped around and pushed his thrusters to meet the oncoming jets. As he did so I activated the Agamemnon device. Jond got off about four rockets, splashing four of the jets, before he got taken out.
The rest flew around like headless chickens, this hot and heavy device strapped to my back cast out hundreds of false sensor pings for them to follow, blinding them in all capacities except the MK. 1 eyeball.
Even then, we were small, we were fast, and we were refracting light thanks to these cloaks. Imps never knew what hit em as we finally made touch down in the gardens of the palace. Asha, Nargör, and Dekan went to make a nuisance of themselves, sliver guns out and on the bounce.
The shoulder mounted plasma gun took out the main door, and some poor Imp standing behind it. I stormed into a room of Imperial marines, guns in hand, and practically as reflex I washed em out with hypersonic slivers. This ballistic computer was worth every penny of Coalition dime as I ripped holes into Imp after Imp.
One poor bastard even tried to knife me, as if a little knife is going to stop the one-ton steel abomination that is me. I ripped his head off and continued further into the palace. Everywhere I go is decorated with frescoes, paintings, and statues depicting all the glories of Mankind they revere, and everything that drove them to conflict with us. I find it a bit arrogant, but mine is not to question why.
A few Imps try to interrupt my thoughts, but again they are ripped apart by slivers on reflex. They even bothered to set-up a heavy laser emplacement at the end of the hallway, not that it does them any good. They burn through a decent chunk of my left arm as I rolled out of the way and down a side passage. A quick particulate grenade obscures their next shot, and a plas grenade silences the gun. That was a very quick response, clearly not enough though.
Pushing through a few more isolated bands of Imps, I find the rather gaudy throne room with its big golden doors. Left arm is at reduced effectiveness, and I can only guess that most of his personal guard is in the room with him.
Instead of walking through the front door, I push up to the ceiling. Hanging there I bore through it with a breaching charge, and emerge up on the roof. I find a rather surprised team of snipers who are quickly dispatched by my saka after I leap at them.
Dropping down from the skylight I make ready to dispatch the Emperor’s personal guard, only to find none. Just an old man on a gaudy throne.
“My sons and daughters have already evacuated the palace Coalition Man,”
“They were not our target,”
“Truly? You have far more restraint than my generals it would seem,"
“Call it a difference in philosophy,” I said, and at that the Emperor of the Empire of the Mind laughed long and deep.
“I know you find me repugnant Coalition Man, but would you honor a final request?”“Depends,”
“I wish to fall on my sword,”
“Then do it,” I said, to which the Emperor gave a simple nod.
There the Emperor drew from his throne a long blade, and succeeded in his final will. I took his head, and split his spine to ensure there was no recovery.
“Target eliminated. Adiri 1-5, report,”
“War Cabinet eliminated. Adiri 2,”
“Engaging the enemy. Adiri 3,”
“I am near overrun. Adiri 4,”
“Mission success, say your final prayers,”
No Imps come to avenge their emperor. Maybe they’re distracted? Or cowards. Either way, it seems I have a moment. I sit on this throne, this paltry thing of stone and gold that enables little men to end millions. Don’t know what I expected. It's a little vindicating to deliver the death he so flippantly affected back to him and his councilors, each of which could have schemed to prevent this. When my soul goes to Orz, to the living Void, I think he’ll find this all very funny. It's been long enough, I confirm the self-destruct order.
It burns for only a moment.
For another perspective of this conflict: A Chance Meeting
Author's Note: If anyone understands why Reddit ruined my formatting three different ways when posting this that would be wonderful.
submitted by Emotional_Sector_249
to HFY [link] [comments]