Calamity terraria wiki
2017.01.15 00:30 Zachattack187447 Calamity Mod
The official subreddit for discussing the Calamity Mod for Terraria.
2011.04.23 16:57 Terraria
Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
2013.09.17 21:15 TerryNL Terraria Calamity Mod
Inactive, for the Terraria mod visit /CalamityMod_
2023.05.31 07:00 noo6s9oou DRG/Terraria Crossover
I know it’s extremely
unlikely to happen because Terraria is releasing what is likely its actual
Final Update™, but a gamer can dream, right?
I think it would be amazing if there was a rare Elimination mission type where instead of 3 cocoons there were 3 Shadow Orbs
. The first two orbs, when broken, would cause the quaking and screaming experienced upon popping egg sacs in Egg Hunt, along with nervous comments from the dwarves like “I’ve got a baaad feeling about this . . .” (might be worth having a regular ambush triggered as well, but idk). All of that would be thematically faithful to what happens in Terraria
. Upon breaking the last orb, the Eater of Worlds
The fight would work very similarly to how it is in Terraria. The EoW is a giant, multi-segmented worm that burrows back and forth through the terrain, trying to hit players head-on. Each segment has its own health pool and can be broken independently from the other segments. However, killing any segment except the first two or last two will cause the worm to split into two smaller worms with the same AI. These worms can be further split by shooting out non-end segments. As a result, what starts as a pretty straightforward fight just dodging and shooting can suddenly turn into chaos as dozens of little wormlets are dashing in and out of the terrain trying to ram the dwarves.
The absolute smallest a worm could be is two segments, so with some tactical effort the fight could be handled by focusing down the ends of the worm. And just like in Terraria, each segment would have the same starting health as the others, but a head would deal and take more damage than the middle segments, and a tail would deal and take less damage than the middle segments.
Terraria has a LOT
of armor to choose from, but I wager the most straightforward and recognizable would be the Hallowed Armor
, with its four headwear options: headgear, helmet, hood, and mask. Plus, the idea of a suit of armor that comes with a physics-enabled cape is just awesome af. Also, since hallowed armor is mostly silver-colored, the cape would probably be necessary to show the four class colors.
As for weapons, Terraria already shares many similar concepts with DRG, so I think it would be really cool to have a set of frameworks that causes different weapons to mimic their Terrarian counterparts, including but not limited to: - “Lead Storm” = Minishark
- Bulldog = Venus Magnum
- Subata = Phoenix Blaster
- Shard Diffractor = Heat Ray
- Deepcore GK2 = Vortex Beater
Two new drinks could be added to the “Today’s Special” rotation: 1. Hunter’s Hops — mimics Terraria’s Hunter Potion, making all creatures appear unusually bright. 2. Spelunker’s Seltzer — mimics Terraria’s Spelunker Potion, making all mineral deposits appear unusually bright.
Anyway, I know it’s a long shot with Re-Logic trying to tie up everything with the release of 1.4.5 so they can move on to other projects, but who knows – maybe Terraria 2 will release early enough to allow a collaboration?
is where I shared this on the Terraria subreddit with a comment about my ideas on what Terraria could have from DRG.
submitted by noo6s9oou
to DeepRockGalactic [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 05:20 dearvalentina Not sure what to do about Master For the Worthy Wall of Flesh
So like I played this game before, beating it on Expert when that came out, came back to it now and got into a new Master FTW world; and I am underprepared still for the Wall, but after poking it a few times I have no idea what I'm supposed to do about the squad fire imps that instantly shows up when the fight begins. According to the wiki
, this is just happens in FTW WOF, but every video I see on it straight up doesn't seem to have those?? And according to the same wiki, even if I switch into melee just to parry the fireballs, that wouldn't help because they can't be destroyed in this fight. I have always gone with the good ol artillery train strat with some sort of a ranger gun (minishark usually) but now I get instantly derailed and I'm not even sure that investing a million million gold into Tinkrr LLC is gonna help me on this one.
submitted by dearvalentina
to Terraria [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 02:01 Dependent_Ad_252 Astrum Deus vs Rayquaza (Terraria Calamity vs Pokémon)
2023.05.31 01:16 DeltaDied Question about mods
Can I play thorium, calamity, and terraria overhaul all at once? Sorry if it’s a dumb question I’m just curious and literally only started tmodloader today.
submitted by DeltaDied
to Terraria [link] [comments]
2023.05.31 00:56 Vanka_ Adrenaline is OP
2023.05.30 23:49 camile83 Can’t get desert medallion
I’ve been trying for ages to get the desert medallion but it won’t drop. is it not a thing for the original calamity?? wiki says i have to kill cnidrion and i’ve killed tons and haven’t gotten it. can someone help me?
submitted by camile83
to CalamityMod [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:34 RamboBambiBambo [TotK] Anyone else wonder what we might see as DLC equipment options?
So LoZ: TotK is going to have DLC. And going off of how DLC was in BotW, I cannot help but wonder what new equipment items we may see added to the roster for TotK's gear in the form of new weapons, bows, shields, and armor that may be bundled into any of the DLC packs coming around.
So I cannot help but theorize and predict that we may get any of the following -
ARMOR SETS -
- Skyloftian Attire - Considering the fact we may get a DLC that adds more islands, I think it would be fitting to allow for Link to acquire clothing and a new hairstyle option as rewards; replicating Link's appearance from the opening act of Skyward Sword.
- Ordonian Shepherd - Sticking to the idea of having Link in TotK replicate the look of what we once wore in the opening act of a previous game, I think it would be fitting to allow us to acquire the outfit worn by Link in the opening act of Twilight Princess. Especially since it will expose Link's right arm that is now adorned with Zonai accessories.
- Zora Armor of Twilight - As an alternative outfit choice for the Zora Armor you can already acquire in-game, the Zora Armor of Twilight Princess would be an addition to simply allow you to replicate Link's appearance in Twilight Princess.
- Magic Armor - The Magic Armor from Twilight Princess could be added to the game. Though most likely it would simply be an alternative outfit style while replicating the same effect as the Mystic Armor, I personally believe it could be recontextualized as a suit of armor worn by King Rhoam Bosphoramus Hyrule during his younger years as a mere prince of the realm before his time to reign.
- Hero's Shade Armor - Continuing the trend of Twilight Princess inspired attire, I believe that the armor worn by the late Hero of Time in his final days would make for a nice set of armor to replicate the effects of the Barbarian Armor set. To make it interesting, I would personally add a visual flair to the armor by having Link's flesh look normal by day; but when night falls, his exposed flesh becomes semi-translucent, revealling his bones beneath with a single eye-socket glowing red to fully pull off the Hero's Shade look.
- Dark Mage's Robes - Moving to more toon aesthetics, I believe that it would be interesting to provide Link with the ability to mimic Vaati's appearance from The Minish Cap. What with BotW/TotK being more cell-shaded, it would be rather fitting to allow for us to see Vaati's likeness in more graphical detail. Plus as a bonus I think it should receive the gloom-resistant effect.
- Royal Engineer Uniform - Similarly, I think it would be fitting to have the outfit worn by Link in Spirit Tracks to be available in TotK as a collectible set. If I were to apply a bonus attribute to the set, it would be Energy Cell Efficiency; thus wearing the full set would allow you to have a 20% less drain on your Energy Cells when using Zonai Devices.
- Cap/Tunic/Trousers of the Warrior - Honestly, I was surprised that this set was not available in the base game; seeing as the outfit was available in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. But I can totally see Nintendo adding it in as a new collectible set to acquire while scrounging through The Depths.
- Bunny Hood - Tired of eating Rushroom Skewers and Speed Potions? Well, wearing the Bunny Hood will provide you with the same effect; allowing you to jog and run faster; though climbing speed is still normal.
- Hawkeye Mask - Some Bows, such as the Gerudo Bow, will zoom in whenever you take aim. If Nintendo were to add this mask as a DLC item, this would be how to replicate that effect for all bows in the game.
- Pegasus Boots - No, I don't think a speed boost would be proper to apply to these boots. Instead, I would have it be so that wearing the boots has stamina drain reduced by 20% while sprinting. Combined with the Bunny Hood, you can most certainly travel fast and far on foot.
- Iron Boots - Tired of being knocked around by heavy attacks from large enemies? Don't want Horriblins with bouncy mushroom sticks to make you launch across the cave? Well, find and equip the iron boots to make you move around a little slower but also never be launched by a heavy attack. Just be ready to take the hit.
- Travelling Swordsman - Though most Super Smash Bros Ultimate players don't like the Mii BrawleGunneSwordfighter characters, we can all admit that the default outfit for Mii Swordfighter is actually pretty well made. I could easily see Nintendo add it in as a reference set of shirt and pants; to be paired with the Travelers weapons arrangement.
- Wooden Sword - I think as a fun silent addition, Nintendo should add the Wooden Sword from Twilight Princess as an item. An uncommon drop from the Meantree enemies, so instead of them dropping an effectively useless tree-branch; they drop a more sturdy wooden sword to possibly make use of.
- Ordon Sword - The sword that the Hero of Twilight wielded during his adventure's earliest miles. A fitting piece to help fully replicate the look of Link from the Twilight Princess game when paired with the Cap, Tunic, and Trousers of Twilight.
- Sword of the Knave - At the start of Hyrule Warriors, Link was but a young Knave on his way to be a proper Knight. So it would be fitting to rename the Knight's Sword as such. However in the hands of someone like Link, this blade's power would surpass the likes of a Knight's Sword from BotW/TotK.
- Blade of the Shade - Should the Hero's Shade armor items be added to the game, it would only be fitting to include the Hero's Shade sword to help complete the look.
- Gilded Sword - The fully upgraded Kokiri Sword version 4.0! I think it would be fitting to have to acquire this sword in the Lost Woods, implying that the Hero of Time had returned the blade to the Lost Woods after his adventure in Termina.
- Great Fairy's Claymore - Perhaps they might add in a quest for Link to perform for each of the Great Fairies, allowing you to be rewarded with the gift of the Great Fairy's Claymore? That or simply make us find it in the overworld.
- Kholint Sword - Seeing as Toy Link has been given some representation as a headpiece you can acquire, I think it would only be fitting to allow for you to obtain the ultimate sword from Link's Awakening as an item you can acquire.
- Blade of Hurricanes - The sword that the Hero of Winds used when not in possession of the Master Sword. What makes this blade unique? Well, I propose that if you were to charge up your spin-attack to the third level of power buildup; Link will then unleash a Hurricane Spin Attack! Great for when you are surrounded by enemies or just farming for items that you can harvest by cutting down grass in a field.
- White Sword - Though it has rarely made an appearance, I believe the addition of the White Sword would be fitting. Fun fact, if you attach a star fragment to an item; you will launch beams of light into the distance. So if the White Sword were to be added to the game, I think it would be best to have it simply not be a weapon you can throw away. Make it akin to the Master Sword where attempting to toss the sword will instead send out a beam. However in the White Sword's case, it will cast a triad of light sources into the distance. A good tool for when in the depths and trying to conserve Brightbulbs.
- Magical Sword - Like the White Sword, this sword should also be unable to be thrown. Instead, attempting to throw the sword should unleash an elemental attack. But with the caveat of it being a random type of element. Are we casting flames, lightning, or ice against our opponent?
- Phantom Sword - I think the addition of the Phantom Sword would be a nice addition to the game's roster of legendary weapons. But how to make it unique? Well it could be complicated to code, but I think that if Link were to try to toss the blade while at full health; it should launch a beam of light upon the enemy. Whatever enemy gets hit by the beam of light will replicate the Time Stop + ability from BotW so the enemy is frozen for a free hit or two.
- Lokomo Sword - The addition of the Lokomo Sword would make for a nice item to include in the weapons roster. But how to make it unique? Simple. If Link attempts to use the Fusion ability with this weapon and attempts to attach Zonai Charges or even Large Zonai Charges, the blade will be mended of damage. Thus the sword can be healed without the need of an Octorok.
- Four Sword - Now I know what you are thinking and NO. This sword will not make three other companion Links running around as AI companions. We already have our Vows with the Sages providing that. Instead I offer an alternative. Imagine a visual effect like what happens in Super Mario Galaxy when you pick up an Invincibility power up. Whenever you wield the Four Sword, you will instead have three shadows following very closely behind you; one red, one blue, and one purple. Whenever you swing the Four Sword, these copies follow your every motion and if the hit lands; they deal the same damage as you. So while the Four Sword would be 15 damage power, it is actually most likely 15x4 if all three of these copy Link's follow your motion and land their hits; meaning that if all 4 hits land you just dealt 60 damage with one button press. However, the enemy could fall out of range due to the slight knockback that weapons feature in the game; so you may end up missing your copy-cat hits. At least this is how I would have the Four Sword act in the game.
- Dominion Mace - Though this is more of a joke item. I figure that after eons, the Dominion Rod of Twilight Princess would be both depleted of power and all history regarding the relic has been lost to those who do not peruse the Royal Library. As a result, Link finds the Dominion Rod and deems it to be a well-made mace.
- Great Flameblade
- Great Frostblade
- Great Thunderblade
- So yes, these weapons were sadly removed as BotW transitioned into TotK. And yes, you can replicate them by way of elemental Lizalfos Horns. HOWEVER; I think there is a missed opporitunity here. Zonai attachments to Zoanite weapons receive a bonus to their attack power. I believe that these elemental weapons should return to the game and if affixed with the proper attachment (Flameblade receives Flame Lizalfos Horn attachment for example), it should have a similar enhancing effect to both the weapon's damage and elemental output.
- Sacred Bow - The final upgraded version of Skyward Sword Link's bow. I suspect that we will most likely see a DLC give us more islands in the sky to explore. So it would be fitting to be able to find this bow nested in a chest up high in the skies above Hyrule.
- Legendary Crossbow - It would be rather unique to have the ability to use Link's Crossbow from Link's Crossbow Training as a weapon. I personally would have it replicate the Duplex Bow to shoot two arrows for the price of one.
- Deku Shield - If any shield should be added in a DLC as a quest reward, it should be the iconic Kokiri Shield from Ocarina of Time. Simply have it be a reward given by the Deku Tree for Link running an errand for him, a humble and sentimental reward.
- Ordon Shield - To go with the Ordon Sword, I think that the Ordon Shield should also be added to the game as a legacy item; thus allowing us to replicate the Hero of Twilight look even further.
- Mirror Shield - Though you can replicate this shield's effect thanks to the Zonai Mirrors you can fuse with a shield, it would be nice to have a Mirror Shield from a previous game as a legacy item. Question is, which one? There are like 6 designs we have had in the history of Zelda.
- Engineer's Shield - The shield that Link used in Spirit Tracks at the start of his adventure.
- Shield of Antiquity - Simply put, have it be an alternative version of the Hero's Shield that used to be dropped from the Wind Waker Amiibo. I personally would have it be an item that could be found in a whirlpool cave in the waters of the Necluda Sea added in with a DLC.
- Wooden Shield / Banded Shield / Braced Shield - I honestly find it strange that these weren't added as an homage to Skyward Sword as shields that could be found both in the islands in the sky and as items scattered around fallen island debris. If any DLC shields should be added, I think the Skyward Sword wooden shields would make for a nice addition to the roster; especially since they would level up alongside the player in the save file. So as they progress further in the game, they can find Banded and finally the Braced Shields.
- Iron Shield / Reinforced Shield / Fortified Shield - Ditto but with the Skyward Sword Iron Shield lineup of upgrades. Stronger than the Wooden Shield counterpart but susceptible to lightning.
- Sacred Shield / Divine Shield / Goddess Shield - Ditto. However, unlike with this lineup of shields from Skyward Sword where they mended themselves over time; I think that it would be fitting to have these shields only have a single property from that game carry over to TotK. When the shield is raised against Stal enemies (with the exception of the Stalnox), it will make them cower away from you and keep their distance. An especially useful item to have on hand when roaming around at night or exploring the depths wanting to be undisturbed by the annoying bones.
- Shade's Guard - Again, if Nintendo were to add in the Hero's Shade armor set; it would only be fitting to add in the shield used by the Hero's Shade in Twilight Princess as a bonus to complete the look.
- Shield of the Knave - The default shield from Hyrule Warriors would make for a descent addition. Especially if players are wanting to replicate the Hyrule Warriors' depiction of Link if Nintendo were to add in the outfit as well.
- Shield of Light - If Nintendo were to add in the White Sword as depicted in Hryule Warriors, I think it would be fitting to have it also be included the shield that Link used when making use of that sword. Have the bonus attribute that whenever you raise the shield, it shines light upon whatever is in front of you; allowing you to illuminate the darkness of the Depths and some caves with ease.
- Shield of Magic - Ditto. However, I believe that this shield should have the bonus effect of actually being able to heal itself. Should the player successfully deflect a magic attack with this shield equipped, it will mend some of its damaged health-pool by 10%; allowing you to fix the shield by simply fighting an elemental enemy.
And there you have it.
Just figured I would share my expectations of what we could see as DLC legacy items coming to Tears of the Kingdom in the coming year and how I would have some of them provide a bonus effect.
submitted by RamboBambiBambo
to zelda [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:38 Vallyyn [FC][Crystal][Zalera][LFM] Amicitia
Amicitia (Zalera) is looking for new friends to join our ranks! We currently have around 50 Active Members that enjoy all forms of content in the game! Our main goal of the FC is to be friends, hang out, and just enjoy being together. We strive for a stress-free community, and to achieve that by keeping numbers smaller than other massive FC's, as we as a community wants everyone in the FC to be valued and appreciated.
We boast a large house that is wonderful decorated that you can feel free to check out , that serves as the home and heart of the community. I can't tell you the number of times I just sit their AFK, while I get some work done. We welcome all types of players from people who just started out the game and looking for help, to people that have been here since before the calamity struck! We don't expect anything out of members, like donations to run events, signing up for events, or really anything.
Our current setup for Events is as followed.
- Weekly Current / Newest Alliance Raid (Sunday 2PM EST)
- Weekly Current / Newest Treasure Maps Party (Times Vary by Officer Running Event)
- 2 other Events a Week Ranging from Older Maps, Fate Farming, Extreme Learning Parties, Mount Farming, Glamour Contests, and more!
So, if this is something that interest you, then let us know! Feel free to check out our free company information below or reach out to Eris or Myself on Discord. Links Provided!
Community Links Lodestone
Meaning of Amicitia
Meaning of AHAVA
Screenshots of Events! (One, Two, Three, Four, Five)\5 is a spoiler for 6.2 Content.)
submitted by Vallyyn
to FFXIVRECRUITMENT [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:29 Oct0pusW1zard I want minecraft but better, pls help
I've beaten minecraft many times and, even with the regular updates, it gets stale very fast.
I wanted to make minecraft fun again, but I didn't know how. Then I remembered that terraria gets boring after moonlord and to combat that, you download mods that add more progression like calamity or thorium.
Now for my question. Is there any minecraft mod which adds more to the progression system? Not something like RLcraft which is so drastically different it's not even the same game anymore, just something that adds more progression, y'know?
submitted by Oct0pusW1zard
to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:55 aliva912 Expanding Ocean biome
I want to expand my ocean biome in my terraria world, the ocean is way too small and I've progressed quite a bit so I can't make a new world either. I tried expanding it by digging a place near the ocean and adding sand but it turns into a desert biome, oh and I'm using tmodloader my friends and I are playing calamity mod. Any suggestions?
submitted by aliva912
to Terraria [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 08:22 altforrule34_ez Crabulon(Terraria Calamity Mod) Vs Dynamo Hermitaur. Connections in the comments
2023.05.30 07:38 Dependent_Ad_252 Cryogen vs Cryogonal (Terraria Calamity vs Pokemon)
2023.05.29 21:47 TolenKulenov What mods should I have when beginning my first Calamity Infernum playthrough?
So a few days ago I beat the Calamity mod on Revengeance mode with a friend of mine. He says he's gonna take a while off of Terraria, but I'm an impatient person and decided to begin my journey into Infernum alone. I know, bad idea.
So with beginning this journey into Infernum, what mods should I install before I begin this journey into hell and are there any tips I should know before jumping into this?
submitted by TolenKulenov
to CalamityMod [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:52 Byzantium If you are criticizing another religion you *ought* to be gentle and respectful, and it is imperative that you be honest and fair.
1Peter 3:15: "Always be prepared to give a defense to everyone who asks you the reason for the hope that is in you. But respond with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who slander you may be put to shame by your good behavior in Christ.…"
Disclaimer: Islam is a false religion and I am not defending it. I am saying be honest, be fair, and know that you are talking about.
There was a criticism of Islam here yesterday that had some serious errors in it.
According to Surah 4:157, Jesus was not crucified, rather it was a trick, making another resemble him as if he had been killed.
4:157 does not say that although some
translators have added that part about making another resemble him. Remember that in Islam, translations of the Quran are not considered translations per se, but "interpretations of the meaning." This gives the translators latitude to fudge on what it really says. Latitude that they use a lot.
First of all, the verse is very odd since it has the Jews claiming that they killed Jesus the Messiah, the messenger of Allah. No Jews would ever say that.
Technically the verse is correct when it says that they didn't kill or crucify him because it was the Romans that did it, but that is a minor point.
[BTW, Muslims almost universally believe that someone else was crucified in his place.]
More problematic is that it only says that it "was made to seem that way." But the very next verse says "But Allah raised him to himself."
So these two verses could be saying something like "Yeah, you just think you killed him, but he got resurrected."
According to Surah 3:54, Allah is the greatest deceiver.
3:54: "And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah." Translator Yusuf Ali is fudging a bit here because the word translated "planned" really does strongly imply deceit.
Why is this a problem? If God wishes to deceive or plot against the wicked deceivers I don't see why he can't do that.
OP and many others say that makes Allah Satan, but there are several places in the Bible where God deceives people. Notably in 1 Kings 22, we see God plotting with others on how to deceive the wicked king Ahab.
"20And the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to march up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one suggested this, and another that. 21Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, ‘I will entice him.’ ‘By what means?’ asked the LORD. 22And he replied, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets.’ ‘You will surely entice him and prevail,’ said the LORD. ‘Go and do it.’…
Then Op says:
The Hadiths even go as far as to target Jesus:
Sahih Al-Bukhari 6205
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The most awful name in Allah's sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be (that of) a man calling himself Malik Al-Amlak (the king of kings).
Obviously, Jesus is the King of Kings (Revelations 19:16, 17:14)
It is VERY unlikely that Muhammad ever heard that title applied to Christ, since it is obvious from Quran and Hadith that he had ever even heard of the New Testament [although he was aware of the written Gospel.]
More probably he was referring to the nearby Persian emperors that called themselves "King of Kings."
5 of Allah's names are blatantly satanic:
>Al-Makir (The Deceiver) Al-Fattan (The Mischief Maker) Al-Mutakabbir (The Arrogant) Ad-Darr (The Distresser) Al-Muzil (The HumiliatoThe Misleader)
Al Makr: Covered above.
Al Fattan: I am unable to find this term as a name of Allah. The closest I can find is "Al Fattah" which means the opener, or beginner.
Al Mutakabir: i think a better translation for this name would be "The Proud," but this is no more problematic than God in the Bible explicitly saying "My name is Jealous."
Ad Darr: Not a problem The Bible also says that God brings disaster and calamity.
Al Muzil: actually this means means giver of dishonor or disgrace, but doesn't God in the Bible bring down the proud and humble the arrogant?
OP conspicuously fails to mention that there are many very nice names of Allah such as, The Compassionate, The Merciful, The Giver of Faith, the Forgiver, the Provider, the All Holy, The Omnipotent, etc. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Islam
Allah and Lucifer, a comparison.
Satan was the most glorious creature God ever made (Ezekiel 28:12), Allah was the most glorious creature (Quran 11:73).
This is dishonest because Allah is considered the Creator of All, never a created being.
Angels do not procreate (Matthew 22:28-29), Allah has no son, he does not procreate (Quran 18:4-6, 19:35-36).
Yes, Quran says that Allah has no son, but God in the Bible does not procreate either.
Satan was called a morning star (Isaiah 14:12), Allah was called a morning star, The Lord of Sirius, The Mighty Star of Pagan Arabs and As a Brightly Shining Star (Quran 24:35-36, 53:49).
Yes, 24:35 calls Allah the light of heaven and earth, but Jesus calls himself the light of the world, and he calls us the light of the world. That by no means implies Satan. 53:49 calls Allah the Lord of Sirius, and the Pagans used to worship Sirius. What is the problem with calling Allah the lord of even the star that the Pagans worshiped.
Jesus didn't say he was lord over the "Bright and Morning Star," but that He IS the bright and morning star. This is associated with Venus, a "star" that was widely worshiped by the pagan Romans, but that in no way associates Jesus with Paganism.
There is plenty
to criticize in Islam, but we must be fair, honest, and do it with integrity.
submitted by Byzantium
to TrueChristian [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:33 GitRealBro Are there any ways how I can play terraria with mods on mobile phone or are there any free terraria like games on mobile phone?
I'm far away from my home with computer, but I want play something like terraria or terraria with calamity mod on mobile phone
submitted by GitRealBro
to CalamityMod [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 07:01 AutoModerator Weekly Questions - Week of May 29, 2023
Welcome to the thread where you can ask any question that you think doesn't warrant a post. If you think you know the answer to a question, then please reply to it!
- Some common things to remember:
- The Fandom wiki is unofficial, you can find the official wiki here.
- If you're looking to play with others, join the Calamity Discord server.
- Make sure you're using the subreddit in NEW REDDIT! That is the most updated version of the subreddit because not all changes get made to Old Reddit automatically.
- Read all the rules of the subreddit before posting and/or commenting.
Off-topic comments will be removed.
New threads will be made every Monday.
submitted by AutoModerator
to CalamityMod [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:25 grenskaxo looking for a relatively mindless game to play while listening to podcasts/watching youtube videos?
so Recently I just got out of my vampire survivior kick (unlocked all characters and then play it on mobile again trying to 100 percent but now i got bored of that so much).. Now that I'm done with the game, I'm stuck in a rut because no other game that I have seems perfect for this since its my go to after work game
Some other games that have allowed me to do similar things: Terraria (and modded to like make the game easy cause i work ), Minecraft (and modded),lego 2k drive (you can easily mute the game honeslty and it has like fun minigames to do for a racing game and many fun vehicles to unlock), Roblox (yeah i know but theyre just really mindless), honkai star rail (unless youre like me and have clara she can bulldoze content when you have a good team comp), aether gazer, street fighter 6 this week and diablo 4 ,tower of fantasy, Enter the Gungeon.
As you can tell from that list I'm a fan of gacha games, racing sandbox games like lego 2k drive and roguelikes. I'm looking for something that doesn't have too intense of a story so I don't have to be paying attention.
Games I've tried that fit the criteria that I'm looking for but i dont like: well honeslty the fact that you have to open up a wiki just to play the game and if i dont then that means i didnt get the right item for the boss and just die cause oh you didnt read the wiki like i literally work im sorry
submitted by grenskaxo
to gamingsuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 02:08 -HowTpoTypo- 21 [TF4TF] - UK/online - looking for friends/more
Hllo every1. I'm Ember,a 21 year old gay af transgirl. I've been on HRT for 3? years, but between the uk bureaucracy and the fact that my body sees anti androgens and says 'what if we, instead, kept producing testosterone', I may as well have not even started. In addition to talking through text, I'm looking for someone else who's happy to just hang out in a discord call, even if neither of us are saying much.
My interests are mostly video games, music and reading. My gaming obsession changes every few months, but right now it's Warframe, with some Legends of Runeterra on the side. Other titles I've gone into the deep end of include League, Wynncraft, modded Minecraft, Terraria (calamity), Stellaris and Elden Ring. In terms of music I listen to a lot of things, but mostly a lot of EDM. All of it is nightcore though. (What can I say, I just prefer the way it sounds). Either way, I'm listening to music almost all the time, at least while I'm awake. As far as reading goes it's mostly fanfiction. There isn't any other source of near unlimited, well tagged, f/f stories anywhere else I could find. My favourite story, though, is a traditionally published book, and I WILL tell you to read it.
For NSFW stuff, I'm not going to go too much into it here, but I'm super kinky, and 100% sub.
If it seems like we might have similar interests or even if we don't, DM me your discord, I'm much more comfortable talking there.
submitted by -HowTpoTypo-
to t4t [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 22:57 cheesysaladisbad_ I built the Devourer of Gods from the Terraria Calamity Mod in build a boat.
2023.05.28 22:35 BawlMuncher123 What other mods should I consider using with Calamity?
I’m fairly experienced at Calamity and I’ve been playing terraria since pre-launch, so help me out here. I want some content addition mods that run well with calamity and some QOL mods. Anything good you can think of really.
submitted by BawlMuncher123
to CalamityMod [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 18:32 Pigg69 Looking for 1-2 other people to first-time thorium mod with me
Hi! I'll do a little introduction. I have been playing Terraria for damn near my entire life. On normal Terraria I have 900+ hours (Ik ik) And have gotten every achievement On modded terraria once again I have around 1.2k hours, nearly 90% of it on Calamity, I've played so much Calamity that I can consistently no hit death mode S-Cal (One of the hardest bosses in the game) And I've beaten every boss on Infernum calamity mod (Yea... just look Infernum mode calamity boss fights) In other words... I need a change of pace so I've decided to come here!
I'm looking for a group of people to just chill and play thorium with me... Through all my hours I have never truly played through Throium, and I honestly want to give it a try. I Will list my mod packs that I will use down below, I'm only looking to play with 1-2 other people as I don't want to deal with not having a specific person on and not being able to play.
Mod List: Thorium (duh) Magic Storage (Duh, Basically easier storage) Alchemist Npc Lite (Who likes farming potions late game?) Ore Excavator(Duh) Boss Checklist (Duh) Boss Cursor Better Blending v1.0.1 (Just makes the game look better Imo) Recipe Browser (If you don't play modded with this you need help) Fargo's mutant Mod (Makes some later game grinding easier) Happiness Removal(This allows us cheaper prices when we have npc prisons, But this is OPTIONAL if we want to build different towns) Tomb Tweaks (Cause F**k graveyards) Starter Classes(Basically easier starts due to getting decent weapons at the start)
So thats about it! You can either comment here or chat/dm me and ill get back to you with my discord! Again I'm looking for people who have either NEVER played modded or people who have NEVER played thorium mod (At least never gotten past WOF like me)
submitted by Pigg69
to Terraria [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 18:14 Hal_Keaton The Developers Had (Almost) Always Placed Games in a Timeline
I've been seeing a lot of chatter about how the developers never cared about the timeline, or that the "current" timeline is something they forced together to appease fans back in 2011.
I have my own opinions regarding the matter of what fans consider the official timeline, but the idea that the developers never tried to connect the games until more recent Zelda history is not correct.
Some time ago, I wrote a very long paper regarding this topic. I have no desire to repost it here, so instead I am going to do a quick and dirty summary of proof that almost every game until the BotW and Totk era had developer comments (or in-game references) that connected the games in some form of a timeline. This is also not a "here is the timeline" post
. I will not be making a timeline here, but rather just showing how the games connected via developer or in-game comments.
Furthermore, these developer comments in particular only tell us what the developers intended at the time,
and it may no longer reflect the current timeline situation now.
LoZ - AoL
AoL is a direct sequel to LoZ, I don't think I need to elaborate further.
LttP - LoZ
From the back of the Japanese LttP Box
(translated): "This time, the stage is set a long time before Link's adventures, in an era when Hyrule was still one country."
From the LttP player's guide
: “Although The Legend of Zelda appeared first in the series of Zelda adventures, it actually takes place many years after the third game. In this time, Hyrule had declined, becoming a rustic land with few remaining signs of its former glory.”
An interview from Miyamoto published on Dec 20, 1991
. From the translated page
, here are the contents: Gods made Hyrule, Triforce was found and Ganon was born, Rise of Agahnim, Ganon revival (LoZ), Link is now 17 years old (AoL).
LttP - LA
From the Japanese LA Manual
(translated): "You, who regained the peace of Hyrule from the demonic hands of the King of Evil, Ganon, had not enjoyed the achieved tranquility for too long, and had embarked on a journey of training in preparation for a new calamity."
From the LA DX website
(translated): "Link, who restored peace to Hyrule after defeating the evil king Ganon and taking it back from his evil hands, didn't spend much resting, as he left for a journey of training to get ready for the next calamity. From The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (SUPER FAMICOM Screen QT Move1 [631K])”
Movie link shows LttP Link defeating Ganon.
OoT - LttP
From an interview with Satoru Takizawa (character and enemy designer for OoT), published on Nov 11, 1998
(translated): "This time, the story really wasn't an original. We were dealing with the "The Imprisoning War of the Seven Sages" from the SNES edition Zelda. To give that game a little "secret" recognition, I thought that keeping the "pigness" in Ganon would be the correct course. So we made him a beast "with the feeling of a pig.""
From an interview with Toru Osawa (script director for OoT), published Dec 8, 1998
(translated): "In the SNES edition game, the story "Long ago, there was a war called the Imprisoning War" was passed along. A name in the Imprisoning War era is the name of a Town later. They were like "pseudo-secrets." We wanted to throw these out through the entirety of the game. That thing from then is now this. Though in this game Zelda is now included in the Seven Sages, the other six have the names of the town names from the Disk System edition "The Adventure of Link.""
There is more to this particular section, but for the sake of this post's length I will not be discussing this section further.
OoT - MM
MM is a direct sequel to OoT, I do not think I need to elaborate further.
LttP - OoS/OoA
From an article produced in Feb 2000 64Dream issue
on OoS/OoA (pg. 106) (translated):
- The story has been changed from the version published in "Space World 99", and it is a story that continues after the SFC version "Triforce of the Gods". Learn more about the new and changed story below.
- Link has brought peace to the land of Hyrule many times. This time from an owner of a mysterious voice. He was put to the test.
- Link defeated the priest Aghanim and the demon king Ganon. Peace returned to the land of Hyrule after regaining the Triforce of Power, Wisdom, and Courage.
FS - OoT
From an interview with Aonuma published in 2004
: "The GBA Four Swords Zelda is what we’re thinking as the oldest tale in the Zelda timeline. With this one on the GameCube [(FSA)] being a sequel to that, and taking place sometime after that."
From an interview with Miyamoto from 2003
: "I'm actually not all that deeply involved in this other project, but that is actually the case. We have decided that the setting for the game is that it is kind of the very beginning."
*Note, WW and FSA came out within months of each other. If you read this interview, it appears Miyamoto got WW confused with FS, based on how the rest of the conversation plays out. The interview was asking about WW, Miyamoto seems to have answered about FS.
OoT - WW
From an interview with Aonuma published Dec 6, 2002
- "You can think of this game as taking place over a hundred years after Ocarina of Time. You can tell this from the opening story, and there are references to things from Ocarina located throughout the game as well."
- "Oh, right, let me elaborate on that. Ocarina of Time basically has two endings of sorts; one has Link as a child and the other has him as an adult. This game, The Wind Waker, takes place a hundred years after the adult Link defeats Ganon at the end of Ocarina."
FS - FSA
The introduction sequence of FSA talks about the tales of FS, making it its sequel.
MC - FS
MC tells the tale of how Vaati came to be, setting it before FS automatically.
OoT - TP
From an interview with Aonuma, published in Feb 2007
: "The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game [Twilight Princess], there's a scene showing Ganon's execution. It was decided that Ganon be executed because he'd do something outrageous if they left him be. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power…"
WW - PH - ST
PH and ST are both direct sequels to WW, starring the same cast and/or the stated descendants of that cast. There is no need to go further into this.
SS - MC
From an interview with Aonuma, from Nov 14, 2011: "About that time, we began talking about how that would make this the first story in the series, and we wondered about involving the birth of Hyrule Kingdom. On the other hand, there was the setting of the floating island in the sky, and we thought, "How did that get there?""
LA - LBW
From an interview with Aonuma, released Oct 17, 2013: Spike
: "Where does the game fall in the Zelda timeline? And I have Hyrule Historia for reference if you need it." Mr. Aonuma
: "Right about here. (Pointing to the Decline of Hyrule and the Last Hero branch, right between the Golden Era and Era of Decline, after Links Awakening and before The Legend of Zelda)."
LBW - TFH
From an interview with Hirosama Shikata (director of TFH), published on Jun 17, 2015: "This a few years after A Link Between Worlds, and that influence may be because I was also the director on that game. Initially, the story starts with the king recruiting hero candidates, and that's where Link steps in. But there's a part of me that doesn't want people to come into the game thinking, "Is he not a hero then? Is he just a candidate?" I want to reassure people that this Link is the hero that came from the A Link Between Worlds world. It's a little unusual for a Zelda game, but it's the same hero."
There you go. Until BotW, if the game wasn't a clear sequel or prequel to another game, we had developer comments until 2015 that gave us a pretty clear idea how the game was intended to connect, even if it didn't really connect all that well.
Now whether or not they did a good job, or if they did cobble together a timeline for HH, is another matter. But for as long as the series had a second game, the games have had some sort of connection or intended connection or stated connection to another game. Even if it was an afterthought after development.
submitted by Hal_Keaton
to truezelda [link] [comments]